• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
The much talked about RW solution may find its culimation in that Adli guy. We need more goals from that position but Saele might have that and he has claimed that place for next season. It could be counter productive to sign a high octane solution there when Saele is growing with venom. Maybe a talent is better?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Sale can grow acting as a vice RW.
If an entire season as a starter wassnt enough for him to cement his starting position then there is no indications that he will evolve as much next season.
I cant handle another season with a big obvious hole in our lineup.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MN - The text of the letter from Gazidis to the employees after qualifying for the Champions League

This is the letter sent by Ivan Gazidis to the Milan employees after entering the Champions League obtained last night and which MilanNews.it proposes to you in full:

Dear Colleague,

after an exciting evening, for those who love the Rossoneri colors, we conclude an exciting season with extraordinary happiness by entering the Champions League, with all our teams.

In a difficult historical moment for anyone in the world, including all Milanese and AC Milan fans, we are truly proud to have reached this important milestone for the Club together.

We are still at the beginning of an ambitious path: to bring Milan back to where it deserves, at the top of world football, by creating an innovative model, on and off the pitch, with a solid and sustainable future, through strong values ​​in which to reflect.

But despite the difficulties also due to the effect of the Pandemic, our reality is increasingly concrete. We are a club that has aroused great emotions, which has proven its worth on the pitch, expressing a cutting-edge gaming identity, with a unique model on the pitch, with young talents and significant growth potential. We are a Club that is committed to achieving financial sustainability and that has confirmed itself as an internationally recognized and admired brand.

These are the foundations that we have built and that we will further strengthen, starting tomorrow, with renewed energy and ambition, together with the Technical Area, all the management and collaborators of the Club. We have taken the right path and we must continue our path together, with the support of our wonderful fans and our prestigious partners.

I know very well that these are still difficult times and for this I want to thank all of you, for what you do and demonstrate every day for the Club.

Let's continue like this: together, we are the strength of this club, we are the spirit and energy of Milan.

Come on Milan, Always!

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Arsenal fans hated Gazidis, then they blamed Wenger
today they are not even in EL

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Champions league football soon

giphy.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
super league gazidis?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Why not put in a cheeky 60m bid for Dembe.

He is a wide player who has potential to get lots of goals... granted his finishing sucks!

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Arsenal fans hated Gazidis, then they blamed Wenger
today they are not even in EL

they hate him because they had big expectations
and management was talking how the club will evolve to compete with the best
but players they were signing and salaries ... arsenal has no direction as a club
thats why fans protests there since they are again at 8th place (but this time without el)

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MN - The text of the letter from Gazidis to the employees after qualifying for the Champions League

This is the letter sent by Ivan Gazidis to the Milan employees after entering the Champions League obtained last night and which MilanNews.it proposes to you in full:

Dear Colleague,

after an exciting evening, for those who love the Rossoneri colors, we conclude an exciting season with extraordinary happiness by entering the Champions League, with all our teams.

In a difficult historical moment for anyone in the world, including all Milanese and AC Milan fans, we are truly proud to have reached this important milestone for the Club together.

We are still at the beginning of an ambitious path: to bring Milan back to where it deserves, at the top of world football, by creating an innovative model, on and off the pitch, with a solid and sustainable future, through strong values ​​in which to reflect.

But despite the difficulties also due to the effect of the Pandemic, our reality is increasingly concrete. We are a club that has aroused great emotions, which has proven its worth on the pitch, expressing a cutting-edge gaming identity, with a unique model on the pitch, with young talents and significant growth potential. We are a Club that is committed to achieving financial sustainability and that has confirmed itself as an internationally recognized and admired brand.

These are the foundations that we have built and that we will further strengthen, starting tomorrow, with renewed energy and ambition, together with the Technical Area, all the management and collaborators of the Club. We have taken the right path and we must continue our path together, with the support of our wonderful fans and our prestigious partners.

I know very well that these are still difficult times and for this I want to thank all of you, for what you do and demonstrate every day for the Club.

Let's continue like this: together, we are the strength of this club, we are the spirit and energy of Milan.

Come on Milan, Always!

7149f3215727236642fa149d69526084f737786a.gifv

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
What a great night. Now the real work begins to keep Milan in the top 4 over consecutive years.

Once the overwhelming emotion flows out of Maldini, he brings the axe to work and lays foundations for the new season.

Hakan: Thank you, you're free to go.

Dolla: 8 over 5 years(final offer) Either commit to Milan long term or Arrivederci.

Mandzukic: Terminate contract.

Loan out Kalulu and Hauge to grow in turn raising value.

We need more experience - seeing so many kids in that Milan dressing room.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:proud:
I really like how players tend to clown more when they arent all that :lol:
Diaz, Meite , Dalot & co.
Samu used to be the biggest clown as a keep me i make the team laugh thingy but he seems to withdrawn lately probably knowing he isnt here even if he pulled a Louis CK out of his ass :lol:

But whatever we do...no more Raiola players & keeping a healthy wage structure.
This & only this.

This all seems right but getting in the CL brings with it a lot of intangible benefits. The aura of Milan is restored, we will get much, much better sponsorship deals, the stadium is more likely to move forward, + it means we?re just more likely to get in again next year since we can afford to improve the squad. It?s just such a big deal to have finally made it without overreaching on transfers and wages. It?s a miracle honestly that Maldini managed to reduce the wages so much and still get 2nd place.
+ its easier to recruit new players with CL.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
--tried to fire pioli for some german loser

--founding member of the 2 day super league

yea gazidis be quiet you bald fool

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Still cant believe we're home. Let me check... am I dead? What a beautiful feeling to be back. I'm on no sleep

Reading this almost triggered my sleeping anxiety.

Go to sleep bro

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Same issue as always with Bakayoko, salary + loan fee will be too high for a backup

On his last year of the contract and his value/hype has decreased.

I think we can get him for 15-20M with 2.5M - 3M salary.

Backup? Fuck that. Would love to see Baka - Kessie together.
With Baka sitting deeper and Kessie pressing higher up.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
--tried to fire pioli for some german loser

--founding member of the 2 day super league

yea gazidis be quiet you bald fool
It was the most logical reason to go with Rang but at the end Gazi listened to Maldini & it worked.
So Gazi deserve credit to think outside the box & then to be a bigger man to even change his mind.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Franck the Tank. What a season. What a player. What a personality. Grande Kessie.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
On his last year of the contract and his value/hype has decreased.

I think we can get him for 15-20M with 2.5M - 3M salary.

Backup? Fuck that. Would love to see Baka - Kessie together.
With Baka sitting deeper and Kessie pressing higher up.

15-20m for Bakaoko? :lol:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who in here asked what Milan shirt should he get & i said duh , Kessie?
Did he get it ?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

The much talked about RW solution may find its culimation in that Adli guy. We need more goals from that position but Saele might have that and he has claimed that place for next season. It could be counter productive to sign a high octane solution there when Saele is growing with venom. Maybe a talent is better?

Overall great post, but this right here I completely disagree with.

Our RW is by far the position that needs to be upgraded the most. Yes Saeles is a very hardworking kid but he is bang average.
We need goalscoring wingers more than anything.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
It was the most logical reason to go with Rang but at the end Gazi listened to Maldini & it worked.
So Gazi deserve credit to think outside the box & then to be a bigger man to even change his mind.

I disagree.

The way that was handled was unacceptable, and I think Rangnick isn’t really outside the box. Every other club in a rut has been linked with this eccentric control freak. The courageous and correct choice would have been to build something with Pioli in lockstep with true football people like Maldini and Boban...Maldini and Boban had it right; Gazidis was playing phone tag while they behaved like professionals.

And then there is that letter to the sponsors. That was monumentally embarrassing.

He has done some good, but also some amateurish, undermining shit.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players

the only credit i will give gazidis is him not involving maldini with the super league

and i also must give credit to gazidis shamelessness, he will carry on as if it never happened

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I disagree.

The way that was handled was unacceptable, and I think Rangnick isn?t really outside the box. Every other club in a rut has been linked with this eccentric control freak. The courageous and correct choice would have been to build something with Pioli in lockstep with true football people like Maldini and Boban...Maldini and Boban had it right; Gazidis was playing phone tag while they behaved like professionals.

And then there is that letter to the sponsors. That was monumentally embarrassing.

He has done some good, but also some amateurish, undermining shit.

Did he fire Pioli? Did I miss something?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Any drbbling strikers out there? Would love to have one of those.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Players who stepped up...

Kessie
Cala
Theo
Kjaer
Tomori
$
Rebic
Ibra

Very, very good season.

Ben had a strong opening to the season but the comeback, after the injury... it was wtf, Ben!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Start the mercato already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He cudnt even fire pioli... wot a pussy ivan is.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm so happy about this season!!! Are you guys calm and over it? I still feel like yesterday after the game. Can't concentrate on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule