The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 02-10-2012, 10:21   #1181
derpu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corzioli View Post
Speed run of RE = easy as phuck. .
There're probably only 20 zombies in the game

Signature
derpu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 14:56   #1182
MilanShion
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'

Chris's scenario done. Epic.
Jake next!
MilanShion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 15:57   #1183
TavMania
World Cup Winner

Now Playing: MSG: Peace Walker HD, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, NBA JAM : On Fire Edition, FIFA 13, NBA 2K13

Signature
TavMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 21:49   #1184
ezekiel2517
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: I lost the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanShion View Post
RE fans.... RE6 rocks!!!
I WANT TO BELIEVE.

But, I will be spending my money on Hitman and gifting GW2 to a friend.
ezekiel2517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:53   #1185
MilanShion
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'

No one has RE6 yet? Come on guys let's co-op!
Old 09-10-2012, 07:07   #1186
ezekiel2517
AC Milan Legend

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...urvival-Horror
Old 09-10-2012, 21:09   #1187
joyrider
Il Moderati

anyone played skyrim + dawnguard?
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:58   #1188
Corzioli
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.

It's quite amazing how not many here seem to be excited bout RE6...

November pleaaaaase!!

I'm thinking I was bit by the Justin Zombieber at some point yesterday..I've been listening to him/it all through, even during work!! And now I'll sleep to him/it..grrr!!

So in the next decade maybe when I have my baby girl..she's gonnabe this HARDCORE Belieber and that's final.
Corzioli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:17   #1189
Azzurrii-08
Also known as: LASER.

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti

I'm waiting for Assassins's Creed III Freedom Edition, Hitman Absolution and Resident Evil 6 (PC).
Azzurrii-08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 13:40   #1190
Azzurrii-08

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti

I'm gonna try out "Dishonored". I LOVE stealth/adventure games but not really fond of action/sci fi/magic shit things. So will see how that goes.
Old 11-10-2012, 14:49   #1191
jammin
pour l'éternité

Quote:
Originally Posted by LASER View Post
I'm gonna try out "Dishonored". I LOVE stealth/adventure games but not really fond of action/sci fi/magic shit things. So will see how that goes.
this looks brilliant. one of the most unique games i've seen.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2012, 11:18   #1192
Corzioli
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LASER View Post
I'm waiting for Resident Evil 6 (PC).
That makes two of us!!
Old 13-10-2012, 23:57   #1193
ezekiel2517
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corzioli View Post
That makes two of us!!
But I am afraid of being disappointed
Old 14-10-2012, 04:00   #1194
TavMania
World Cup Winner

NBA 2K13 folks . that is all

Signature
TavMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 16:22   #1195
Azzurrii-08

I am Alive is a nice game, I like it. Tonight I'm playing Black Ops Zombies with a friend.
Old 17-10-2012, 12:19   #1196
Corzioli
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekiel2517 View Post
But I am afraid of being disappointed
You will be if you follow the cries of all these 'fans' screaming that Resi has lost its direction, or the populist, people-pleasing negative critiques those clueless media outlets have given it...

If it's really that bad I wonder who bought all the > 4 million copies it sold on the first week, most of them pre-orders from these people who either played the several demos or streamed their gp vids on Yt.

Yeah, maybe I'm a bit biased but from a purely objective point of view, what I've seen of the plot and other details (will soon get into wt vids), it's a) the LONGEST Resi game till date
b) had an ok storyline but admittedly far behind better plots like the one of Revelations
c) best gameplay, fluid movements, more expansive CQC options, great graphics but a rather weird HUD system
d) possibly the title with the most boss battles, though not necessarily the toughest
e) great NPCs
f) great improvement on co-op..if you're playing Single in the campaigns your AI partner doesn't waste ammo (RE5's big gripe) or get in the way when you're firing/aiming (why I never again gave Chris the Gatling Gun in RE5 while playing as Sheva..he SOMEHOW always got the 'backpack' part in my face, tG there wasn't any friendly fire )
g) the NEW Agent Hunt mode, a kind of nod to the massively poor Operation Raccoon City mistake..you actually get to use the baddies: J'avo, Chrysalids....

We PC gamers will have to wait till either mid-December or early next year for the PC port, but till then I'll feed off the *lucky* console folks, w/o spoilers..it's a GREAT, GREAT game with a lot of replay value and obviously so much DLC in the making on PSN and Xbox Live...1UPs right there!!

Reviews aren't always factual..keep an open mind and get the game!!
Old 17-10-2012, 12:26   #1197
MilanShion
AC Milan Legend

You won't be... unless you have highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh expectations.
Great game. Doing Ada's campaign now
Old 17-10-2012, 13:14   #1198
Corzioli
Banned

Really happy to see that Ada has become more of a protagonist since RE4..in Damnation (happened chronologically before RE6) she was almost always 'good', more like Leon's sidekick (besides Buddy). In RE6 from what I gather, she was 'good' throughout..

Was a bit scared that Ada and 'the woman in blue' were one and the same person pre-release, so it was a relief to discover that her clone, Carla, was the evil bitch wreaking havoc on the world just because DS refused to fuck her with his withered 'The Family' (read: Freemason ) dick and later touched her genome up a bit. Though towards the end she returned the favour in a WICKED way...

Again (as always), without the REAL Ada, RE6 won't have ended on a bright note. She's one character I adore a lot..she's got an attitude (and the mouth to go with it), she's cultured (was even doing some reading in Bitores' bedchambers in RE4 during a mission! Something even Leon didn't do because he passed through the same room TWICE), she's so, so BOLD, she's a badass (held off Saddler though in his human form..will never forget that battle ), she's a bit of a covert sexual creature-always cock-teasing poor Leon, she's the bitch in the red dress, ALWAYS, and she knows where to find a good specialized RPG.

She's probably had sex with Leon countless times in her mind, but is too much of a 'tough girl' to ever admit it.
Old 17-10-2012, 13:22   #1199
Yoshi
ahmedwuzhere

Fav. Players: Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato

Any Forza fans here? Anyone thinking of getting Forza Horizon??

Signature
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 10:09   #1200
Corzioli
Banned

A good Resident Evil 6 review from Machinima...though it was, like a lot other reviews, kinda skewed. Plus the reviewer is OBVIOUSLY not a hardcore fan from some of his statements...

We complained that Resi 5 was too short, Capcom listened...check this: the Campaign mode on RE6 has four 'sections', each of them with about 5 chapters. That's 20 chapters, right? Well, each chapter is about an hour long, at the least.

20-30 hours on your first playthrough, possibly longer.