Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
broken-record.jpg

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Why did you break it, Lisa? I'm sure Kuja had a surprise on the b-side. Maybe the UK techno track "Winning, winning, we don't care, we just wanna be playing". Huge on UK radio atm.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Wholeheartedly agree with Marco Gullit.

We have currently sold our souls to the devil (Ibra) and all ills will be overlooked for now.

I do think though that titles or not some of the team will tire of Ibra's antics in the coming seasons. The difference with all the other players named was that they always tried (with the exception of Seedorf these last three seasons). Ibra tries when he wants to, when he deems it necessary.

Back to PATO - he has been here long enough so age really isnt an excuse though its the one used by all the coaches since Ancelotti. He has been around Pippo, Sheva, Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini and Thiago Silva. He chose Ronaldinho (that is understandable) and it has cost him. It seems he doesnt have the drive of an Ibra or Messi and he needs to understand that he isnt as talented as Dinho or R9 so he cant just coast.

Hopefully he will now work like Thiago Silva and Robinho and gel with Ibra. He has all the ability, the proper environment and a great team to become a great striker.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Kuj,

no offense, have you ever played football? It's pretty clear to me you haven't at any competitive level

Zlatan is in no way disrespectful to his teammates on pitch. Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Pirlo ,Nesta, Kaka, Shevchenko, Pippo all yell and have yelled like him at times. In fact I can't think of many who haven't.

IT HAPPENS IN EVERY TEAM. It's not a big deal, in the locker room and off the field, no one cares. A yell to 'cmon make that run!" or something like that, not a big deal..... Disrespect on pitch is not trying for your teammates.
Don't know what planet you're from bro but where I'm from the new guy tries to fit in with the group before demanding shit....IN ANY SPORT....anything else would mean he's an utter and complete cunt. Yeah there are a LOT of great players that yell and berate at their team mates for fucking up.....it usually doesn't do the rest of the team any good though....because as crazy as this sounds everybody playing actually wants to win and is trying their best...not because someone doesn't make the exact run you wanted him to make or give more effort in a tackle etc....means that he isn't busting a gut trying to win as well. The concept of players' so-called laziness is dangerously over exposed by many fans. I know this guy who I play basketball with. He's great. But every mistake ANYONE on his team makes he screams at them. Do you know what happens....a lot?? You end up playing ultra safe so that you'll show him that you're not fucking up....then all of a sudden you realize you're playing SHIT!!

Speaking for myself here, but I think its more the hypocrisy in Zlats ways that is annoying.....those are the worst type of team mates (and I'm speaking from experience here)

- people that feel the need to correct team-mates on everything yet don't achieve their own expected "standard"(20 shots -2 on target :proud:)....and please don't give me the BS of not a big deal ....do you know how irritating it is to take sh!t from hypocrites??? and that when he is relatively new ??

this situation is looking very similar to what he encountered at Bartha ...not being able to share the limelight ....kinda feel both players need some maturing ..and better managing
+1

What?? It really does seem like it when you post crap like "Fine, enjoy your 10th place and Pizza"

Also, SM84. It's not that i want some serene type shit with everybody praising everybody else. I don't mind moaning when a player does something wrong.

What pisses me off is that Zlatan can fuck up all game - And everyone will clap, congratulate him and whisper sweet nothings in his ear - and yet when Zlatan overhits a pass to Robinho - He screams at Robinho. It's not him acting as a douche, as he isn't. It's the horrific hypocrisy of it. Zlatan isn't the problem, it's the whole teams treatment of him.
:thumbsup:

Well, Kuja, in game after game after game, when you rate Ibra as "average" he is named man of the match by the Gazzetta (& Co). But I guess their experienced writers, some have covered Milan in 20 years, have turned into swedish fanboys too. As well as the rest of the audience.

Seriously, you should just shut up and be thankful Ibra is here.
The bold part summarizes your take on EVERYTHING. I'm with Kuja....a REAL fan stays with his team even if they lose or their favourite player leaves. I love Milan because of who they are and not how much shit they win. The winning is the cherry the TEAM is the cake. And all you seem to care about is the cherry...actually a very small part of that cherry which is iHomo...Which is why anything even partly anti iHomo (e.g. Pato/ronaldinho etc) is to be disposed of. iHomo threatens our IDENTITY which is more than just winning shit. No we're not saints. No we're not choirboys. But we're not a team filled of vile cunts...that has traditionally been INTER. Since iHomo has been here there have been a number of incidents that his groupies and indeed some of the average fans have been redfaced and have tried their best to convince us that "it's nothing", "it happens all the time", "it's just his determination to win", "he was just kidding".....ok fine but the aforementioned will be hard pressed to find such occurences with the relative FREQUENCY that they've been happening with iHomo with practically ANY other player. Where there's smoke there's fire.

No. I will not just shut up because Ibra is here. He was given MOM ratings because he scored; He has been pretty bad in a few games for us. You make it seem like you can just take Ibra away if we don't treat him right, and I really don't see why you're so desperate for us to win, or did you make some bet when you were younger that Zlatan will win like 12 titles before he retires or something?
:star::star::star::star::star:

Hope you see now why I hate iHomo so much...it isn't him personally that I despise so...it's the attitued that "hey iHomo can do whatever the fuck he wants as long as he scores and Milan wins". This attitude isn't necessary to like or tolerate other great players like torres and $heva of old because we simply didn't have to put up with it.

Last edited:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
I wonder if we have this kind of debate back then with Sheva n pippo.

"FU Pippofags, he keep injured n offside !!!"
"FU Faggots, u're such a ungrateful ***, who our talisman in big game"

n etc etc.

God.... shit so ridiculous.

People screams about Ibra attitude on pitch when such a Gattuso n Nesta praise him for that ? LOL.

And what fucking wrong about that, Sheva already make Bierhoff n albertini like his private blowjobber at his first year n no one complaining.

Ibra act is not much different than what Sheva n pippo does.

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nice to see people only responding to the first line of my post, which obviously wasn't serious.

I wasn't bashing Zlatan or Pato, just saying that Fredrik seems to attack our fandom and that we should accept any behaviour from players, even if we deem it disrespectful, just because we're winning.
...you ...complete...........me.......:eek:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

"FU Pippofags, he keep injured n offside !!!"
"FU Faggots, u're such a ungrateful ***, who our talisman in big game"

n etc etc.

God.... shit so ridiculous.

People screams about Ibra attitude on pitch when such a Gattuso n Nesta praise him for that ? LOL.

And what fucking wrong about that, Sheva already make Bierhoff like his private blowjobber at his first year n no one complaining.
You and Milano keep comparing iHomo to Sheva and our senators....you may want to consider shutting the fuck up and analyzing kuja's and my concerns before mouthing off into silly rhetoric and botched comparisons :)

*edit* you joined in 2010 too :proud: I'd have you know that before iHomo joined we (this forum) were a VERY united group. Some fans idolized, Pippo, some worshiped Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Wild hated everybody etc...The only thing we argued about is who Milan needed to become winners.

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
It existed, and I would say the balance leaned more towards Sheva is king, Pippo is a Jube bastard (specially after our win vs La Coruña in 2004, when he missed some and was wrongly called offside 10000 times). But eventually, except for few, Pippo haters dissapeared, Sheva left (which meant lots of those Sheva is king became FU Sheva). Anyway I always founded stupid, both contributed SOO much for the team, I mean you can always have a bias towards one, but to the point that it made you hate the other (well you can hate them, but not dismiss their contribution), who was also essential to your team, its ridiculous.

Evidently, Pato has talent, and he could be a Ballon D'Or in the future. But if he really shies away cause 2 (and I say 2, cause it hasn't been just Zlatan but also Gattuso) guys that have won titles, that have experience, and that are players he should look up to (for their professionalism, and talent), yell at him, then he doesn't have personality...and if he doesn't have the personality, he is screwed up. He won't ever live up to the potential, and let alone lead an attack (well he could, but it would be an attack destined to not win much). He has to take this moment to grow. I hope that, opposed to what the people saying Zlatan is evil believe, he isn't limited in personality (his possibly "suffering" it a bit now cause it's something new for him, but I'm sure he'll overcome it, and will come on stronger).

And yes Zlatan has the right to yell at him, he wants to win (you can say he screws up too, agreed with that, but so far there's not a game he hasn't put all his effort in the field), he's 29, has won lots of titles, he's been here for 6 months already and knows most of his teamates from before (certainly he ain't no knew kid on the block), and has been in Pato's position before (maybe even worse, cause usually Zlatan has had pretty bad press and has always had divided opinions among fans, not always supported, Pato has had a magnificent press-till last month- and support and everything in Milan has been handed in silver platter to him, this are the moments when he can show what he really is made of).

(Btw, there's other things "affecting" but since this is what the discussion is focusing on).

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
u guys r being some fucking day time tv maury show bitches :o :o

IDGAF 4 ur guyz tabloid homo talk bla bla bla bla bla

u feminine :o
:thumbsdown:

pato~~brace vs genoa

tabloid readers r gna b mad :o :o

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is becoming worst than Ronaldinho thread was.

At least people were discussing something in that thread.

Now, all this because Ibra yelled to another player? lol

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
I'm 100% sure if this Dzeko or someone new that not known as "Inter/Bartha cunt" like Ibra, people will praise this yelling stuff n say shit like this "what a mentality, even he's newcomer in teams" like Sheva get.
It existed, and I would say the balance leaned more towards Sheva is king, Pippo is a Jube bastard (specially after our win vs La Coruña in 2004, when he missed some and was wrongly called offside 10000 times). But eventually, except for few, Pippo haters dissapeared, Sheva left (which meant lots of those Sheva is king became FU Sheva). Anyway I always founded stupid, both contributed SOO much for the team, I mean you can always have a bias towards one, but to the point that it made you hate the other (well you can hate them, but not dismiss their contribution), who was also essential to your team, its ridiculous.
Oh well... thanks for the stories, then we shouldn't surprised with this.
Ibra is exactly playing "pippo" role from back then.

Last edited:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Robinho is a non-issue imho....he's earned his role and as Milano rightly remarked the other day...for a striker he does soooo much more than strike. He gets stuck in in the midfield...sometimes even in his own defensive half and gets involved in a lot of the build up. Then he has to run down the pitch to receive the ball in advanced positions....really to knock on him for a few misses no matter how n00b they might be is kinda harsh. If you ever play full court basketball you'll know that some of the easiest shots become hard as hell because you exert so much energy into getting into position that you sometimes miss when it was easier to score. It should be worse on an actual football pitch.

Milan in it's CURRENT setup guarantees a starting spot for iHomo and Robinho.....By right Pato should be our third forward but it isn't that simple. He has potential (not a great amount but it can increase with time) to be as creative as we need but his current passing ability and his decision making atm is poor. Cassano is MUCH better at these. Hence Cassano wins by default and not necessarily because of being a better player.

i like this. and i agree. so let me ask. do you believe that allegri along with the rest of the forwards, will consider pato and his development, and will be concerned with how his game develops and will assist in anyway to help him become the greatest striker in the world? i mean, look at who he's got around him, Zlatan, Cassano, Pippo and Robinho...you can't ask for more than that. so what would you say?

given what you have said already about allegri, i can imagine the answer. but still. what would you say given allegri's "talk" of how there is no problem with pato and that he wants to hold on to him in recent times?

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
u guys r being some fucking day time tv maury show bitches :o :o

IDGAF 4 ur guyz tabloid homo talk bla bla bla bla bla

u feminine :o

pato~~brace vs genoa

tabloid readers r gna b mad :o :o
Mauri's awesome... And when it comes to that kid yo girl told you is your kid...you are NOT the father!!! :o

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Mauri's awesome... And when it comes to that kid yo girl told you is your kid...you are NOT the father!!! :o

im not tryna pay ANY child support ~~ :o :o

shit pato's still payin his x bitch

bitches trifling/goin hammm :o :o :o

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
im not tryna pay ANY child support ~~ :o :o

shit pato's still payin his x bitch

bitches trifling/goin hammm :o :o :o
you didn't let me finish nig...if your kid has an unhealthy addiction to anime and worships Ronaldo... it ain't mine :D

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
This forum has two clear groups (among others) -

1. People who value Effort. This is your typical English football/American football style guts and glory lovers who consider a footballer incomplete if he cant break a gut each and every game.

2. People who value Ability. This is your Brazilian samba-lovers who wanna see the spectacle. And do not care if the player is missing for 80 minutes as long as he turns it on for 10.

The thing is, you become Champions in football only when both combine. No team has ever won anything without elements of Effort as well as those of Ability. Saying Milan was always about just Ability, is pure ignorance. The likes of Sheva, Kaka and Seedorf have won as many games sacrificing a lot, putting in incredible effort and nicking it by a goal (and taking it to the corner flag to waste time) as Allegri's Milan is doing..

And as far as I'm concerned, Zlatan combines both Effort and Ability perfectly. The difference between this Milan and the Milan since CL 2007 has been talent and the belief that they can win, and I'm extremely glad that the Management + Allegri have done exactly what is required.

At the same time, Zlatan had a Poor game against Lazio. No matter how much effort you put in, you gotta acknowledge when you have a poor one. No point talking all about the effort then.

If only the two groups could see this.. Watch and enjoy the show, Pato will get integrated (he's already sacrificing a lot - you can see that in the matches - he just needs time), and Zlatan/Pato will lead us to at least one title.

Last edited:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
in my opinion it's more than one thing

-Injuries have CLEARLY hampered his development. How are you suppose to develop when you don't train/play?

-System without a real AM. Pato never had good enough technique to be a support striker like sheva or robinho. Let's not kid ourselves, he has pace and instincts, good finishing, decent technique but he's not a world beater. He's not messi, ronaldo etc.

When he did his best he had kaka, ronaldino, pirlo, seedorf, beckham all feeding him balls in advanced positions where he used simple moves and pace and control to beat a man and score.

He's not getting that service.

-In allegri's system we need the 2 support attacks to drop into build up play. Pato isn't good at that.

so now we're talking about his best role (until we improve the midfield) being #9 role. But he's not better than Zlatan. Where does that leave him?

I don't buy him and Zlatan can't play together. I buy they can't play together IN THIS CURRENT SQUAD.

But a player like Ozil, Sneijder etc. behind them and you'll see the duo perform better...... Problem is we got Robinho, and he's been amazing....while he's not a natural in the hole, he does a lot of things the team needs that those 2 I listed don't do. He cover defensively better, he's everywhere as a creative outlet for a technically limited midfield, he basically does the work of 2 or 3 men, something milan need.

Ummm weren't you the one last year when r80 was still on the wing disagreeing with many who said the right wing doesnt do pato any justice and that his still good enough there 2 some point? A winger role requires more technique than seconda punta. Fair enough he wasnt ronaldo or messi but he was still far from the sloppy, slow ball giving away player he is now. He had maybe 1 game of here and there where he did frustratingly give tha ball away to much but he wasnt anywhere near as bad as now. Hes decision making also seems to have taken a hit for the worst.

OK we dont have ronaldinho anymore so he doesnt receive any useful trough ball or cross like he did back than (he did from cassano and he put it away easily). Thing is its not about his technique inside the box but out of it. Its there where now hes unwatchable and cant play the simplest of passes anymore.

And IMO its just because of the injuries and trying to avoid it happening any further cuz like many mentioned hes technique was still very good back in the days and it takes alot of skill to do some of the plays he did like vs werder, roma............

This theory about pato having average technique is a load of crap IMO. YOu cant do the dribbles he did in the past successfully without having good enough skill. Alright you can have luck here and there but that wasnt the case with pato.

Serie A aint liga or EPL were you have acres of space here and there. IMO pato also hasn't matured enough yet to know where and when to use trickery like ronaldo did in the EPL (and IMO he doent need to copy it aynway). For example both pastore and sanchez needed alot of experience in the camionatto to start using their skill on a regular basis and not end up by loosing the ball. Sanchez is still ahead in that department from pastore who also didnt master it completely.

Still right now theres a obvious difference between the current pato and the pato and the begging of the season. He has the technique but theres clearly something eating him inside.

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Punters, have some money on Pato to be Milan's first goal scorer.;)

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Pato has at least two more years unless he wants to leave and forces his way out.

He is the crown jewel.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well done Pato, you're our best stiker so far against Genoa. Keep it up and score more.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Good first half. But completely invisible in the second.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
We should choose between him or Ibrahimovic for the sake of the team. Because playing both of them is creating an unbalance in the attack and we dont have a reference point.

I dont have nothing against him but i believe ibrahimovic without him and vice versa is way more effective for them and the team.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Told you to put money on Pato to be the first goal scorer!

Schedule