AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
van der vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hamburg are getting relegated, and he will have to leave in summer
van der vaart and saviola are both perfectly achievable targets tihs summer, if we only decide to do something about them.
even ribery or maxi rodriguez would be decent options, but atletico will never let maxi leave.

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
radioactivenerd said:
van der vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hamburg are getting relegated, and he will have to leave in summer
van der vaart and saviola are both perfectly achievable targets tihs summer, if we only decide to do something about them.
even ribery or maxi rodriguez would be decent options, but atletico will never let maxi leave.
i like him too,but IMO he plays in the same position as Kaka` so hard to believe that we will spent lot of money on a bench player :D

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
I would welcome Van der Vaart with open arms. His big name status basically means that he has to play often, whether he starts or not. We desperately need a creative midfielder in the team and Van der Vaart certainly fits the bill.

Barzagli - A strong central defender to sure up our defence.

Miguel - A young attacking full back who should come at a reasonable price

Trezeguet - Striker who guarantees goals week in and week out.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
milanissimo said:
i like him too,but IMO he plays in the same position as Kaka` so hard to believe that we will spent lot of money on a bench player :D

He can play right midfield as well, so take up seedorfs spot.

Reaction score
i wrote my dream milan,but know i will write for a logical milan transfers.
so we had a system of :4-1-2-1-2 and based on that i will make the milan transfers that needs to be better.

---------------------------Amelia---------------------------------

--Alves-----------Nesta------------Kaladze-------------Jankulofski

----------------------------Pirlo-----------------------------------

-----------------Gatusso-------------Gourcuff---------------------

-----------------------------Kaka---------------------------------

--------------------Gilardino----------Torres----------------------

Amelia for 15M :star:
Alves for 20M :star:
Torres for 30M :star:
-----------------
=65M

I think that team will be very good!

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
milanissimo said:
Only in Ancelotti's lack of imagination. Kaka isn't necesarilly a player that can only play in that position, and neither is Van der Vaart.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
if i were coach and was asked to build a new milan team for the future of my current contract atleast (meaning for the next 3 years) i would go for this:

- Frey/Buffon: (im not convinced with amelia yet, frey is a long term solution as hes younger but buffon is also available and can go to play in top form until 36 or something)

- oddo (hes 30 now, i would rather go for someone younger but its seems hes ours so ill keep him)
- Daniel Alves: (hes so good that i think hell be the best RB in history, i want him and he would be vital for our team)
- Mexes: (there arent many good CBs available at this stage, im not convinced with barzagli, and hes the only choice it seems, we need one anyway)
OR
Alex (unless we can find a european CB, preferably italian... otherwise ill take him out of the available pack, him and mexes would replace costacurta and maldini)

- Diarra/Keita: former isnt happy in madrid, maybe we can get him on a cheaper price... otherwise i wouldnt mind someone like lille's keita who was great against us and can be used in pirlo's role
- Mancini: would be nice in milan when seedorf retires
- Diego/Pato: pato is cheaper but yet inexperienced, but something tells me hes coming and will do well... if not i would like to have werder's diego to partner kaka

- Ronaldo: at this stage he would be a good buy, so i would keep him for the time being and get the best out of whats left in him
- Suazo/Pato: one of them would be nice

-------------------------------------------

GK:
- Frey/Buffon
- Storari
- Kalac

DF:
- Dani Alves
- Oddo
- Kaladze
- Nesta
- Mexes/Alex
- Bonera
- Jankulovski
- Grimi

MF:
- Pirlo
- Gattuso
- Kaka
- Gourcuff
- Mancini
- Diarra/Keita
- Diego/Pato

FW:
- Ronaldo
- Suazo/Pato
- Gilardino
- Oliveira

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Jivara said:
if i were coach and was asked to build a new milan team for the future of my current contract atleast (meaning for the next 3 years) i would go for this...
You have some nice ideeas, except maybe for Ronaldo. I'm sure you can get one better, younger, striker.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pirlo Fan said:
I would welcome Van der Vaart with open arms. His big name status basically means that he has to play often, whether he starts or not. We desperately need a creative midfielder in the team and Van der Vaart certainly fits the bill.
He's always injured.

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
He's always injured.

True, but even then he could probably deliver more than our current so called creative bunch.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pirlo Fan said:
True, but even then he could probably deliver more than our current so called creative bunch.
Ahm, do you mean by sending spiritual energy from the treatment room onto the pitch ? Doesn't seem to work too well @ HSV ;)

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
r3dman said:
You have some nice ideeas, except maybe for Ronaldo. I'm sure you can get one better, younger, striker.
well ronaldo would be signed... hes almost ours and at this stage of the season and with boriello suspended we need a striker and there arent many good ones available... ronaldo may be old... but he seems to have lost weight now and i tihnk he has 3 more years in him with a more organised team like milan... moreover hes a finisher and guaretees goals... something i dont mind at all

... when he leaves i would sign a young forward like rossi maybe

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Pirlo Fan said:

Barzagli - A strong central defender to sure up our defence.

Miguel - A young attacking full back who should come at a reasonable price

Trezeguet - Striker who guarantees goals week in and week out.
midfield is the least of our issues right now. at least THEY are scoring sometimes. kaka isnt creative enough for you? should we send out a magician on the field with a top hat? when the midfield doesnt have stikers that are finishing our options are limited.......

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Rosicky,Kaka,Pato,Neymar,Sahin,Ljajic,T.Silva,Pitu Barrientos,Lamela,Lucas,Bale,CoentraoBRAZIL
Alexandre Pato
Rosicky
Robben
Daniel Alves
Marcelo
Henry

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SempreRossoNero said:
midfield is the least of our issues right now. at least THEY are scoring sometimes. kaka isnt creative enough for you? should we send out a magician on the field with a top hat? when the midfield doesnt have stikers that are finishing our options are limited.......

So you call Gila scoring 4 goals in 5 matches not finishing? The midfield is good but its stale. It needs something new. Kaka isn't creative either. He's a forward not a playmaker. He runs at defenders and is selfish. I'm not saying its a bad thing for him to be selfish but he just doesn't create. Pirlo is supposed to create but hasn't been doing much of it this season. Seedorf the same thing. We need something new.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
no henry plz,.. i dont want him at milan so he could go AWOL in big matches

he's choker de grande' aka perfect for epl

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yousufshakeel65 said:
no henry plz,.. i dont want him at milan so he could go AWOL in big matches

he's choker de grande' aka perfect for epl
He's not a choker, i love how wrong your view on EPL is, it makes me laugh

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
Gila#11. said:
He's not a choker, i love how wrong your view on EPL is, it makes me laugh
henry is a striker who herself has said (after ucl final) that she's neither a girl nor a woman,.. I think she's right,.. i think she's still in transitional stage HAR HAR HAR
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

her performances for both club and country during crunch times have been awful, she is the perennial bridesmaid, all the great football players have proven themselves in crunch time situations, wonder what henry has done so far, she is a hypocrite and a whiner, nothing can take away that fact, henry is a d*ckhead, an egomaniac, ashley cole himself said that with henry around, no one else in the squad get the credit they duly deserve, her comments after the ucl final loss shows she is a whiner, her actions in the WC shows she is a hyprocrite,

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Jivara said:
well ronaldo would be signed... hes almost ours and at this stage of the season and with boriello suspended we need a striker and there arent many good ones available... ronaldo may be old... but he seems to have lost weight now and i tihnk he has 3 more years in him with a more organised team like milan... moreover hes a finisher and guaretees goals... something i dont mind at all

... when he leaves i would sign a young forward like rossi maybe
I guess I have to come to terms with the ideea he will play for us, although I'm not happy. I was wrong before, when I said Crespo won't make it at Milan and I was proved wrong, so, who knows?

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yousufshakeel65 said:
henry is a striker who herself has said (after ucl final) that she's neither a girl nor a woman,.. I think she's right,.. i think she's still in transitional stage HAR HAR HAR
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

her performances for both club and country during crunch times have been awful, she is the perennial bridesmaid, all the great football players have proven themselves in crunch time situations, wonder what henry has done so far, she is a hypocrite and a whiner, nothing can take away that fact, henry is a d*ckhead, an egomaniac, ashley cole himself said that with henry around, no one else in the squad get the credit they duly deserve, her comments after the ucl final loss shows she is a whiner, her actions in the WC shows she is a hyprocrite,
He said, at the end of the match, talking about Marquez, that dirty bastard that he is, it was something like, i didn't go to ground because im not a woman......hilarious take on it though, truly :rolleyes: :o
Anyway back on topic, Country he's always crap, but for Arsenal he's never been a choker

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
For next season I'd be content with:

Buffon
Metzelder
Gerrard

(Thatz if we get big Ron now otherwise add Eto'o on the list)

Last edited:

RATM

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
van Basten said:
For next season I'd be content with:

Buffon
Metzelder
Gerrard

(Thatz if we get big Ron now otherwise add Eto'o on the list)

You only have to look at the transfer dealings of Milan the last 2 and a half years to know that it would be an absolute miracle if we land any of the above-mentioned players.

Buffon has the most chance of joining us because Italians prefer to play in their league but I'm not really sure if we'd be stronger than Juve come next season and if he'd want to join us.Anyways,a goal keeper is really not the requirement at the moment.Dida is good enough and we've got bigger problems in other areas.As for the mid-field,with Seedorf given a contract extension,not really sure if Ancelotti feels he needs to strengthen it. :rolleyes:

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ronaldo, Oddo, Oh shit we already DID sign them!!!!

Milan AC - if you re younger then 30 youre not as welcome as the others.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
RATM said:
You only have to look at the transfer dealings of Milan the last 2 and a half years to know that it would be an absolute miracle if we land any of the above-mentioned players.

Buffon has the most chance of joining us because Italians prefer to play in their league but I'm not really sure if we'd be stronger than Juve come next season and if he'd want to join us.Anyways,a goal keeper is really not the requirement at the moment.Dida is good enough and we've got bigger problems in other areas.As for the mid-field,with Seedorf given a contract extension,not really sure if Ancelotti feels he needs to strengthen it. :rolleyes:
Quality post. I agree with most of it, but you have to agree that even if Gila failed to impress, at the moment we got him, it seemed like a great transfer.

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
hopeful transactions

simic out, zaccardo in
when maldini and costacurta retire, barzagli in
oliveira out, cassano in
dida out, amelia in!

i think these are nessecary there are many more than need to be kicked out (i.e. cafu, favalli) but they are inevitable

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I had a weird dream where we had Torres, Lahm, and Cristiano Ronaldo...along with Kaka' and Gourcuff of course. Our defense was still a bit shaky but man... I imagined us blowing out Inter 14-1 and Juve 12-2...

yes, what a dream