The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

Old 22-08-2002, 20:16   #1
Van Basten 4Ever
Rookie

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a classic shirt of AC Milan, or the shirt from AC Milan in the begin of the year of '90: The shirt from Milan's most succesful period.

Does anyone no know if I can order one of these shirts somewhere? I live in Holland, so it's not possible I buy it somewhere in Italy.

Thanks for your help,

A big Ajax/Van Basten fan.
Van Basten 4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2002, 20:29   #2
Jamie
National Team Player

Hey van basten! WELCOME!! nice to have a man of youre stature here! I wouldnt mind one of those shirts myself! Im going to move this to "Announcements, Questions & Suggestions" as you put it in the "players" forum

forza rossoneri

Signature
Whos got the balls to challenge THIS team?

Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote