The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Are you for or against Sheva's return?
For 132 67.35%
Against 64 32.65%
Voters: 196. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-12-2008, 11:25   #7441
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer
Sheesh. If she were Kaka or Maldini's wife and not Sheva's, no way would you openly express such a sentiment.
So if i`m a Sheva fan and she is the reason why she left i can`t say that she one ugly bitch whit out being biased ?

And i would openly say this about any players wife cause shes not mine ,i`m not the one doing her,so u know i can say what ever i want

Ashish : yes i am

Kalac#16: i demand a sick pack first.

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 20:36   #7442
Kuzimoto
Forza Milan!!!!

Fav. Players: Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano

i was impressed by his game today!

and here's some Carlo's statements:

Milan tactician Carlo Ancelotti has backed David Beckham and Andriy Shevchenko to make an impression in 2009.

Much of the talk about the Rossoneri's training camp in Dubai has centred on new boy Beckham, who is on loan from LA Galaxy.

But Ukrainian striker Shevchenko has also impressed over the last few days.

“This has undoubtedly been an important week because we trained really well in favourable weather conditions,” Ancelotti said.

“I'm sure that all the work we have done will stand us in good stead during the second half of the campaign.

“We want to show our best against Hamburg tomorrow. We will try and entertain the fans and obviously look to get a win.

“I know that all the talk is about Beckham and I can confirm that he is available and will play.

“But I have to praise Shevchenko. The first part of the season was tough on him, but now he is at the level of his teammates in terms of fitness.

“He has definitely improved and I reckon he will play an important role in the coming months.”

Last edited by Kuzimoto; 06-01-2009 at 21:25.
Kuzimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 21:38   #7443
neda_sheva
Rookie

Fav. Players: Shevchenko(<3)-KAKA'

yes...he is our so lovely sheva...he will win a lot of goals..or give us so many helps in team games....wow...he is in milan again,,,
neda_sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 23:27   #7444
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az.
but what he did to inter is as bad if not worse then what Sheva did to Milan when he left.
How old were u when Ronaldo wanted out from Inter ?
He had problems with an Argentinian asshole 4 a coach (go figure) & thats why he wanted out.
Even Inter's management always talked high about him after he left & they kept doin so till the day he joined us which is a sign that they didnt feel betrayed.
U must b a king more than the king himself.
The same goes 4 Sheva , its really stupid 2 think he is a traitor.
A stupid YES , but football is about players moving on.
With this current Milan & the stupidity then I will excuse any player who want out.
Yeah , any player would wanna play with Kala - Janku - 40 years old Maldini - 33 years old Zambro - Emershit - Peerlo - Slowdorf - 35 years old Peepo ..........
Add the stupidity triad with their "ambition" + planing skills & u will get the picture.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 23:31   #7445
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Actually Sheva's wife look cute in those pics.
I remember old pics where she looked unattractive.
Maybe she isnt a photo girl + she look nice in real life.
And yes , if she was next 2 any of us then b sure we would tap that

Signature
Old 07-01-2009, 01:09   #7446
Milan14Legend
Banned

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
How old were u when Ronaldo wanted out from Inter ?
He had problems with an Argentinian asshole 4 a coach (go figure) & thats why he wanted out.
Even Inter's management always talked high about him after he left & they kept doin so till the day he joined us which is a sign that they didnt feel betrayed.
Ronaldo fucked Inter man. What the hell are you saying? They respect him? They consider him the biggest fucking traitor ever, and deservedly so. Morratti fucking stood by him, and all Interistas had their hopes on him. He just got constantly injured, yet they still paid him ALL his wages (unlike classy Redondo, who refused to recieve wages from Milan while injured). He took all his money and once he finally recovered, dumped them for Real's money. Not that I like it but wtf man that's one ungrateful son of a bitch.
Milan14Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 07:28   #7447
peters
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzimoto
i was impressed by his game today!
wow, i really missed something. I watched about 50 mins of game and i didnt notice anything good from him.

Signature
Waiting for a new beginning...
peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:27   #7448
Kuzimoto
Forza Milan!!!!

Fav. Players: Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano

Quote:
Originally Posted by peters
wow, i really missed something. I watched about 50 mins of game and i didnt notice anything good from him.

50 min is not enough,mate.
it was the first time he played the whole 90 min and went for a penalties.
and scored.
also he got tuckled a few times,real bad.And he did some great passings with R80 and Pato.If they continue like this,we may see the rest of the season very spectacular.
Kuzimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 14:33   #7449
peters
National Team Player

Its nice to see people optimistic like you but its also strange. Where i saw more than half a match of milan being badly owned by hamburg, almost desperately defending and struggling to get to opponents box you saw very spectacular future?

Hope you're better at foreseeing things than i am...

Signature
Waiting for a new beginning...
peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 15:17   #7450
milan's jedi
col Milan nel cuore

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Ibrahimović

To Sheva haters: eat a dick fellas! : *
milan's jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 15:43   #7451
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan14Legend
Ronaldo fucked Inter man...
....and he joined us later and helped us get our CL/CL spot....I fail to see a problem

drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 16:04   #7452
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
....and he joined us later and helped us get our CL/CL spot....I fail to see a problem

Doesn't change the fact that he is an ungrateful and classes as far as what he did was concerned. Anyway...did you pull a tsar on inter and become a milan fan when ronaldo joined us? I'm just curious and wanna know

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 16:19   #7453
drucurl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
Doesn't change the fact that he is an ungrateful and classes as far as what he did was concerned. Anyway...did you pull a tsar on inter and become a milan fan when ronaldo joined us? I'm just curious and wanna know
wtf are you following me around in every f**king thread.....go join Milan14Legend & form some kinda Inter Rights movement and leave my black ass alone. I supported Milan before Ronaldo came (he wasn't even my favourite player before 2002) and I'm still here after he left. If you bitches don't want me in your precious ronaldo hating clique then tell me and I'll log out or better yet ask David to ban me and I'll go willingly. Until then you are cordially invited to f**k off!!!1!!one!!11!!eleven!!juan!!won!!
Old 07-01-2009, 16:50   #7454
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

Quote:
wtf are you following me around in every f**king thread.....go join Milan14Legend & form some kinda Inter Rights movement and leave my black ass alone. I supported Milan before Ronaldo came (he wasn't even my favourite player before 2002) and I'm still here after he left. If you bitches don't want me in your precious ronaldo hating clique then tell me and I'll log out or better yet ask David to ban me and I'll go willingly. Until then you are cordially invited to f**k off!!!1!!one!!11!!eleven!!juan!!won!!

LOLZ a lil sensitive now are we? It was just a question considering Ronaldo was at his best during that 96-98 period in which he played for barca and INTER. Why would i want you banned because of that? LOLZ

Signature
THE BEST THERE WAS

Legends
Old 07-01-2009, 16:55   #7455
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
LOLZ a lil sensitive now are we? It was just a question considering Ronaldo was at his best during that 96-98 period in which he played for barca and INTER. Why would i want you banned because of that? LOLZ
He just wanna get banned 2 feel gangster n shit.
Maybe get a tattoo or somethin

Signature
Old 07-01-2009, 16:58   #7456
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
He just wanna get banned 2 feel gangster n shit.
Maybe get a tattoo or somethin

Haha maybe! He probably got excited after he noticed ZzzZ got banned Hmm what would he get as a tattoo? Kyara's finger?

Signature
THE BEST THERE WAS

Legends
Old 07-01-2009, 17:12   #7457
Milan14Legend
Banned

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta

Quote:
Your period?
Milan14Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 18:38   #7458
drucurl
Banned

Here's a novel thought.....how about the troll birgade discusses $hitvac in $hitvac's thread....that way you'll have the whole big Ronaldo.....ooops I meant fatfag/fatnaldo/********/chixie dick's/tranny lover's...etc thread- to insult him and attack his fans? Or is one thread not enough? Let me know if after you've held your girls' convention if you decided to act maturely
Old 07-01-2009, 23:05   #7459
italian_devil
Ac Milan Club Montreal

Fav. Players: Pirlo,Sheva ,Nesta, Maldini,Kaladze, Kaka, R80, Totti,Pipoooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by peters View Post
Its nice to see people optimistic like you but its also strange. Where i saw more than half a match of milan being badly owned by hamburg, almost desperately defending and struggling to get to opponents box you saw very spectacular future?

Hope you're better at foreseeing things than i am...
I wouldn't make to much of that game, obviously Hamburg put in a lot more of an effort because they were playing milan. You know its a friendly when you have pippo taking a penalty shot LOLL(even though he actually scored). It was important that sheva actually ran and had a lot better pace than he usually does. I take that as a big positive...

Signature
ForzaMilan
italian_devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 23:35   #7460
Madridista
not exactly a lightweight

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco, Jese

Just popping in to say dru rules!

Oh and Sheva sucks of course.

Signature

#ForeverMario
Madridista is offline   Reply With Quote