Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
You don?t get the point. It?s not about finding options, you can add any Primavera player who is 19+ & trained 3+ years with Milan.

However we need to add quality players.

8 players out of 25. They will take places on first team. They will take places of players like Samu, Krunic, Meite...

At least we have Kessie, Gabbia, Romagnoli (if he stays), Maldini & Calabria. But then we need 3 more good players to make it 8.

The point of having 8 homegrown players is different than 25 quality players.
If we have 7 players...then you can only register 24 players.
The magic has to be done by our management to find 3 other good players or register 22 players.
Manager I?ll be working towards 25 quality and competent players.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I dont mind missing out on Tonali.
We still owe hem 25m. Thats much for a player who showed nothing yet.
Also I think Pobega will be better then him

Based on what?

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe they can get Koopmeiners instead. He had 15 goals and 2 assists this season and plays in the same position as Tonali. He would probably cost around 17-20 million.

Also Aouar should be available for around 30 mil and is much, much better than Tonali. Aouar can play CM or also further ahead in Hakan's position.

Koopmeiners is really good, but I think the step from AZ to Milan is a bit to high atm for him.
Aouar is awesome. But I see him go to a top premier league team

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Well this is my personal opinion. Kessie, Locatelli and Bennacer all showed more than Tonali in their seasons. They had flaws but obvious strengths. Tonali personally has great physicals but has major flaws to work on. Tactically and technically. But I remember thinking the same thing of Renato Sanches who looked awful at Swansea.

Tonali?s flaws are all mental. He couldn?t handle the pressure of playing for Milan, even behind closed doors. He showed more at Brescia, and its not like he suddenly forgot how to pass. However, he froze whenever he wore the red and black shirt.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Theo is spending too much time with Samu (based on social media)
I'm worried

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Maldini: "excuse me Mr. Conte, sir, do you have a minute to talk about AC Milan"

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Tonali?s flaws are all mental. He couldn?t handle the pressure of playing for Milan, even behind closed doors. He showed more at Brescia, and its not like he suddenly forgot how to pass. However, he froze whenever he wore the red and black shirt.

He never passed well at Brescia.

Also personality does not change.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
More and more on Giroud. Looks like he'll be wrapped up pretty soon.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Maldini: "excuse me Mr. Conte, sir, do you have a minute to talk about AC Milan"

Let me revise it

C*nte: hello, Maldini-San? This is C*nte speaking. Is there any opening for a high-caliber & highly-motivated Italian coach?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Donnarumma reaction when he learns that Milan has already concluded the signing of Maignan

d51.gifv

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Net of everything, if you find yourself in front of #Maldini who speaks to you, which makes you lucky in itself, and it occurs to you to answer "I do what he tells me #Mino ", as well as starting to doubt your Milanism, I also begin to do so with your intelligence @NonEvoluto

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tonali is a must for 25m imo, he is still a big talent and with players in that age group like him, Leao and Kalulu you need to have patience as a club.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Raiola ask him to fk him for 1m. He will do it.
Bitch child Donnarumma. He has no own opinion

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So who were the 8 this season? Those 5 plus the Donnarumma brothers and Tonali?

It does look like a bit of an issue, we need a homegrown 3rd choice keeper and if Romagnoli and Tonali both leave we should sign at least one quality homegrown player. Hysaj is homegrown so that adds to his appeal.

I don't think the issue is national homegrown, that's easy we can buy players to fill that list. The list for Serie A is insignificant since they only count players over 22 years. The issue is the Europe A list. Players like Hauge can be added to the Serie A under 22 list but for Europe he's not counted since those players need to be on the books for two or three years. So you end up having to really squeeze the A list if for the 17 players who are not club or nation homegrown. Players like Maldini, etc who are club grown but under 22 shouldn't be added to the A list, since they can stay on the B list. Right now only Calabria will be on the A list and is club grown. Can't think of anyone else. Gabbia is still underage.

So what this means is that we will have a Europe squad that's 17 players + the national homegrown players (Kessie, etc) and then squeeze out 4 club grown players including Calabria.

The problem is that there will be players that miss the cut from those 17.

A list:
Maignan
Tatarusanu
Theo
Kalulu
Tomori
Kjaer
New LB
Bennacer
Meite (or his replacement)
Krunic
Hakan (or his replacement)
Brahim (or his replacement)
Rebic
Saelemaekers
Hauge
Castillejo (or his replacement)
Rafa Leao
Zlatan
New CF

Club list:
Calabria

Nation list:
Kessie
Tonali
Romagnoli

Right now the top list is 19 players. 2 of them need to be cut, unless one of the new players is nation homegrown, then one will miss the cut. Eventually Kalulu will be club homegrown but he's not yet.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Net of everything, if you find yourself in front of #Maldini who speaks to you, which makes you lucky in itself, and it occurs to you to answer "I do what he tells me #Mino ", as well as starting to doubt your Milanism, I also begin to do so with your intelligence @NonEvoluto

That's a disrespect to a man who have tasted eternal glory in the world of football.

Boy needs to learn some manner

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Raiola always wanted to run down his contract. No team will want to pay the salary, the transfer fee and the commission. Without the transfer fee Raiola can go overboard with his commission and it would be acceptable. I really don't think selling Donarumma in the summer was a viable option for us, regardless of the market conditions because of the pandemic.

ding ding ding

People keep saying we should have sold him sooner. As if Raiola would let us cut him out

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Do we have bots on these forums? Maybe more like trolls.

Honestly, after the last few mercati di Massara, Maldini/Boban, Moncada why do we suddenly think we can anticipate every move they’ll make? The media don’t know shit because our directors don’t talk to the media. So just wait and see. Before we even had CL $ they were making smart moves for talented players, doing loans with Real Madrid and Man United, selling fodders. We ended up in 2nd place. So maybe all the people here being pessimistic can just shut the fuck up for like a month and let the adults who run the club do what they demonstrably do better than any team of directors we’ve had have done for the past 10 years?

Seriously, just shut the fuck up.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tonali is a must for 25m imo, he is still a big talent and with players in that age group like him, Leao and Kalulu you need to have patience as a club.

Y'all need to stop it already. He's trash. Much better players out there for that price. I don't know how they managed to brainwash so many people into thinking that he's some kind of an elite talent. :fp:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
So Romagnoli is being replaced with the 33 year old Kjaer and Hakan with the 33 year old Ilicic?

What a project!

i like romagnoli and always supported him but Kjaer was amazing and so much better than him .

about ilicic , hes still a great player . his long range shots , crossing and dribbling is amazing and do not forget his price tag and his salary are low .

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
E2TURl0XsAMCpJk

E2TURlyXsAEVm2-

Maignan just posted these on twitter, with the text "LIKOLO". Don't know what that means, but I'm so proud this guy is our new GK. Toughest looking guy in 5 leagues.

Likolo is in Lingala (Congo?s main language) means high or above? I guess ?on top? would be the best for this case

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
ding ding ding

People keep saying we should have sold him sooner. As if Raiola would let us cut him out

The end game would be commision

So either its a % of high-paid transfer or bossman commission

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Y'all need to stop it already. He's trash. Much better players out there for that price. I don't know how they managed to brainwash so many people into thinking that he's some kind of an elite talent. :fp:

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule