The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 24-02-2021, 20:21   #18541
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
Man they've been fucked, this was a yellow at most
Yeah, looked a bit harsh to give a red for it but was a last man foul on a goalscoring chance.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 24-02-2021, 20:24   #18542
taura
Attaccareeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Yeah, looked a bit harsh to give a red for it but was a last man foul on a goalscoring chance.
I dunno, i mean yeah he was the last man but it wasnt a clear gs opportunity..anyways considering how bad RM is, i can still see atalanta getting a result out of this match
Old 24-02-2021, 20:33   #18543
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

Feels like so many potentially nice matches this season has been fucked by a stupid early red card

Signature

sempre only 100% italian music in locker room
Old 24-02-2021, 20:34   #18544
taura
Attaccareeee

16:57 - Remo's expulsion #Freuler (after 16 minutes and 57 seconds) is the fastest received by an Italian team in the modern Champions League - beating that of Montolivo with AC Milan against Ajax in December 2013 (21:20). Unexpected.

Atleast we dont hold the record anymore
Old 24-02-2021, 21:13   #18545
Uno Rossonero
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jivara View Post
Sometimes he may be clumsy (especially when he is not physically fit). Other times he is extremely effective with the ball (and without it). Rebic is one of our best players, he is a starter for a strong NT like Croatia. Stop talking out of your asses.

Watch Theo's goal at Napoli last season. Look how good Rebic can be.

Why do people have to shit on someone, just to say that there is someone else who is better. Just work with what we have, Leao is elegant and that can be effective, but so can Rebic who is more aggressive. Its good that we have both.
Wasn?t trying to shit on him , I think he?s our best player out left , the pressing is lovely to see
Old 24-02-2021, 21:36   #18546
Jivara
Forza Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Thanks for putting the effort of making sense. It's a rare thing these days
Cheers mate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Aren't you supposed to be annoyingly negative or am I confusing you with someone else lol .

Anyway, great post.

I might add that the 19/20 Rebic used to go and win 1-on-1s very often, in top of all the other things he does very good.

This season is a significantly different story in that regard, true and admitted. However we can't ignore that he had to play lone striker for some weeks due to Ibras absence - which is no position that favorites his skillset that much -, then got that awful injury who kept him out for quite a while and finally caught, shortly after his return, Covid-19.

I don't think we have even seen a fully fit Rebic this season. At least not one as fit as the one who produced somewhat like 10+ goals in a couple of months at the beginning of 2020. That's why I'm tuning my criticism on him way more down than the one I have for Leao when playing that position (and often even worse).
I hope you're confusing me with someone else. I can be pessimistic at times but I'm fair. This current team doesn't deserve to be treated badly, they deserve support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uno Rossonero View Post
Wasn?t trying to shit on him , I think he?s our best player out left , the pressing is lovely to see
Good man cheers
Old 24-02-2021, 21:36   #18547
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Endless meta discussions with little significance will be put to the test tomorrow.

Let's hope for a clean win and a confident Leao performance. I would like him to go on a world beater streak for five games.

Signature

Last edited by Hitchens; 24-02-2021 at 21:39.
Old 24-02-2021, 21:59   #18548
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Capello:
It was just outside the area and considered a clear scoring opportunity, although a yellow card would probably have been sufficient.

“It’s disappointing, because he was not last man and the player was going wide anyway. A yellow card is fine, but giving a red card for that is inexplicable. You are ruining the game like that,” Capello told Sky Sport Italia.

“I am starting to get doubts, as yesterday Lazio had a penalty not given against Bayern Munich as well.

“However, Atalanta are still putting in a very strong performance and are continuing to move the ball well.”
He gots doubts now.
Old 24-02-2021, 22:09   #18549
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
Why do u always exaggerate? Tomori is good with huge potential... but godly? Lol

I mean im not surprised... couple months ago you were on top of the list with the romagnoli fanboyism
Of course I exaggerated. I just like Tomori. Where else have I exaggerated?

I'm proud to have supported Romagnoli, and equally proud to have a flexible enough mind to state that his development doesn't merit his role, demanded new wage or status in this squad.

Signature

Last edited by Hitchens; 24-02-2021 at 22:13.
Old 24-02-2021, 22:12   #18550
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
He's compensating for you and I being ungratefully cuntish fans

You are a Bayern Munchen fan, secondary(if at all) a Milan fan. Our well known bitch in Europe when Milan reigned. Everyone knows this. If that's not cuntish, what is?

Signature

Last edited by Hitchens; 24-02-2021 at 22:15.
Old 24-02-2021, 22:16   #18551
leaf
voodoo donkey

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Tfat isn't a Bayern fan don't be ridiculous. He just likes to see good football and competent organizations. I think we're a work in progress so he shouldn't be that cuntish. But you know mUh FrEeZe PeAcH etc

Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
Old 24-02-2021, 22:19   #18552
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Tfat isn't a Bayern fan don't be ridiculous. He just likes to see good football and competent organizations. I think we're a work in progress so he shouldn't be that cuntish. But you know mUh FrEeZe PeAcH etc
He's a grown man

Signature
Old 24-02-2021, 22:31   #18553
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

In many ways this was the season which actually counted for Romagnoli. He was the saviour among mediocrities since he signed, he even had the "next big Italian CB" stamp, and when the team took the next level he was supposed to be a stayer and a prop in that machinery. Over his career in Milan he has displayed several signs of being a skilled enough defender to compensate for his mistakes.

However, when Pioli, combined with Maldinis mercatos, took this team into modernity Romagnoli was one of the question marks. With a high line and higher tempo his skillset was looking doubtful. He returned and formed a strong partnership with Kjaer(a really solid one), and then he fell injured again. This season is where all the doubts would be erased and he would take his rightful place. And guess what? That didn't materialize at all, not even a little bit. He's been floundering since returning and is looking more like a problem than a solution. I've been behind him because he's displayed plenty of promise as a defender before. Good positioning, good reader of the game, strong in the air, physically strong(yes, Ronin) and able on the ball. His pace is looking like his doom at this point, but we're(I as well) making him out as a bigger scapegoat than he possibly deserves. No player deserves to be forced to flaunt their mistakes, this is what happened in the derby. Or maybe Romagnoli actually asked to mark Lukaku and failed miserably.

My patience is up. Speed is too important.

Signature

Last edited by Hitchens; 24-02-2021 at 22:40.
Old 24-02-2021, 22:36   #18554
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Certain posters think they'd be the perfect fit for coach, knowing everything about football and 100% correct all the time.

Too bad internet keyboard coach isn't a career.

Are you shading me? Cause i will slap you

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas
Fabio Borini is my Hero
Old 24-02-2021, 22:37   #18555
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Simeone the best coach imo

Just like niang is the best player right?

Signature

Quote:
Fabio Borini is my Hero
Old 24-02-2021, 22:37   #18556
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
I feel really positive about everything.

We are going through a rough patch, but I still believe we can go on a great run if we can avoid injuries and regain some form.

Good for you, honestly.

Signature

Quote:
Fabio Borini is my Hero
Old 24-02-2021, 22:40   #18557
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Good for you, honestly.
Meet the reactionary type of fans.

Short sighted, jumps ships at first trouble, blames all and fan of 6-7 different teams.
Old 24-02-2021, 22:45   #18558
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Meet the reactionary type of fans.

Short sighted, jumps ships at first trouble, blames all and fan of other teams at similar or less strength competing for the same titles with no qualms at all
Fixed that for you habibi.

Signature
Old 24-02-2021, 22:47   #18559
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
True
This one was especially Cooked for you.
Old 24-02-2021, 22:47   #18560
IL Diavolo 3
Fester