can Belotti do this? nope,

because he is not Lapadula, the goat

DependableTinyIrishwolfhound-max-1mb.gif

DiligentWelllitCockatoo-max-1mb.gif

Try harder.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We definitely need a very good striker for next season.
Belotti should be first choice. Its too soon for Scamacca, too much pressure.
No to Vlahovic. Dont want another Kalinic

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
People still being triggered by VS baiting with his stats to prove his agenda regardless of how dumb it is because they didn't yet put him on ignore list. Every few posts is someone quoting the donkey.

tenor.gif

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
He is Lazio level player right now.

We need better CF, or want to be eleminated in CL group stages?
You honestly think we have a chance to get Daka ?!!! or Vlahovic ?
Belotti is a dream considering how broke we are.

can Belotti do this? nope,

because he is not Lapadula, the goat

DependableTinyIrishwolfhound-max-1mb.gif
Actually he does those more than you think , much more :lol:

Last edited:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Destro cannot do anything apart from finishes, Belotti can. Destro is like the definition of one dimensional.

So then I ask...why all this hype over Vlahovic
Thankfully Fiorentina slapped a silly figure on him.

I agree Belotti is a good option for the setup we have now. I wanted a player who can be a superstar and create for himself and others when things arent ticking but I can abide with Belotti for now and then move on to better when we are better.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2-0 Napoli already. The only match they will potentially drop points is vs Fiorentina, but they look like their practically qualified for the CL.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Inter asked their players to give up on two months salary to help club difficult financial situation.

Our club policy will bear fruit in year or two. Young squad, wages not that high. Just look at Juves and Inter salaries.
To really start to breath we need just two wins ,we deserve CL.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So then I ask...why all this hype over Vlahovic
Thankfully Fiorentina slapped a silly figure on him.

I agree Belotti is a good option for the setup we have now. I wanted a player who can be a superstar and create for himself and others when things arent ticking but I can abide with Belotti for now and then move on to better when we are better.

I don?t know, the vlahovic craze is a mystery to me.

mazurxiii

Primavera
Reaction score
Ziliński rlly stepped up to the challange (goal and assist). Maybe some swap including Leao in summer ;) ?

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Ziliński rlly stepped up to the challange (goal and assist). Maybe some swap including Leao in summer ;) ?

If we didn't bought Bennacer , Fabian Ruiz would be awesome.For me the best long range shot in Serie A.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
I would like to see Napoli in CL with Gattuso. Rino deserve to coach CL team.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Between the 3 strikers mentioned the order is Vlahovic, Belotti, Scamacca .. the first is a real bull and has the finishers instinct plus I like his drive he seems to want to become better everyday.

As for Belotti, he is an average striker who runs a lot and contributes here and there. That's not to say that he is bad and maybe he suits our need but in terms of ability he is less.

Scamacca is actually the most technical of the bunch but he is still very raw and needs more experience.

What it comes down to is the price.. Vlahovic is not worth 60m he is more of a 30m player... Belotti is 25m and Scamacca 20m.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Between the 3 strikers mentioned the order is Vlahovic, Belotti, Scamacca .. the first is a real bull and has the finishers instinct plus I like his drive he seems to want to become better everyday.

As for Belotti, he is an average striker who runs a lot and contributes here and there. That's not to say that he is bad and maybe he suits our need but in terms of ability he is less.

Scamacca is actually the most technical of the bunch but he is still very raw and needs more experience.

What it comes down to is the price.. Vlahovic is not worth 60m he is more of a 30m player... Belotti is 25m and Scamacca 20m.

Scamacca is not worth 20m. He's currently a reserve for Genoa. It's just the papers overhyping him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule