The Rumour Commode VIII

Best failed transfer saga so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
12 million for Matri (3rd choice striker) when Eriksen is available for 13 (with a smaller wage).

Makes sense.

iraqi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
super pippo - rino - kaka' - ancelotti - rui costa - van bommel - maldini
haha very funny allegri !

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
they sold robinho etc.

he won't renew, iirc he's approaching bosman and wants a wage increase. He doesn't figure into clubs plans.

He might not be sold this market but he'll be gone i na year. It's how madrid works

Rob has reputation of being the person that cant finish for shit. He was never an untouchable like ronaldo or ozil. He'll renew,he loves the club and the players and he deserves whatever wage he wants. If madrid can buy bale for 100m and offer a 350k contract per week, why do you find it so hard to believe,the greatest attacking midfielder in the world,and their only creative outlet wont get a contract extension and wage increase?

Its fucking absurd. Without ozil and ronaldo madrid would be nothing. Mark my words he WILL NOT go to any club unless its his own will and his alone.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
@MilanNext
Adriano Galliani: "Coach Allegri wants a striker, not a defender nor a midfielder. Because we don't know when Pazzini will return".
This kinda ruined it...........................

i really hope he is trolling

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Allegri telling Boban to go such a cock.

“Still some like to write rubbish, so when I read this pontificating about what they’d do – fine, come and take my place on the bench and see if you can get the results I have.

“I say this because every now and then you have to put up some barriers. I hope when my career ends, maybe at the age of 60 if I get there, I will go to Livorno, stay by the sea, go fishing, eat good food, drink good wine. I might watch a few games here and there, but not go around pontificating on what other people are doing.

*Boban goes to suck a cock*

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
:lol: so nice allegri I want allegri to drop kick anybody who talks shit , dont care who the fuck he is

This Is Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Galliani live on Sky: We don't need defenders or midfielders. We are covered in both areas. Tomorrow we will start looking for a new forward.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
Ahahah, so G says its allegri that wants a CF and he doesn't care about banners :lol: MATRI WELCOME! FUCK THIS! FUCK ALLEGRI

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
Allegri telling Boban to go such a cock.

*Boban goes to suck a cock*

deluded ameoba. Dissing a Milan legend in favour of a dumbfuck

iraqi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fuck this shit
fucking galliani insist on matri
#Fuckyouallegri
good night " it was till these two fuckers ruined it !"

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
If he wants a CF then atleast LOAN him and don't buy him.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If we get matri instead of eriksen...

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i feel sorry for allegri .the guy gets used as a scapegoat on every fucken occasion .how can galliani even say that I mean is he trying to imply he wants to get what allegri wants ..what about naingollan ,hamsik among others did galliani get him them.

and if allegri wanted a striker and galliani is only too keen to help out then what about tevez,ljajic and again many more .

I find it difficult to believe that a coach who knows this team is deficient is saying "all I need is a striker"

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Galliani live on Sky: We don't need defenders or midfielders. We are covered in both areas. Tomorrow we will start looking for a new forward.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

And who is going to pass the fucking forward? Sometimes, it seems that Allegri has a say in the mercato. OH well, Matri is coming. I just hope that every Milan fan that lives in Milano get to fuck matri's girlfriend as a compensation for their support. and money spent.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Fuck me.. because they dont know when ''exactly Pazzini will be back. Ermmmmm

Welcome bomber Matri

wait

so you mean a guy off a serious kneesurgery won't be back in am onth and fine?!

omg shocker!!

iraqi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
allegri fanboys now there is a new ass to kiss " matri "

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
allegri fanboys now there is a new ass to kiss " matri "

you mean milan fans loving milan coach and milan players

#commoders

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wait

so you mean a guy off a serious kneesurgery won't be back in am onth and fine?!

omg shocker!!

No. It was an issue bugging him for YEARS.. they decided to take care of it now (for some reason). He is either back in November or October. There is no ''shocker'' no huge difference. Its not the first time we're signing a back up for a back up player who'll be out for 2 months.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Im actually about to fume if we get a cf

zio_fester

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I would accept anybody, literally anybody, but Matri. I can't stand paying that fee to Juventus which they can use to bring world class player. Doing them favor now that they can't sell him at all, and bringing Matri's old ass. Also all the fans are against it. I think this is G tactic to make up worst transfer possible so we can thank him when he pulls out it and say we are better like this, without anybody.

iraqi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
galliani gobbo !

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
No. It was an issue bugging him for YEARS.. they decided to take care of it now (for some reason). He is either back in November or October. There is no ''shocker'' no huge difference. Its not the first time we're signing a back up for a back up player who'll be out for 2 months.

we need a CF

but i hopethis doesn't stop other market pursuits

i kind of expect a CF, honda in jan... and maybe a defender now

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
12 million for Matri (3rd choice striker) when Eriksen is available for 13 (with a smaller wage).

Makes sense.

But the way he said it.. wtf
''People in the stands are not the ones that decide on mercato (when the jurno told him about NO MATRI banners) The coach wants a CF. Not an SS, not a mid nor a defender. A CF.'' http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano...o-il-mister-vuole-solo-una-prima-punta-121445
Fuck me.. because they dont know when ''exactly Pazzini will be back. Ermmmmm

Welcome bomber Matri

Im gonna re post it. Unbelievable.

At least there will be Milan games on CL nights!! :)

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
c'mon ...matri is a good player but we have greater needs .if we had the money he would be the last luxury buy behind at least another midfielder and cb.

he'll come at a price that Milan can't afford to give out and he'll take a wage that will end up screwing us long term.i get the pazzini injury thing but what about our lack of quality and quality in depth from other positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.