The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 27-08-2019, 13:42   #1081
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
No, we should migrate to a new forum for people sound of mind and leave the peons here to rot in the cesspit they are creating. Anyone joining that elusive club must pass an IQ test. That, or mute them all so we don't have to put up with the constant spew of shit they come up with every post.
This forum will be a deserted within 2/3 years. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Old 27-08-2019, 13:42   #1082
beegees
Forza

Fav. Players: Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Milanista View Post
Continuous and repeated shitty opinions should result in bans, without a doubt.
so continuous and repeated bad results should rewarded by blind loyalty?
Old 27-08-2019, 13:43   #1083
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
yeah the brain trust i was talking about... you're added to "the squad".

"buhuuuuu lets log into a forum and moaaan all day about the football team claim to support but i really don't because all i want is some attention because no one ever loved me"
Umm...Neruda is a Milan fan?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Old 27-08-2019, 13:45   #1084
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Umm...Neruda is a Milan fan?

Im as much a milan fan as you are brother Ash.

Being called a merda fan is something ur quite used to
Old 27-08-2019, 13:46   #1085
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
so continuous and repeated bad results should rewarded by blind loyalty?
Uhh...yes?
Old 27-08-2019, 13:46   #1086
Tobinho
Decisive Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
A-my money is not hard earned
Old 27-08-2019, 13:46   #1087
marioacm93
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Did it tho??? ������

#353invincible
Old 27-08-2019, 13:47   #1088
beegees
Forza

neruda is a milan fan. I have no doubt.
the only problem is he didn't understand anything about football.
Old 27-08-2019, 13:48   #1089
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
Im as much a milan fan as you are brother Ash.

Being called a merda fan is something ur quite used to
Umm..ye sure.

Difference is, I hate Inter with a passion. I will commend them as a rival, but I havent gone salivating over them and their players like you have done recently.

Not to mention, you just dont praise them. You praise them at the expense of Milan.

Old 27-08-2019, 13:49   #1090
beegees
Forza

Quote:
Uhh...yes?
Old 27-08-2019, 13:49   #1091
Tobinho
Decisive Hours

Atalanta don't wait for Laxalt's decision and sign a different left-back. Toro and Marseille are the remaining linked names then.

And possibly Sporting and Espanyol on Andre Silva and Monaco on Kessie.
Old 27-08-2019, 13:49   #1092
Tantalis
Heyoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
what do you do for someone who was struck by lightning?
Lightning? So the danger with lightning strikes is that not only can it have trauma related injuries, it can be medical related. If your airway is open and there's no obvious bleeding to control I'd be most worried about the rate at which you're breathing and cardiac dysrhthmia as well as potential neurological damage as result from the strike. Id definitely be taking vitals often as the stability of the patient can deteriorate fast. Burns from lightning are most always going to be superficial so they are not my worry nor would they be life threatening.

Treatment would be administering high flow oxygen, taking vitals, and doing some pulse, motor, sensory tests. Assisted breathing if I had to. Prompt transportation to nearest medical or trauma center.

Signature

Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Old 27-08-2019, 13:50   #1093
mumbojumbo
Special Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I empathize with this, mumbojumbo.. but Suso's real competence is pretty much this. The more shots he take with his left foot from that outside the box position, the better for us. As long as he's with the club, that's where we must put him.

As for Hakan, he should and will be passing more in that role, it's pretty much a modified support striker role.
There is an alternative for Suso. He sits on the bench. We have other players who can fill in now. Before we didn't have anyone to fill in for Suso.

The issue here is that there is a lack of movement in the front three. Piatek gets overwhelmed with the defenders. Suso stays outside the penalty box all the time. Hakan doesn't go inside either. It's a very easy defending for the other team really. Our only real threat is Suso's long shots.

We can also forget Suso's crosses into the box. They are just waste. Name any strikers (past and present).... Il Fenomeno (Brazilian Ronaldo), Romario, Basten, Van Nistelrooy, Inzaghi... any one really.... Who can possibly gets their head on Suso's curling crosses. They are very difficult to predict. If your strikers don't get their heads on the ball, the ball is out for goal kick.
Old 27-08-2019, 13:51   #1094
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
There is an alternative for Suso. He sits on the bench. We have other players who can fill in now. Before we didn't have anyone to fill in for Suso.

The issue here is that there is a lack of movement in the front three. Piatek gets overwhelmed with the defenders. Suso stays outside the penalty box all the time. Hakan doesn't go inside either. It's a very easy defending for the other team really. Our only real threat is Suso's long shots.

We can also forget Suso's crosses into the box. They are just waste. Name any strikers (past and present).... Il Fenomeno (Brazilian Ronaldo), Romario, Basten, Van Nistelrooy, Inzaghi... any one really.... Who can possibly gets their head on Suso's curling crosses. They are very difficult to predict. If your strikers don't get their heads on the ball, the ball is out for goal kick.
I'd rather play Bona than Suso. But I don't think Bona is match fit beyond 30 minutes or something.

Signature
Old 27-08-2019, 13:55   #1095
mumbojumbo
Special Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I'd rather play Bona than Suso. But I don't think Bona is match fit beyond 30 minutes or something.
At this point, i consider stupid to change a system.
consider this:
back line

kessie - bennacer - bona/hakan

paqueta

piatek leao.
Old 27-08-2019, 13:59   #1096
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Respect your opinion but consider this
Suso and Hakan will do like 80 long shots. One of Suso's hopefully goes in. Every single one of Suso's is dangerous and makes our hearts race. Hakan will do some. All will be blocked or go off target. Piatek gets 0 passes.
another portion of bs. This isn't Gattuso football, also after what Piatek did with a stellar assist from Hakan in the friendly match, I wouldn't blame if they give him zero passes.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 27-08-2019, 14:02   #1097
mumbojumbo
Special Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
another portion of bs. This isn't Gattuso football, also after what Piatek did with a stellar assist from Hakan in the friendly match, I wouldn't blame if they give him zero passes.
what do mean???? Hakan indeed can pass better than Suso does. He has the potential. But he doesn't have that much creativity compared to paqueta.

if you don't give Piatek passes. Then he simply will not score. he can't get the ball from the midfield himself.

I respect your opinion. tell me what the plan is with suso and hakan behind piatek?

Last edited by mumbojumbo; 27-08-2019 at 14:04.
Old 27-08-2019, 14:03   #1098
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Yeah this is not the case. I doubt one would oppose a quality player on a dry loan... Problem is when it's someone like Ceballos, a talented player but one that wouldn't make THAT big of a difference, while you'd spent resources developing someone else's talent and at the end of the year you're standing there with your dick in your hand like a cuck.
Spot fucking on. Literally what i wanted to write

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas
Fabio Borini is my Hero
Old 27-08-2019, 14:04   #1099
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
what do mean????

if you don't give Piatek passes. Then he simply will not score. he can't get the ball from the midfield himself.

I respect your opinion. tell me what the plan is with suso and hakan behind piatek?
I dont mean anything , but that your assumptions are wrong, Hakan showed that under GP he's not taking as many shots as before, and with this Piatek , getting him the ball all the time isnt a life savior.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 27-08-2019, 14:06   #1100
mumbojumbo
Special Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
I dont mean anything , but that your assumptions are wrong, Hakan showed that under GP he's not taking as many shots as before, and with this Piatek , getting him the ball all the time isnt a life savior.
OK.. give the ball to Suso. Let him score from outside the penalty box.

I see that's what you want.
Closed Thread