The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-04-2021, 13:45   #561
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon
 
Master Smurf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cayman Islands
Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Default

Well it seems to be a good thing I missed this one
- First I couldnt wakeup in time, then my girlfriend wouldnt let me up

Followed the score from start of 2nd driving home
- 3pts !!!!

Now the chasers will drop points, Ibra will return and hopefully we can be back on track to finish out holding on to 2nd place
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 13:47   #562
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon
 
Master Smurf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cayman Islands
Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
poor set pieces from hakan.. we really need someone else for fks and crosses from corners.. he's so gassed in second half always
They can try pushing Bennacer up and bringing on Tonali to take. Dont know how good his fks are but his corners were excellent when he was playing earlier in the season.
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 13:51   #563
helloAgain
AC Milan Legend
 
helloAgain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: kathmandu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz_1803 View Post
Bennacer-> tonali
Brahim-> saele
Leao-> mandz
Kalu-> dalot
Hakan ->krunic

No room for hauge
hauge is sub for rebic. so i don't see any problem with the subs.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 13:54   #564
fray
Casciavit
 
fray's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Default

Genoa/Udinese are always our bogey teams. Never easy games against them.


Signature
<img src=https://i.imgur.com/slb9DXX.jpg border=0 alt= />
fray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 13:59   #565
taura
Attaccareeee
 
taura's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Default

now that Mandzukic is back and is fit to play full 90, I hope Pioli never goes with Leao up top again. He's not involved in the game whatsoever and whenever he decides to actually play, he goes a 1v1 while he has half of the team open for a nice shot if anyone offers us 20mil+ for him, please god ship him on. He's Niang 2.0
taura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 14:03   #566
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini
 
nonsonoqui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default

Precious win.

Ugly win.

A win that I will take any day of the week, especially on a Sunday, before every direct rival has to play and after an early morning kick-off.

21 points left to play for. We're 9 away from our goal. 10 should definitely seal it.

Wins for Juve and Inter would give us a lot of breathing room.

A few more positives:

1) We have already equaled our entire points tally from last season
2) We're 3 points away from surpassing the highest points tally we have managed in 7 seasons
3) No bookings today. Hopefully, we can come out of the Sassuolo game unscathed as well.
4) Even though Rebic missed an easy chance, he has been scoring some incredible goals. Important ones too recently. Love Rebic.
5) It can be easy to forget on the back of a dullish performance, but we have now managed 10 points in our last 4 games. That is just fine.


Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!

Last edited by nonsonoqui; 18-04-2021 at 14:06.
nonsonoqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 14:04   #567
Polotelli
#vivoazzurro
 
Polotelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Belgio
Default

Shit game but 3 pts

Mission accomplished
Polotelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 14:06   #568
Hitchens
Trophies incoming
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Precious win.

Ugly win.

A win that I will take any day of the week, especially on a Sunday, before every direct rival has to play and after an early morning kick-off.

21 points left to play for. We're 9 away from our goal. 10 should definitely seal it.

Wins for Juve and Inter would give us a lot of breathing room.

A few more positives:

1) We have already equaled our entire points tally from last season
2) We're 3 points away from surpassing the highest points tally we have managed in 7 seasons
3) No bookings today. Hopefully, we can come out of the Sassuolo game unscathed as well.
4) Even though Rebic missed an easy chance, he has been scoring some incredible goals. Important ones too recently. Love Rebic.
5) It can be easy to forget on the back of a dullish performance, but we have now managed 10 points in our last 4 games. That is just fine.


Signature
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 14:08   #569
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini
 
nonsonoqui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Bro...before I pulled myself together and managed this post, I was sitting at minute 81, in a silent, still house, thinking to myself, am I getting too old for this shit?


Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 14:13   #570
Hitchens
Trophies incoming
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Bro...before I pulled myself together and managed this post, I was sitting at minute 81, in a silent, still house, thinking to myself, am I getting too old for this shit?
Well, we need you brother.

We will reach our treasured target this seasond and have a sweet mercato. New era incoming.


Signature
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 14:14   #571
Il grande Milan
Honey, I'm home
 
Il grande Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Precious win.

Ugly win.

A win that I will take any day of the week, especially on a Sunday, before every direct rival has to play and after an early morning kick-off.

21 points left to play for. We're 9 away from our goal. 10 should definitely seal it.

Wins for Juve and Inter would give us a lot of breathing room.

A few more positives:

1) We have already equaled our entire points tally from last season
2) We're 3 points away from surpassing the highest points tally we have managed in 7 seasons
3) No bookings today. Hopefully, we can come out of the Sassuolo game unscathed as well.
4) Even though Rebic missed an easy chance, he has been scoring some incredible goals. Important ones too recently. Love Rebic.
5) It can be easy to forget on the back of a dullish performance, but we have now managed 10 points in our last 4 games. That is just fine.
I don't see how 9 points out of 21 will seal top 4, that means 3 wins and 4 losses.
I think 13 points will do, and even then it's gonna be close


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
anyone that thinks donnarumma will not sign a new contract here is INSANE or MENTALLY ILL
🎵 You say it besssttttt... 🎵

*female background vocals*
... saayy itt bessttt ...


🎵 ...When you say nothing at aaaaallll 🎵
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 14:15   #572
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini
 
nonsonoqui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Well, we need you brother.

We will reach our treasured target this seasond and have a sweet mercato. New era incoming.
Yeah, I meant how nervy it is watching Milan even now. Used to think as the years would pass, so would the nerves, but no...every weekend this season...it's nice to have something at stake 2 weeks from May.

Forza Milan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il grande Milan View Post
I don't see how 9 points out of 21 will seal top 4, that means 3 wins and 4 losses.
I think 13 points will do, and even then it's gonna be close
A 79 points requirement would be the highest in eons. I don't see Napoli maintaining this pace. They play Inter today and Lazio mid-week. Their margin of error is really thin.

I think things would get slightly complicated if Napoli win today. Really hope that doesn't happen.

But yeah, you're right, there is a decent chance 9 points won't be enough, but I'd be shocked if it was as high as 13. That would assume a breakneck pace from all of our competitors.


Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!

Last edited by nonsonoqui; 18-04-2021 at 14:23.
nonsonoqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 14:33   #573
leaf
voodoo donkey
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Smurf View Post
Well it seems to be a good thing I missed this one
- First I couldnt wakeup in time, then my girlfriend wouldnt let me up

Followed the score from start of 2nd driving home
- 3pts !!!!

Now the chasers will drop points, Ibra will return and hopefully we can be back on track to finish out holding on to 2nd place
Same.....stayed in bed with my wife listening to her discuss non football related things


Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 15:08   #574
Hitchens
Trophies incoming
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Yeah, I meant how nervy it is watching Milan even now. Used to think as the years would pass, so would the nerves, but no...every weekend this season...it's nice to have something at stake 2 weeks from May.

Forza Milan!
These nailbiters are getting tiresome, but feeling so stressed out is what makes an eventual success taste so sweet. I almost wanted to physically hurt some of the players who carelessly lost or gave away the ball during the final minutes today. Screaming at the television, alone.

We have shown plenty of entertainment this season but seem to be more uncertain now, more nervous. That's when 3pts matters so much.

Hopefully away form strikes again and we steamroll Sassuolo, but that will probably be tough as well.


Signature
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 15:21   #575
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon
 
kevin_dk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Calgary, Canada
Default

Still knocking off own teeth watching Milan play these days.

Mandzukic looked out of breath af but is still in shape. Feels weird seeing a number 9 on the red and blank strips.
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 15:35   #576
General
God Emperor of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Bro...before I pulled myself together and managed this post, I was sitting at minute 81, in a silent, still house, thinking to myself, am I getting too old for this shit?


Signature
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 16:22   #577
doraemon
One and Only
 
doraemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
now that Mandzukic is back and is fit to play full 90, I hope Pioli never goes with Leao up top again. He's not involved in the game whatsoever and whenever he decides to actually play, he goes a 1v1 while he has half of the team open for a nice shot if anyone offers us 20mil+ for him, please god ship him on. He's Niang 2.0
Niang had problem with decision making but he ain't no lazy bum like lmeao

Lmeao can become top level players if he try his hardest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
These nailbiters are getting tiresome, but feeling so stressed out is what makes an eventual success taste so sweet. I almost wanted to physically hurt some of the players who carelessly lost or gave away the ball during the final minutes today. Screaming at the television, alone.

We have shown plenty of entertainment this season but seem to be more uncertain now, more nervous. That's when 3pts matters so much.

Hopefully away form strikes again and we steamroll Sassuolo, but that will probably be tough as well.
We are playing sass home sadly
doraemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 16:35   #578
Hitchens
Trophies incoming
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doraemon View Post
We are playing sass home sadly
Oh well. Ibra will be back


Signature
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 16:40   #579
mumbojumbo
Special Guy
 
mumbojumbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossonero81 View Post
Hakan seemed content with his performance while walking off the pitch. Shameless.
That guy was only good for 1/2 year out of 4 years. He is no where good as Rui Costa. He is more like Ricardo Oliviera.
mumbojumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 16:50   #580
ACMILANMKD
Con il Diavolo in Corpo
 
ACMILANMKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Skopje,MACEDONIA
Fav. Players: Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
Default

Kjaer and Rebic were best (though Rebic missed a sitter).
Hakan: horrible today.

Important 3 points though
ACMILANMKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:51.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.