Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Pioli is not a coach for milan

We already said that - if we can't get top coach, Pioli should stay. But in every possible scenario, we need to further strenghten the squad. Without CL, that would be mission impossible.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just saw that Atalanta has never finish second in championship. And Gasperini has said that Atalanta will do everything to get second place. Also finishing 2nd instead of 4th bring you 5 more million.

We made a big mistake not wining tonight.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
We have a goalie. A back 4 & 2 that sit in front of them... nobody else!

Cant keep taking to the field with 7 men all the time.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Just saw that Atalanta has never finish second in championship. And Gasperini has said that Atalanta will do everything to get second place. Also finishing 2nd instead of 4th bring you 5 more million.

We made a big mistake not wining tonight.

Atalanta will annihilate us, destroy us, they will do masterclass match against us. Tear us apart, chew us and spit us like a gum. Atalanta will come to kick ass and chew gum...and they're all out of gum. We are screwed, there is no hope for us and CL football. This season was Pioli's peak, he can't do any better without CL and money for transfers. Few mediocre years incoming, Ibra one year older, Donna and Hakan leaving, we can't redeem Tomori...Too many holes to cover

BUT

I hope I'm wrong and that those fuckers win against Atalanta. I'm so angry and dissapointed at the same time. Imagine being happy af because Milan destroyed Juventus and Torino, and in the key match where you decide about your faith - they do one BIG NOTHING!

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I pretty much expect Atalanta to come out with their tits on fire against us.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
These matches are tough because of the expectations. It's like a set point in tennis, you rarely see a player win with the first opportunity, thankfully we have another chance and I still believe we can do it.

To add to my point above, look at how Inter clinched the title, it was with some opportunism by Darmian out of all players.. hard fought narrow defeats.. our players didn't have that extra push tonight but we will have another chance and we can do it.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
That's fine if it works for you and it's well said. We treat confidence a bit differently. I don't find it ignorant to assume you'll win if you are confident in your ability. I enjoyed our conversation.

You must be quite surprised we haven't won every single match this season given that's what you presumably have assumed

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I hate to say this again but.....

If milan does not qualify for CL I will hijack two airplanes and fly them into the two World Trade Center towers

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
You must be quite surprised we haven't won every single match this season given that's what you presumably have assumed

why would i be surprised? sometimes you lose in sport, that doesn't mean I wont be confident

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Bologna can do it and get Milan back into the CL. Juve under Pirlo is fragile enough to drop points.

The Atalanta game will be a massacre though.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Well you were sure we'd win all those game, weren't you? And then we didn't? Something you didn't anticipate happened....a surprise happened.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I hate to say this again but.....

If milan does not qualify for CL I will hijack two airplanes and fly them into the two World Trade Center towers

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bologna can do it and get Milan back into the CL. Juve under Pirlo is fragile enough to drop points.

The Atalanta game will be a massacre though.

Our best bet!

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Atalanta Milan 0 1

Roback 90+7'

Bologna Juve 0 0

Ronaldo misses 3 penalties
Pirlo red card

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Well you were sure we'd win all those game, weren't you? And then we didn't? Something you didn't anticipate happened....a surprise happened.

i was confident we were able to win all games correct. but losing some games in sport isn't surprising. its part of sport. I was simply wrong those games. I'd always rather be wrong trusting in that we'd win than be wrong trusting that we'd lose.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Isnt jen's sig too big?

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
i was confident we were able to win all games correct. but losing some games in sport isn't surprising. its part of sport. I was simply wrong those games. I'd always rather be wrong trusting in that we'd win than be wrong trusting that we'd lose.

Now you're bringing straw men

I'll go easy....I was never wrong. I prefer it that way

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
They parked the bus with Diego Godin at the back

I expected nothing less

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Now you're bringing straw men

I'll go easy....I was never wrong. I prefer it that way

whats strawman about that? that's how my brain thinks, I know yours doesn't. there's no longer any persuasion for we have already came to the conclusion that we think differently in regards to the topic.

I contrary to you don't have preference. sometimes I am right sometimes and I am wrong, I'm content with that.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
whats strawman about that? that's how my brain thinks, I know yours doesn't. there's no longer any persuasion for we have already came to the conclusion that we think differently in regards to the topic.

I contrary to you don't have preference. sometimes I am right sometimes and I am wrong, I'm content with that.

"I'd always rather be wrong trusting in that we'd win than be wrong trusting that we'd lose."

So you're saying that your brain thinks those ideas are the only two options. That's unreasonable to me and I'm sorry if you can't comprehend a wider nuance.

Anyway...let's drop this. Good talk

Last edited:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
So you're saying that your brain thinks those ideas are the only two options. That's unreasonable to me and I'm sorry if you can't comprehend a wider nuance.

no, I don't think you represent my thoughts well.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Well if those are not the only two options then you brought a straw man because my thoughts clearly represent neither

Last edited:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Well if those are not the only two options then you brought a straw man because I clearly represent neither

no because that comment is a look at why I am confident in both ability and result. its not an argument, that comment has nothing to do with what you are representing. I already know its different, we've determined now three times.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
You all know we will lose against Atalanta right? Juventus game gave me some confidence but I bottomed out again after tonight. We will never be feel happiness.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
You all know we will lose against Atalanta right? Juventus game gave me some confidence but I bottomed out again after tonight. We will never be feel happiness.

would you accept my wager in the match thread?

In the spirit and love for competition and the excitement of high stakes.

Is there anyone here that will bet me with the stakes being permanent exile from rnb?

I wager in favor of our club. That we win against atalanta

Status
Not open for further replies.