The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Next morning and I'm still fucked in the head about this.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Even a win against Atalanta will feel weird at first because of all the suffering

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even a win against Atalanta will feel weird at first because of all the suffering

Don't worry. There won't be a win against Atalanta, so you won't have to feel weird

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When was the last time we were able to play our football against 11 men defending shit teams? Seriously, it's been a chronic problem for at least 10 years. Every garbage team with an archaic catenaccio coach can easily take points from us. What the fuck are they thinking.

What? Cagliari were pressing us deep in the last 30 minutes and only Donnarumma saved us. We were literally on the verge of a loss. Even in the last 5 minutes, instead of trying to create some chaotic pressure on them, they had the ball most of the times and we spend the last 2 minutes defending. This tells you all you need to know about our approach. Pioli got schooled by yet another mediocre coach with zero accomplishments in his entire career who plays with 352.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
What? Cagliari were pressing us deep in the last 30 minutes and only Donnarumma saved us. We were literally on the verge of a loss. Even in the last 5 minutes, instead of trying to create some chaotic pressure on them, they had the ball most of the times and we spend the last 2 minutes defending. This tells you all you need to know about our approach. Pioli got schooled by yet another mediocre coach with zero accomplishments in his entire career who plays with 352.

they had their moments from lobs or counters but they defended with 10 men most of the time

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Can't fucking believe those statements from Pioli after the game. Not appreciated. Beta shit aimed at lowering expectations... He should have breathed fire at that presser, motivating the team for a better performance.

Rebic has played a WC final and he looked like he'd never played football before yesterday. Inexcusable shit performance. I had hoped so much for him being the hero, but instead he couldn't do anything right.

Hakan I'm not even disappointed in. This is his level, I hope he doesn't extend regardless of next weekend.

We don't know what happens next weekend but I feel such disgust at what the team did yesterday that I can't imagine the players don't feel similarly. Fucking bottlers. Zlatan must do everything to prepare the players at Milanello.

Last edited:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
they had their moments from lobs or counters but they defended with 10 men most of the time

So what? It is pretty natural to do so when you play against a better team. Actually, they are the team that missed the big chances in this game, not us.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
One of the things that weirdly is rarely ever talked about among Milan fans and in the media is that Kessie's - our best player - contract is running out in 2022. It's out of our control whether to keep him or not (we won't let him leave for free).

Even with CL it wouldn't be certain he stays, due to him actually being interesting for other top teams with a lot of money unlike Gigio or Hakan, but without CL odds are going to be slim to none that he'll renew and with that he'll be sold in June or July.

That's why i don't see us having a great foundation as some say. Losing Gigio, Tomori and Kessie in the next couple of weeks is a real possibility, meanwhile a player that should leave like Hakan will stay even with EL since he has no leverage because nobody will make him a better offer. And i don't think we have the balls to just withdraw our offer we made to Hakan.

Even Bennacer has a release clause btw.

Last edited:

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
A player that really bothers me is Theo.

He can be such an asset to the team with his pace attacking the left flank. After the Lazio game in December, I thought that his goal proved that he is also other things than pace. He's physically strong and when concentrated and focused, he can perform defensively as well.

But in a way, he always seems so uninterested. Whether it's because of nerves of motivation - I don't know. Yesterday he seemed not ready. He didn't even look interested in showing his usual game. The same happened against when playing other important games (for example other top teams in the league or even when we faced Man United).

I don't know if Pioli tells him not to burst op the left side when facing stronger opponents. But honestly, Theo is at the best a mediocre left back defensively. The only thing that makes him good is his runs op the field. He's one of our best weapons offensively, but he doesn't show it when it really matters.

He's already a fan favourite and if he was focused and motivated in the big games as well, he would already be a club legend.

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
Also, the way Calhanoglu played against Cagliari makes me wonder if he really has a deal with Juve. I think he played his worst game for us ever in the most important game of his Milan career. If he knows that he doesn't have a future at AC Milan, he won't be as motivated for the last games as he should.

Yesterday was embarrassing and he should have been thrown out in the halftime. All the set pieces he ended up pissing away was actually quite impressive.

All odds are against him having a good game against Atalanta, so why not start him on the bench. So tired of his pussy attitude.

If he for some reasons stays at the club next year, I wan't the no. 10 off his back. In that way that stupid childish 'no. 10' tattoo he has on his arm will be even more stupid.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Full-back Diogo Dalot admitted Milan ‘played a bad game’ against Cagliari and said the Rossoneri will need ‘an almost perfect match’ against Atalanta.

All the players were awful except Donna, Kjaer and Tomori. Maybe a few others too.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A player that really bothers me is Theo.

He can be such an asset to the team with his pace attacking the left flank. After the Lazio game in December, I thought that his goal proved that he is also other things than pace. He's physically strong and when concentrated and focused, he can perform defensively as well.

But in a way, he always seems so uninterested. Whether it's because of nerves of motivation - I don't know. Yesterday he seemed not ready. He didn't even look interested in showing his usual game. The same happened against when playing other important games (for example other top teams in the league or even when we faced Man United).

I don't know if Pioli tells him not to burst op the left side when facing stronger opponents. But honestly, Theo is at the best a mediocre left back defensively. The only thing that makes him good is his runs op the field. He's one of our best weapons offensively, but he doesn't show it when it really matters.

He's already a fan favourite and if he was focused and motivated in the big games as well, he would already be a club legend.

It is a coach thing. Instead of firing up everybody, Pioli makes them look dead in the most important game of the season and a top 5 most important games in the past 10 years.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Full-back Diogo Dalot admitted Milan ?played a bad game? against Cagliari and said the Rossoneri will need ?an almost perfect match? against Atalanta.

All the players were awful except Donna, Kjaer and Tomori. Maybe a few others too.

Kjaer? For what?

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
6. Overrated Calabria as ?symbol of the club?

But for a crucial interception in the first half from him we may have have lost the match. Our attacking play was the issue. We defended decent.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
But for a crucial interception in the first half from him we may have have lost the match. Our attacking play was the issue. We defended decent.

Calab also had the best idea how to try win the match which was to take long shots which no other player tried to do properly. His shot was the closest thing to a goal from long range which is saying something as he is a defender when our attackers shot to space.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
we will play same 11 as last games
just 60 minutes boiz like hakan and diaz will have week of rest after playing every 3-4 days.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Calab also had the best idea how to try win the match which was to take long shots which no other player tried to do properly. His shot was the closest thing to a goal from long range which is saying something as he is a defender when our attackers shot to space.

Salad and Samu also had good shots

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Elliot is responsible for this failure.

The fuckers should have invested even if only ? 50 million in the summer of 2020, two good players of ? 25 million each and we would end up in the top 4.

Top 4 - CL
CL - Hakan & Gigio renewals
CL - + 60M

No CL - No money, no players.

We got what we invested for. We had no objectives, no project.

In football it is like this, during the season you get the reward for what you did in the market.

We had a terrible market and here we are.

We missed a good chance to get back on top.

Now here it starts once again from the beginning. Now we will focus on signing replacements for Gigio, Hakan & Ibra. And this is not an improvement.

The team will not be able to strengthen further now.

The objective for the next season is again the 4th place (and it can be difficult).

Last edited:

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan have collected only 30 points at home this season. Less than what they got in the 2014-15 season (32) when they finished 10th. Padre Pioli.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Elliot is responsible for this failure.

The fuckers should have invested even if only ? 50 million in the summer of 2020, two good players of ? 25 million each and we would end up in the top 4.

Top 4 - CL
CL - Hakan & Gigio renewals
CL - + 60M

No CL - No money, no players.

We got what we invested for. We had no objectives, no project.

In football it is like this, during the season you get the reward for what you did in the market.

We had a terrible market and here we are.

We missed a good chance to get back on top.

Now here it starts once again from the beginning. Now we will focus on signing replacements for Gigio, Hakan & Ibra. And this is not an improvement.

The team will not be able to further strengthen now.

The objective for the next season is again the 4th place (and it can be difficult).

Elliott invested enough. It is not their fault the idiot Leonardo spent 25 m on Castillejo and 70 m on Paqueta and Piatek. This is 100 m down the drain.

Their only mistake is that they over-rely on their employees like Gazidis and Maldini. We are on the verge of missing out on 60 m, losing our biggest asset for free and walking into very hard discussions for the renewals of Kessie and Romagnoli, just because one of them is stingy, while the other one is stupid enough to hand the whole project to an amateur coach.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
stop what? i think we will beat atalanta. i like high stakes moments. i dont care if you are unable to handle it.

yeah i think you should elaborate further

why should fans have no confidence? had we not just beat juve and torino? have we not shown strength throughout the season? everyone should have confidence going into Atlanta. its the last window of opportunity, the noble thing to do is to step up. the players need to believe in themselves 100% and the fans must believe in them too. Its our team, if you're not able to face the stakes then you're not ready for champions league.

ok ..they don't need to be equal. I'm not understanding the point you are making, why are you unable to have confidence in both and why are you recommending others to also not have confidence going into the last game of the season?

then we show resilience and score two

reads like you are when you claim those who disagree with your take are unintelligent. i dont agree that its unreasonable

you wont explain why it is. why not have confident in the result? the confidence in the result is in relation to the confidence in the players ability. left and right hand.

todays result was half players not taking their chances and half cagliari playing a very good defensive structure that was able to nullify our creative players. thats all.

and we beat juve at their stadium in a decade. you are correct there is no meaning past the romance. people just love the drama

do you think we as humans are able to bring everything to reason? generally speaking not everything needs to be rationalized and there is wisdom to be found in the irrational. humans arent intelligent enough to rationalize everything and only ego would lead one to think we could.

I do but still want you to explain why. again i dont find it unreasonable to have confidence in both as they may be different in entity but are in the same relation to one another thus possible to have confidence in both simultaneously.

this we have common ground

Cagliari was more confident in their ability to defend.

I just disagree. Because the team is young and anything can happen in football though true is to me not a valid reason to not be confident of the result.

You separate the ability and result, I equate them to being of the same relation.

Your left and right hands are two seperate entities, left and right. But they are also in relation to one and the same entity; your body. Confidence in player ability and confidence in result are of two entities, but they are in relation to the same entity: confidence. If you are fully confident then you are confident in both going into games.

I don't care that anything can happen. That is not in relation to confidence. It's outside the control of confidence so therefore not a reason to let it affect confidence.

Have confidence in both. It's to your benefit to be.

That's fine if it works for you and it's well said. We treat confidence a bit differently. I don't find it ignorant to assume you'll win if you are confident in your ability. I enjoyed our conversation.

why would i be surprised? sometimes you lose in sport, that doesn't mean I wont be confident

i was confident we were able to win all games correct. but losing some games in sport isn't surprising. its part of sport. I was simply wrong those games. I'd always rather be wrong trusting in that we'd win than be wrong trusting that we'd lose.

whats strawman about that? that's how my brain thinks, I know yours doesn't. there's no longer any persuasion for we have already came to the conclusion that we think differently in regards to the topic.

I contrary to you don't have preference. sometimes I am right sometimes and I am wrong, I'm content with that.

no, I don't think you represent my thoughts well.

no because that comment is a look at why I am confident in both ability and result. its not an argument, that comment has nothing to do with what you are representing. I already know its different, we've determined now three times.

would you accept my wager in the match thread?

if you are right, I would leave and join freddy in permanent exile.

if you are sure we will lose then why wont you accept?

your balls are too small.

when we lose I was wrong to be confident in the result. but we've won 23 matches and lost 7. more times I was right to be confident in the result.

Nah I'm content where I'm at. It works for me.Thank you though.

None of that concerns me.

Must not think condescending earlier is being a dick. Least I'm aware when I'm one.

You have me confused now. I don't think we are having the same conversation anymore

yes I find it ironic you'd say "I'm sorry if you can't comprehend a wider nuance." followed by "I rather be right and not be a dick" in regards to condescending since you're coming from the standpoint that you are right.. it made me laugh a little there's nothing else to it and no more needs to be said

sleep well my friend

Holy fuck what is this dude doiiinnggggg :lol:

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Gattuso to Juventus, according to tuttoshit

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Milan have collected only 30 points at home this season. Less than what they got in the 2014-15 season (32) when they finished 10th. Padre Pioli.

30 on 57 that's bad

how were we leaders for such a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule