The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
They are all "French" now :lol:

Well, yes.

Most of them do not give a fuck about their native country. Even Bennacer only picked Algeria because they offered him senior team at 18 (Morroco did not at the time and he would have never through he could join French national team).

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
CDS:
The tax loophole on foreigners is closed
Need a Government decree, the discount won’t be applied to clubs
Alarm bells ring over the accounts, Milan damaged by €4.2m

Hmm...
What does this mean?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
CDS:
Need a Government decree, the discount won?t be applied to clubs
Alarm bells ring over the accounts, Milan damaged by ?4.2m

Hmm...
What does this mean?

whatever it means... if Milan is damaged by ?4.2m, it means main rivals are damaged by 5X that

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CDS:

Hmm...
What does this mean?

It means alarm bells ring over the accounts, bro

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Francesc Aguilar
Milan have joined the clubs that are interested in securing a loan for Riqui Puig in January. Paolo Maldini, a strong man in the rossonero club, sees a very interesting and affordable reinforcement in the Bar?a youth squad.@SkyItalia

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Kessie is def. Not a bigger star or more well known then mane salah

Not even close...lol
Brehz be trolling?

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
CDS:

Hmm...
What does this mean?

Foreigners = foreign players?
I remember i read something about Ibra has to be here for at least two years for him to get a tax cut or so.

Who will be damaged the most? Must be Inter & Juve with their humongous paycheck

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Diavolo’s rankings usually revolve around succulence and size.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Did he measure all the footballerdicks in africa on his own? Or was it a two man job with general??

Either way..i respect the grind

Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
It means alarm bells ring over the accounts, bro

:lol:

CDS:
Need a Government decree, the discount won’t be applied to clubs
Alarm bells ring over the accounts, Milan damaged by €4.2m

Hmm...
What does this mean?

I am assuming you grabbed that from the football italia summary they provide daily of the major headlines?

Poking around, it seems that the Decreto Crescita (Growth Decree) for the moment is suspended. It requires an “implementing decree”, which has not been forthcoming for 18 months it seems. So, the Italian Revenue Agency has essentially blocked its fiscally advantageous effects, the chief one for football being lower income tax for players signed from abroad (subject to certain conditions).

Not sure if it’s retroactive, but it seems that it is, which would mean that clubs would have to foot the full bill for now. It wouldn’t be great for us, but it would be downright catastrophic for Inter, as an example. Conte, Lukaku...

I’d wait and see before worrying about it. Seems a classic political jockeying for position, perhaps even vindictive thing. If I remember correctly, the decree was formulated during Salvini’s government, which, of course, is no longer in power.

This is a crude summary that suppresses the nuances, but it’s also the one I could give without dozing off. I am very much invested in its impact on football (and to a lesser extent Italian businesses) but I find the subject matter otherwise unbelievably boring.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
May he was talking about some dig bick or sumthin
Not really, take salah and mane out of Liverpool, they will still find a way to win.

Take kessie out and your team look like a couple of amateurs playing together.

Kessie is the light.

Bennacer is distant second...

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Kessie, Bennacer, Tonali, Pobega (when back from loan in the summer) and probably a new mid this January. That department looks set for awhile.

Same thing at CB with Romagnoli, Kjaer, Kalulu and Gabbia emerging and it sounds like Simakan's arrival is just a matter of time.

Pobega is not 4-2-3-1 material, and he isn?t that good.

Midfield need one new player, CB too, RW (Thauvin), and one or two fullbacks. If we want to become a complete team we still have to complete these positions.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Francesc Aguilar
Milan have joined the clubs that are interested in securing a loan for Riqui Puig in January. Paolo Maldini, a strong man in the rossonero club, sees a very interesting and affordable reinforcement in the Bar?a youth squad.@SkyItalia

Free transfer is interesting but what position, Brahim?s place? Do we need another experiment instead of confirming Brahim?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Soz meant africans like alphonso davies and camavinga kessie kante etc (north and south africa lagging behind but still plenty of good players
The ones who went to proper academies at early age

There is an african wave coming (as u might have notice from #vulture..or french squad team pictures:lol:)
Ajax had an academy/feeder club in south africa..they were on to something..it prouduced a few decent players for europe but they really shouldve went to cote divore or senegal ghana nigeria maybe
Every kid there plays football every day from the day they can walk
:thumbsup:

France?s third line-up can beat Italy or Spain first NT.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
#Milan is very attentive to the opportunities on the market, especially in midfield:#Soumar? remains the favorite, and there is Riqui Puig of Barcelona. No negotiations at the moment, but it is a profile that the club likes ��⚫ . More details on @cmdotcom

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Puig is a free agent after this season isn’t he? Could be Brahim replacement without having to spend any transfer funds as much as that would break my heart.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Riqui Puig, technically gifted, good in 1 vs 1, plays in midfield. His only problem: children body.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Puig is a free agent after this season isn?t he? Could be Brahim replacement without having to spend any transfer funds as much as that would break my heart.

They have an option for 2 more years in contract.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
puigs built like a 12 year old, i dont see him improving that much physically either. but if they like him go for it, this might mean brahim leaves in the summer

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Riqui Puig, technically gifted, good in 1 vs 1, plays in midfield. His only problem: children body.

Shorter players usually have stocky frames which will make them stronger and more stable to compensate to their lack of heights. This Puig dude is not only short, but also skinny, even smaller than Bojan, who had quite a rough time when he played in Serie A. I'm not a cynic, but I am absolutely cynical this time.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I like Kabak but I do have concerns about his mentality and also his ceiling. Would be developed to the top tier but I'm personally not sold on him tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule