Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
@General,

Can we put this loss on the Commode for failing AC Milan? There were not enough Boost Posts before the start of the first match to begin a new Commode. Without a new Commode to usher the start of the new season, how can we expect the team to perform?

Now that there is a new Commode, we shall see a new team. Trust in the Commode.

This is an ironically genius move, Mr Pingu

Blame it on the fans

This has some legs

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I6sjS.gif

May this be the commode of calm before the storm.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
What is more ironic is that the title of the Commode is "Stai Calma" when we all know a certain troupe are going to have a massive meltdown in the coming weeks (if not hours).

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
These should not be bench players, they should be Lecce players!

Instagram stars who dont have balls to play any tougher away game. Clowns.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Starting 11 striker, #7 shirt ac milan..Samu castillejo 100% BIGGEST VERGOGNA OF MY LIFE

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
why talking about selling conti when calabria had performance below rr level
why selling laxalt when rr offer less than CB - would duarte give less as lb than rr?
hope coach saw this not existing performance and gonna slap them because they dont deserve anything more than training with primavera

now people want dePaul and complain about suso... who would think he isnt proper tq and wont look good in serieA...

and yes gp should watch milan games from last season instead of being ok with samu and borini giving 100% on training ... they are average af and you dont want to rely on them.

paq looks bad but who he has around him - piatek isolated in front, rr always static behind, so slow and lazy suso and in the middle of the pitch hakan/biglia.

i really cant see any plan for this team with this setup.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
U know what my problem is. We went and got a coach who is supposed to get the most out of these players. And in the end we performed like that. Too early to call it yet. Maybe just a false start and we show something next week. We still need to sign a few players. Interested to see where we go to from here.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Boban is currently in his office at Casa Milan. Milan management is looking to sell the outgoing players then close deals for the last reinforcements for the attack [@AntoVitiello]

Angel Correa missed Atletico's training session today and his transfer to Milan could be completed as soon as tomorrow, according to @diarioas

Brambo83

Primavera
Reaction score
Since we wasted the entire pre-season on 4312 anyway. We might as well get rid of Giampaolo now. Bring back Gattuso at least these players understand his “style”.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I really doubt GP's words are directed towards management, the players are in the cross hair for this one. Doesn't make any sense for the coach to direct something like this to management, and "talking to management" through media is something very serious and can be insulting. Doubt a coach like GP would do it in this stage of his career.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Also calma calma save the meltdowns for spring.

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wouldn't be opposed to use Reina as a bargaining chip with RM (if Navas goes to Paris).
Loan Reina for one year in exchange for a one year loan of one of their players.
This will enable us to reduce the wage bill to offset the wages of another player incoming.
If things go to shit in negotiations with Donna, bring back Reina to be the starting keeper next year.
I think that between the two Donnas and Soncin and no European Cup, we should be more than ok at the GK position.
Now which RM player will want to join us? Which position do we need the most filled after yesterday's debacle? Which player is not needed at RM?
If it was a 4-3-3, which player would you want?
If it was a 4-3-1-2?
If it was a 4-2-3-1?

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Boban is currently in his office at Casa Milan. Milan management is looking to sell the outgoing players then close deals for the last reinforcements for the attack [@AntoVitiello]

Such a tough task. Looks like Laxalt to Atlanta won't happen because of his wage demands, Sporting were only prepared to take Andre Silva on loan. Few options left.

Strinic is at Casa Milan to rescind his contract.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Need 4 players

ss
rcm
rb

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Now they'll think that a guy who scored 3 goals is the panacea and splash 50M on him :lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I really doubt GP's words are directed towards management, the players are in the cross hair for this one. Doesn't make any sense for the coach to direct something like this to management, and "talking to management" through media is something very serious and can be insulting. Doubt a coach like GP would do it in this stage of his career.

He said the players aren't to blame and that he probably needs to change the tactics to suit the characteristics of the players, specifically the 3 attackers. That is in no way a dressing down of the players. He's defending them.

Unless you see it as a really weird passive aggressive move :D

bill0621

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What a shocking performance. I think GP is in shock as well. I’d still give him time to prove himself, but he really needs to realise some players are only good at training and preseason games. And no teams will allow Milan that much space to play as opposed to what he used to enjoy at Samp.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Why so many people underrate Leao?

I still can't understand it. This guy will be better than both Samu and Suso this season.

Question is why the f are u overrating him ? Stop it ur giving me niang flashbacks

Let the boy prove him self. Hes done nothing to be remembered yet

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Please give us a real number 10 to sit behind the forwards (if we stay with our current formation). Please get Isco or James. It’s honestly our only hope to have a successful season because Suso moving forward will be a failure. He is hopeless in the middle..

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Icardi on loan would be a cherry on cake move that I'd really like. But only if we have bought the starting support striker and trequartista.

Status
Not open for further replies.