The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You all know we will lose against Atalanta right? Juventus game gave me some confidence but I bottomed out again after tonight. We will never be feel happiness.

Ofc we gonna lose, nothing new.
Juventus gonna win. Betting 1000 eur on that.
Napoli I dont know

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Man, I'm so mad, I don't even have words for this circus anymore. That one-sided bald fuck has been working on my nerves for far too long now.

I have a hard time putting this on Pioli. The players choked, big time.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
if you are right, I would leave and join freddy in permanent exile.

Ughh u are really annoying. How can I put this so you understand, no one cares about what you do or think. Leave people alone you harrasing little twat.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Ughh u are really annoying. How can I put this so you understand, no one cares about what you do or think. Leave people alone you harrasing little twat.

if you are sure we will lose then why wont you accept?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Create an onlyfans account and show your butthole to old gay men, maybe that'll kill your need for attention.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
no because that comment is a look at why I am confident in both ability and result. its not an argument, that comment has nothing to do with what you are representing. I already know its different, we've determined now three times.

Then I'm back at being sorry about your lack of nuance

I'm too drunk now to keep this going. We'll see if I find it worthwile tomorrow

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
It's kind of an ass move to attack people though Tantalis when you admittedly are wrong quite often

when we lose I was wrong to be confident in the result. but we've won 23 matches and lost 7. more times I was right to be confident in the result.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Fuck... you saw that message

We've drawn 7 times too. 14 times have you been an asshole and fueled further polarization then.

Compare that to my 0. You should follow my example

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Fuck... you saw that message

We've drawn 7 times too. 14 times have you been an asshole and fueled further polarization then.

Compare that to my 0. You should follow my example

Nah I'm content where I'm at. It works for me.Thank you though.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
It helps no one though and you look like a dick

If that's what you want for yourself and the community then by all means....

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Obviously buddy

I rather be right and not be a dick than being wrong and be a dick but you do you

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Through all this I'm still trying to comprehend what in world Hauge ever did to Pioli to be exiled from football like this.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
You have me confused now. I don't think we are having the same conversation anymore

I'm only using one drunken eye at the moment.

You were saying I was being condenscending earlier, right?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I'm only using one drunken eye at the moment.

You were saying I was being condenscending earlier, right?

yes I find it ironic you'd say "I'm sorry if you can't comprehend a wider nuance." followed by "I rather be right and not be a dick" in regards to condescending since you're coming from the standpoint that you are right.. it made me laugh a little there's nothing else to it and no more needs to be said

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nobody likes whats going on right now, theres no need to take it out on each other.

we still have one game left, although it's looking like very slim chances.

it has to be said though, how fragile are we that without Ibra we play like this? Sven is 100% correct that we never fixed the problem of figuring out how to score against teams playing like Cagliari did today without Ibra. I am glad at least we didn't concede on a counter or something, the way we were playing.

I feel like we need an improvement in certain areas of the squad as well as a better tactician. With or without CL, we must continue and build on what we have now and I really think Pioli has ran his course here. Another thing is, we depend on Ibra for time like this but if he is constantly injured, how wise is to make this big of a financial commitment for a player who may not be available half of the time?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
nobody likes whats going on right now, theres no need to take it out on each other.

we still have one game left, although it's looking like very slim chances.

it has to be said though, how fragile are we that without Ibra we play like this? Sven is 100% correct that we never fixed the problem of figuring out how to score against teams playing like Cagliari did today without Ibra. I am glad at least we didn't concede on a counter or something, the way we were playing.

I feel like we need an improvement in certain areas of the squad as well as a better tactician. With or without CL, we must continue and build on what we have now and I really think Pioli has ran his course here. Another thing is, we depend on Ibra for time like this but if he is constantly injured, how wise is to make this big of a financial commitment for a player who may not be available half of the time?

It is unwise if he is the only option next year and his contract isn’t appearance based.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Without CL every good player probably leaves.
Theo - Donnarumma - Rebic - Kessie etc.
Then we have to start all over again to build a new squad, and that can take years.
Now we have the fking team to compete, and they cant even score against these morrons

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
yes I find it ironic you'd say "I'm sorry if you can't comprehend a wider nuance." followed by "I rather be right and not be a dick" in regards to condescending since you're coming from the standpoint that you are right.. it made me laugh a little there's nothing else to it and no more needs to be said

Yeah... I know I was condenscending. What I wanted to say is that it was justified by the premisses. Being a dick to a dick is fine, you should know that. ;) Now I really want to sleep. Peace out

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Yeah... I know I was condenscending. What I wanted to say is that it was justified by the premisses. Being a dick to a dick is fine, you should know that. ;) Now I really want to sleep. Peace out

sleep well my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule