Status
Not open for further replies.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Football cost money

Going to quote stevan on this one

?You are naive if you think otherwise?

Clearly. And these teams have demonstrated that they will squander hundreds of millions each year. What makes you think they won?t do the same with more money?

Exactly, naive....

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no i don't. I don't want them to join either. PShitG and Bayern are Qataris. Qatar always wants to be alone. We don't need them.

Napoli and Roma want to join the league.
We can have Marseille, Kiev and other teams to join.
:thumbsup:
Serie A teams are behind.

This would be an excellent chance for teams like Napoli and Roma to build their brand and expand their influences.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Haven?t watch a SL season even once. Already questioned about the player?s professionalism. :lol:

it hasn't started. You watched it already? You know the players were not professional. I was just saying that we should give the Super League a chance. Stop taking things out of context. Clearly you are used to hearing fake news that's why.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
real Milan fans support this. Fuck UEFA

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
:thumbsup:
Serie A teams are behind.

This would be an excellent chance for teams like Napoli and Roma to build their brand and expand their influences.

Laurentis was begging to be invited..... I would love to see Napoli invited instead of some drug injected team that fake Milan fans are clamoring.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Clearly. And these teams have demonstrated that they will squander hundreds of millions each year. What makes you think they won?t do the same with more money?

Exactly, naive....

So what if there are people paying to watch that product :lol:

You are acting like they are squandering your money

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Circa 2011

AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi says Italy's biggest clubs should breakaway from the rest of Serie A and create their own super league.

Berlusconi declared: "The great sides should make their own championship. When you invest a lot in a team it's unthinkable to make them play against a team from the provinces whose stadium, usually with a capacity for 20,000 people, is inevitably half-empty."
The new Italy PM also told Radio Radio: "When there are great teams playing the stadiums are always full and TV audiences are massive. Only with great teams can we become protagonists in Europe again."

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
First off... you are now just throwing complete hypotheticals out there

Second... that is how the world works

Third... if you actually believe everything will go up in smoke... treat it like we are entering a new era. New chapter

1) Deduction and history is enough

2) Yeap :(

3) Not exactly my point, as you know, but yeah.. it's definitely a new era. Shit is wild

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Circa 2011

AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi says Italy's biggest clubs should breakaway from the rest of Serie A and create their own super league.

Berlusconi declared: "The great sides should make their own championship. When you invest a lot in a team it's unthinkable to make them play against a team from the provinces whose stadium, usually with a capacity for 20,000 people, is inevitably half-empty."
The new Italy PM also told Radio Radio: "When there are great teams playing the stadiums are always full and TV audiences are massive. Only with great teams can we become protagonists in Europe again."

wow..... such a vision....

imagine one of these fake fans was in the seat of Berlusconi. The club would have been in serie B.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
how do you know this is reverse revolution????

give me a break... these so called fans already know the ins and outs of this Super League without even witnessing one season.

Yea revolution is a strong word

Let me break it down to a more business phrase

These clubs just wanted to start a new-show with a new studios that ready to fund them with a huge shit load of money.
But UEFA went nuts because they wont get any share out of this new-billionaire project. They are afraid their old shows will be out performed.

Football institutions itself has been private institutions the whole time, right? FIFA forbid the government to take any action regarding its own FA, yet FA in many countries still expecting fund from their goverment.

So its the 12 clubs againts huge private-conservative institution called FIFA & UEFA. It does seems like a revolution
But actually, its just a good business

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Laurentis was begging to be invited..... I would love to see Napoli invited instead of some drug injected team that fake Milan fans are clamoring.

Fuck P$G.

And Bayern?s holier than thou attempt was laughable. They have bundesfodder teams by the balls financially and pretty much is already doing what people are saying the big teams will do to small teams under the Super League. So of course they can afford to come out and virtue signal, gtfo.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Fuck P$G.

And Bayern?s holier than thou attempt was laughable. They have bundesfodder teams by the balls financially and pretty much is already doing what people are saying the big teams will do to small teams under the Super League. So of course they can afford to come out and virtue signal, gtfo.

Both Bayern and PSG are in the Super League of their own. Their domestic league is basicallly their Super League. They can qualify for CL in their sleep. That's how unfair it is for AC Milan.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That?s not the question I asked...

I answered your question

I think some clubs will squander more money, there you have it.

But they can afford it because of their global fan base.

Napoli for example, way more people will watch their product and have way more chance to grow their brand vs playing Crotone who?s playing 10 man back trying to not get relegated. That?s why their president wants in.

So yea, money will get squandered, but money will also be used wisely to build clubs brands.

It?s naive to think that only the negative outcomes you projected in your head will happen like you are the prophet. There will literally be clubs benefiting from this set up same way as clubs squandering more money.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Circa 2011

:lol::lol::lol: Does Monza even have 20,000 capacity.

Its good to remain humble.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::lol::lol: Does Monza even have 20,000 capacity.

Its good to remain humble.

51oe4MOB9fL.jpg

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whether we go for the new set up or not players like Donnarumma are already leveraging their value as a player for more pay.

We can get with the times and leverage our history and brand value to get more pay as a club, or we can keep coming up with bs reasons to stay in the current system where it’s actively rigged against us.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David shud ask gordon for sum of that infrastructure cheddar... cant join in a SL with the club forum looking like this... cant even post mp4.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@FabrizioRomano
Florentino Perez: "I love Sergio Ramos, but we are in a very bad financial situation at Real Madrid. Nobody puts money into this club. Will he leave the club? I didn't say that... many things can happen. We will think about it at the end of the season".

Aaaight, Ramos - Tomori it is :D

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I just think its funny how ?Eleven? teams leaving Champions League ruins football according to most people. That is people admitting that these 11 teams are important in bringing viewership and money into respective leagues and cl. That in fact theyre used as cash cows in order to trickle down money to smaller teams. But when it comes to the finances of these select 11 teams there is no safe fall net, or a competent organization that can create a good cash flow for them. Covid killed so many big teams as they can no longer keep up with their high expenses.
And does Uefa listen to this teams when making decisions on new formats or adding game fixtures? As shown by most directors they dont.
The super league is a new breath and a step away from Uefa, which over the last few years has shown to be pretty limited. Like any new competition that aims to start high of course it is reasonable to be invite only. Think champions league first few years and then think the beginning of the premier league. Plus there needs to be some beginning security for the teams that took the risk to stand against a huge institution like uefa.
The reason why i like the super league is because its a big fuck off to UEFA. The football design is so outdated and needs change, and you need typhoons to create change. Maybe biased since we?re part in it, but if it goes through I wouldnt be so scared of its implications. Its super negative that all football organizations are using scare tactics on the exact teams that keep them afloat. Its admitting they hold power but at the same time not respecting their voice.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
David shud ask gordon for sum of that infrastructure cheddar... cant join in a SL with the club forum looking like this... cant even post mp4.

dont blame me for that issue

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Whether we go for the new set up or not players like Donnarumma are already leveraging their value as a player for more pay.

We can get with the times and leverage our history and brand value to get more pay as a club, or we can keep coming up with bs reasons to stay in the current system where it?s actively rigged against us.

I think most realize not joining ESL as things looks equals suicide :tongue:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@FabrizioRomano
Florentino Perez: "I love Sergio Ramos, but we are in a very bad financial situation at Real Madrid. Nobody puts money into this club. Will he leave the club? I didn't say that... many things can happen. We will think about it at the end of the season".

8b7e2eb66a273193fb9953510cda3b2bccbfaf9324ebc0394a4b38b3faeb36f0_1.jpg

(not you, Taura... mean perez)

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
@FabrizioRomano

If Madrid can't afford Ramos, then Milan can't too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule