Videogames Thread

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
No. I'm a big stealth game fan and this is actually my first MGS.

I already played through a few missions and I start to really like the game A LOT now. :)

Wera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
You might not understand the story or the significance of certain people, but even I don't, and I've been playing since the first MGS came out for PC.

It is the best stealth series next to Splinter Cell, most definately.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You might not understand the story or the significance of certain people, but even I don't, and I've been playing since the first MGS came out for PC.

I don't think even Kojima understands half of the story. But they're still some of the best games of all time.

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti

I don't find Splinter Cell good anymore. I enjoyed the first two but it went downhill fast form there in my opinion. My favorite stealth game is still Hitman.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't find Splinter Cell good anymore. I enjoyed the first two but it went downhill fast form there in my opinion. My favorite stealth game is still Hitman.
SC: Chaos Theory and Hitman 2 are some of the best games ever.
Did you play Dishonored? It has some of the best stealth mechanics out there. Also Far Cry 3 and 4 (even though they're not considered stealth games) if you choose to play stealthy, they are very good, especially FC 3. And The Last of Us on PS is also amazing.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
No. I'm a big stealth game fan and this is actually my first MGS.

I already played through a few missions and I start to really like the game A LOT now. :)

MGS... When it first came out on PS1 was revolutionary.... I like the twin snakes remake

MGS2 on PS2 got really weird, but had a phenomenal opening... Chills

MGS3... I remember a boss fight with "the End"... It was a top 10 boss fight of all time for me

4 was awesome but forgettable

5... I probably won't have time in my life to try until I stop working...

If 5 is the first mgs you've played, you've missed out on a world of top class gaming

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MGS... When it first came out on PS1 was revolutionary.... I like the twin snakes remake

MGS2 on PS2 got really weird, but had a phenomenal opening... Chills

MGS3... I remember a boss fight with "the End"... It was a top 10 boss fight of all time for me

4 was awesome but forgettable

5... I probably won't have time in my life to try until I stop working...

If 5 is the first mgs you've played, you've missed out on a world of top class gaming

The feels in mgs 4 when you return to Shadow Moses, you step on the helipad right at the beginning, the cold wind blows over you, and the music from mgs1 starts playing softly... :cry:
Agree on the boss fights in 3. Iirc The End fell asleep if you just stood still for a while, and you could sneak up on him then. And you could also listen to the parrot he had on his shoulder to find where he was hiding. Also remember The Sorrow, where you had to walk up a stream, and dead bodies of soldiers and all kinds of animals were floating in it. I read somewhere afterwards that the game recorded every single person and animal you killed in the game before that boss fight and put them there.
And it's not just the boss fights.
The overall attention to detail in those games is staggering and that's what makes them so good.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
I get some tingly things going on whenever is see Ocelot.He's so hot in this game :b:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
The balloon thing is the greatest mechanism ever put in a video game ever

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
The balloon thing is the greatest mechanism ever put in a video game ever

:eek::eek::eek:

I just saw capturing a forward base gameplay for the first time

Jesus H chriiiiist

kojima... I'm counting on you to make more magic

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I think I'll finally be able to return home today, I hope I can download the game and see what this whole MGSV it's about before the match starts

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
SC: Chaos Theory and Hitman 2 are some of the best games ever.
Did you play Dishonored? It has some of the best stealth mechanics out there. Also Far Cry 3 and 4 (even though they're not considered stealth games) if you choose to play stealthy, they are very good, especially FC 3. And The Last of Us on PS is also amazing.

I did one playthrough of Dishonored and got through the game without killing anyone of raising any alarm. Really good game! :thumbsup:

I skipped FC3 but I 100% completed FC4.

Hitman Blood Money is still the best Hitman game. Cannot wait for the new one coming out this December. :)

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh shit, why did u skip FC3? It's superior to FC4!

I started with FC1 but really got put off by the monsters in the game. I lost interest in the whole franchise but gave FC4 a try; loved it.

Wera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hey, now you know. FC3 is FC1's enviorement with FC4 mechanics.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I started with FC1 but really got put off by the monsters in the game. I lost interest in the whole franchise but gave FC4 a try; loved it.
FC3 is way better than 4. It's the same engine, better environment, better story and much better mission designs.

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I would pick it up if it was for PS4... not really a PC gamer anymore.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
IMO, FC3 had a better atmosphere than 4

the splinter cell series is one of my favorites, but I feel it lost some of it's personality after double agent

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
FC3 had a great cast of characters, one of the best ever for a standalone.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
the last one had a few really cool missions

I remember liking it, but I got caught up with work and never managed to get past a certain point (I think it was a mission that started in a large yard and I had to make my way to the top of a tall building)

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Got Phantom Pain a few days ago.
Best. Game. Ever.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Far Cry 3 is great.

Unfortunate that I've kinda lost interest after the change of location in both 2 and 3. Was engrossed in the story and characters. Some of the more ... 'psychotic' parts are great.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Far Cry 3 is great.

Unfortunate that I've kinda lost interest after the change of location in both 2 and 3. Was engrossed in the story and characters. Some of the more ... 'psychotic' parts are great.

far cry 3 was amazing. I still havent finished it though. Far cry 2 was by far better, especially multiplayer. Far cry 3 multiplayer got old, real fast

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some fucking cunt just spoiled the Phantom Pain ending for me! I'm fucking furious!

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

this almost made me buy the game. almost

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fallout 4 is soooo badass. Love it. I have to mention I'm someone that HATES zombies, mutants, monsters and all that shit. I still LOVE this game. GO get it. :)

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
:fp:

Get your ass back to the world news thread

Schedule