The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Leao, rebic, Samu, Diaz. I mean that's enough Paolo. Go for a RB now
CB is more important than RB... if Paolo gets us Upa, member who said he?d probably go down on Maldini, I?m definitely going to make him please Paolo.

I meant Diaz will probably play more as the Hakan understudy at AM if we get Chiesa. I don't think we should shift Hakan away from AM at all, he's been absolutely incredible there for us and we shouldn't change a thing.

We can have Sobo & Hakan both... beautiful problem to have... just need to sell samu

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
No one is going shopping at Red Bull

Real Madrid/Serie a?s finest

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Eg1XMSKXkAAWHau
Rombak is training with 1st team?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
But RB gives you wings... and we want to fly, it?s been so long.

But our kit's sponsor slogan is "Fly Better" now so maybe that helps?

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
I forgot we signed baby Ibra :star::lol:

Forza Emil

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
They talk shit about Bennacer and Kessie all the time. That's just the way it is being a Merda fan, a combination of stupidity, ignorance and making up opinions without watching games.

Just look at this comment:

"Dont get me wrong, he probably has large ceiling to develop. but I think 30-35 is too high for our bench player. He will get more playtime in Milan because their midfield sucks. When they praise someone like Benacer, it means their midfield is mediocre." :lol:

Conte only benched Eriksen because he didnt want him from the first place. It was their own management who saw an opportunity to grab him and did so without ever consulting with Conte first. Conte even tried implementing Eriksen into his system a few times but he never worked out. Now his job is only to make cameo appearences last 10 minutes of every game. Just another flop like Kondogbia, Joao Mario, Gagliardini and Sensi who everyone here got mad at our management for letting Merda sign them.

Just because Barella is a starter doesn't mean he's worth 50 million lol. We got Bennacer for 16 million lol who has been 5 times the player Barella has been this season. If barella is worth 50 million then what in Gods name is Bennacer worth

They are shitting on our players, but you are also lowkey doing the same with barella. He is a good player. And if coach and fans are satisfied with him then he is worth what ever they pay for him.

Us getting bennacer for 16m is a masterpiece cause right now the way he performed for us I would easily give 50m for him.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Mr milanista trashing the inter fans for not rating our players lol

Ironic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Speaking on Sky Sport 24, Manuele Baiocchini recounted the latest on B. Diaz: "We are here for Brahim Diaz at Milan, now I don't know when it can actually become official but the deal is practically being finalized, the last details are being closed, organizing the trip: Brahim Diaz will be a Milan player in the next few hours, we need to understand if by tonight or if by tomorrow. As with any player who comes from abroad, in this case from Spain, when he arrives in Italy he will be swabbed and medical examinations will be organized, if they manage to close the deal by tonight or tomorrow Brahim Diaz could make the visits within the end of this week, hardly Thursday but more likely for Friday. The organizational machine has been set in motion. For Tonali instead it will take a few more days,

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Brahim Diaz to AC Milan almost done deal. Total agreement to be completed on next hours. Loan + buy option + buy-back clause for Real Madrid. Here we go

Here we go !!!

ZNB6gPG.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
This madman is needed!!

giphy.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ironic

😂😂😂 post some here

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
They are shitting on our players, but you are also lowkey doing the same with barella. He is a good player. And if coach and fans are satisfied with him then he is worth what ever they pay for him.

Us getting bennacer for 16m is a masterpiece cause right now the way he performed for us I would easily give 50m for him.

Ironic

Skriniar fanboys out in force today :o

jk

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score

Bennacer is 80mm now. He will be 150mm next year. Live with it

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's obvious Chiesa is pushing for Milan.

Fiorentina will eventually give in to cash + Paqueta.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

I'm being realistic about Barella, based off my own observations watching him, stats and the comments of merda fans who are 50/50 with him. As I said, a player for 50 million everyone should be satisfied with the player, not only 50% of the fan base. Their criticism of Barella alings with my own observations - a very clumsy player who has potential for the future, no where near a player whoms value is at 50 million.

So you believe Bennacer is worth the same as Barella - 50 million?

Ironic

Yep, I am very much doing so. Nothing ironic.

If you gotta say something about players of a rival club you either be realistic or you shut up. They are doing none of those. I prefer to shut up when talking about their good players because I do not like complementing them. Have you ever seen me talk shit about Handanovic, De Vrij or Godin? No, because as I said I dont like complementing the players I think are very good. If they talk shit about someone like Laxalt I wouldn't give a fuck

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
it is normal, most juventus fans think they already won the 10th scudetto and they are talking about a good battle for the 2 - 4 positions, and that our team is only good enough for EL(even with Diaz and Chiesa) and only dollar would be good enough for them forgetting they got knocked out by lyon (6th of the farmers league) last year lol.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sensi and Barrela are fine players who I 100% with zero hesitation wouldn’t swap with any of Bennacer, Kessie, or Tonali.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Never in my life did I do homework partner 😆

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
why bother to talk about players when they are not even able to win against suso and ocampos...

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
it is normal, most juventus fans think they already won the 10th scudetto and they are talking about a good battle for the 2 - 4 positions, and that our team is only good enough for EL(even with Diaz and Chiesa) and only dollar would be good enough for them forgetting they got knocked out by lyon (6th of the farmers league) last year lol.

I want to destroy them this year. Just utterly kill their morale so their players get traumatized every time they see the colors red and black.

They've had it good for far too long.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Genuinely think Milan has a shot for EL and Scudetto with all these signings

Still need one more quality defender but the side is getting close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule