The bans discussion

Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
^^^:lol: The stability in that's ALWAYS temporary..blame NATO and Q/K/Gaddafi, not Sage.. :)

Welcome back dude!!

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Welcome back Sage.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I miss c4m and senaterrorist

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
me too, when are they going to be back?
:D

armageddon29zbastroid.jpg

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
this forum thread is possibly the best one in the whole website.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Welcome back Sage!!;)

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
thnx corz :lol:

:thumbsup:

I apologise for leaving the 'Nime thread in ruins, all lonely..I'm not being a good dad and I know it.. :D:lol:

I'll make up for all this son, that's a fucking promise, though that won't be soon......till then, your uncle :star:dru:star: will stand in..he'll be back from Neverland in about two weeks, maybe three, maybe a month..just don't go butt-fucking the housemaid for the now..she's sore in the fudge hole from too much. Besides, a dad and son don't share such.. :D

And there's always your daddy's best bud, Congo, to keep you company aigh. ;)

Stay rock-hard. :D

Love, your dad.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Q: When will drucurl be back?

A: ________________________

Someone fill in that blank please..thanks. :)

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
!!Yaiy!! :dance:

Thanks Cristy..politeness incarnate!! <3

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
What kind of firebomber apologizes to his victim? A Canadian one. :lol:

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
Wait so c4m and Senatore are perma-banned? What happened?

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
When are they coming back?

Funny, a mod getting banned. Though now that I think about it I went from being a mod to getting banned in another forum some years ago (the more you know).

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
01/07/2011.

And there are no ways to begin a process for requesting a formal change to this decision of the moderators?

The first Scudetto since 1483. Please consider giving them their freedom before the last game, Udinese May 22nd.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Is MassterMark ever coming back? Or Passion for *9*? Or the other forum legends I have never experienced?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And there are no ways to begin a process for requesting a formal change to this decision of the moderators?

The first Scudetto since 1483. Please consider giving them their freedom before the last game, Udinese May 22nd.

denied

only lift the ban if zlatan wins a cl after first cell was created from atoms/molecules/minerals :o

thats since 14 trillion years before dinosaurs ruled the world :o

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ

Yes there is. Send me a super small fee of 50 euros via paypal and the request will be made in the super awesome mod lounge.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
Yes there is. Send me a super small fee of 50 euros via paypal and the request will be made in the super awesome mod lounge.

How about you give him your password and he make the request himself :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why dont anyone ban HDcantona he is milanos protege i am pretty sure milano is hijacking hds account

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Why dont anyone ban HDcantona he is milanos protege i am pretty sure milano is hijacking hds account

yes, Milano had foreseen his ban, and so took over my account before committing his bannable offence, but now you have uncovered the truth ashis, his plan has been foiled!

:eek:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan

I'll give you 100 euros for the release of the two fine now held hostage. I don't want discussion. I want action.

I'll give you another 100 euros for access to this super awesome lounge of yours.
200 if there are girls there.

And yet another 100 for fredrik9 mod status (would that annoy a few?)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes, Milano had foreseen his ban, and so took over my account before committing his bannable offence, but now you have uncovered the truth ashis, his plan has been foiled!

:eek:

nope its not foiled its going as it was supposed to be because of few corrupted mods and dont cry that the forum wasnt warned , I was always right :o

See Nostradamus Copernicus and then there was me :o