Official: Jens Petter Hauge Thread

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This guy what you call has the potential of real deal, i cant believe we have him for 4 million, that is kaka like money with kaka like potential.

I believe kaka even cost us 8 double his guy value.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
giphy.gif

https://streamye.com/v3s79

giphy.gif

https://streamye.com/vxfzr

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This guy what you call has the potential of real deal, i cant believe we have him for 4 million, that is kaka like money with kaka like potential.

to be underlined, 4m right now is much less than in kaka's time. :star:

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score

Please calm it with the comparisons. While I agree Hauge is an exciting prospect Kak? was a phenomenon. I remember how Kak? too scored a wonderful solo goal in stoppage time against Celtic back in the 06/07 champions league. We all know what came after that and until Hauge has shown this kind of brilliance against better opposition I think it would be unfair to both he and Kak? to be mentioned in the same sentence even.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Please calm it with the comparisons. While I agree Hauge is an exciting prospect Kak? was a phenomenon. I remember how Kak? too scored a wonderful solo goal in stoppage time against Celtic back in the 06/07 champions league. We all know what came after that and until Hauge has shown this kind of brilliance against better opposition I think it would be unfair to both he and Kak? to be mentioned in the same sentence even.

You missed the comparison, i said kaka's potential in a away he come from unknown league with very low price and he can become world class for us.

Im not comparing him to kaka, they have different character, different positions and different play style. And different speed and body type, just the vibes i mentioned above.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's like El Shaarawy, if El Shaarawy wasn't mentally and physically weak.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
He scored against Napoli? Would that be considered better opposition?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
He looks like a super talent. Hopefully he will grow in confidence an become a key player for us.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
He doesn't seem to have the raw speed Kak? did.
Nor is his dribbling as elegant. He reminds me a bit of Ryan Giggs movement

But he's a tough determined cunt :thumbsup:
For now let's STFU and let him grow.
We've seen less talented players rise to the very top
We've seen more talented players fall away into obscurity

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Wise post bro.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Kaka in his first season in Europe was Serie A player of the year.. in his first fucking season oscar del calcio

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
He's like El Shaarawy, if El Shaarawy wasn't mentally and physically weak.

He's nothing like El Shaarawy

El Shaarawy had few very sharp tools but he's quite easy to defend against him once you have figured him out.

Hauge looks like someone with a more balanced set of skills, like a more talented version of Bonaventura.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score

El Shaarawy had few very sharp tools but he's quite easy to defend against him once you have figured him out.

Hauge looks like someone with a more balanced set of skills, like a more talented version of Bonaventura.

EL Shaaraway was like a raw version of Suso. He cut inside and shot with right foot. That was his game. Very predictable

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
EL Shaaraway was like a raw version of Suso. He cut inside and shot with right foot. That was his game. Very predictable

El Shaarawy at least was fast, his problem was that his left foot was very weak and even with his right foot he abuses of the outside part of the foot to control or move the ball, which made him even more predictable.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Kaka in his first season in Europe was Serie A player of the year.. in his first fucking season oscar del calcio

Players grow and mature differently.
Also Kaka joined a CL winning team.
Hague is joining a Milan going through a complete overhaul

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
He is a freaking beast. That's what he is.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His touch is world class. He settled several long passes against Celtic effortlessly. He can create, score, take defenders on, and he contributes defensively. Couldn’t ask for more. Also, has a great attitude and fit right into the squad :)

The only two Norwegians I know are Hitchens and Hawg, both are pretty awesome so I definitely need to make more friends from Norway.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
The shot was really good and his first touch is pretty good. Hope he keeps it up and keeps on improving. Win us the match vs Sampdoria Haugeee :star:

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

:thumbsup: Exactly. Let's watch him grow.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

El Sha and Suso are the total opposites, in terms of off ball movement and workrate.

Their off-ball games are extremely similar. Same type of movement and runs, same high workrate.

But Hauge is not frail. He also seems capable of orchestrating the attack, which couldn't be said of El Sha. None of them have exceptional dribbling skills, but Hauge seems much better even in that aspect.

Bona? They have very little in common.
Bona's the guy for slow possession-based teams. Jack's close control is better in all honesty.
Hauge is more counter-oriented, more athletic, better suited for fast-paced games.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
El Sha and Suso are the total opposites, in terms of off ball movement and workrate.

Their off-ball games are extremely similar. Same type of movement and runs, same high workrate.

But Hauge is not frail. He also seems capable of orchestrating the attack, which couldn't be said of El Sha. None of them have exceptional dribbling skills, but Hauge seems much better even in that aspect.

Bona? They have very little in common.
Bona's the guy for slow possession-based teams. Jack's close control is better in all honesty.
Hauge is more counter-oriented, more athletic, better suited for fast-paced games.
Their off the ball is nothing similar. Suso always stays out of the box. El Sha moves behind defender all the time. Similar workrate are you kidding me? El Sha moves up and down whole game. He was just too limited with ball at his feet. For fast counter attack games, he is good player. With a player like hakan and ibra who could make quick passes, he would have been very good. Injuries also fucked him up.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Their off the ball is nothing similar. Suso always stays out of the box. El Sha moves behind defender all the time. Similar workrate are you kidding me? El Sha moves up and down whole game. He was just too limited with ball at his feet. For fast counter attack games, he is good player. With a player like hakan and ibra who could make quick passes, he would have been very good. Injuries also fucked him up.

umm....try reading it again.
It said "total opposites", not "similar".

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
umm....try reading it again.
It said "total opposites", not "similar".

oops, my bad. misread it with bottom reply where you were comparing him with hauge. even then, hauge workrate hasn't been same as el sha not sure about the movement. hauge is more of a dribbling type. el sha in his first season and hauge both have been clinical at finishing. hauge seems better and dynamic at it though. elsha usually curled the ball to the far post.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

[...]

I think Hauge's counter-oriented approach is a temporary adaptation (probably suggested by Pioli himself) to his lack of knowledge of his new team and italian football in general. With the chemistry he had with his former team he was more versatile.

If we take parameters like:

well-rounded vs specialized
relying on skills vs relying on accurate and fast decision making

i would say that Suso, Taarabt, El Shaarawy, Balotelli etc. they are very different players, but they all fall in a category which is the opposite of Hauge.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Hauge's counter-oriented approach is a temporary adaptation (probably suggested by Pioli himself) to his lack of knowledge of his new team and italian football in general. With the chemistry he had with his former team he was more versatile.

Hauge could be very versatile, but I'm not sure he'll be able to handle an advanced midfield role, in a possession-based side, like Bona.

If we take parameters like:

well-rounded vs specialized
relying on skills vs relying on accurate and fast decision making

i would say that Suso, Taarabt, El Shaarawy, Balotelli etc. they are very different players, but they all fall in a category which is the opposite of Hauge.

I was looking at off-ball movement and workrate. Hauge and El Sha are similar in that aspect.
It's a great quality to have.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Beautiful ball in the lead up for Samu's winner. Very excited about this guy. Although he does need to work on his first touch.

Schedule