The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
If Rangnick had Milan crusing at 1st place halfway through the season, get an unprecedented injury crisis and then fall down to 2nd place, what would people be thinking?

hairy fraud

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
the unprecedented injury crisis wouldve never happened .... pioli is dumb and very dependent on his better players (ibra/benna) for performances ... why u think they missed so many games? cause pioli cant rest them due to his peanut brain / reliance on them

ragnick wouldve made better football and a better unit wich both allow u to rest/rotate more especially against farmer teams...where pioli needs full force and still barely wins them

also i think less injuries in general cause he would bring competent medical team with him instead of amateur italian medical teams

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
During our best period this season, Ibra missed more than half the games

Bc of incompetent mgmt... he was brought back from injury not fully fit and injured himself again but for longer period.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Rangnick had Milan crusing at 1st place halfway through the season, get an unprecedented injury crisis and then fall down to 2nd place, what would people be thinking?

I forget, wot was our biggest lead at one time, 5 or 9 pts?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan sign Manifesto against hate speech

So, no more voodoo donkey jokes?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
the unprecedented injury crisis wouldve never happened .... pioli is dumb and very dependent on his better players (ibra/benna) for performances ... why u think they missed so many games? cause pioli cant rest them due to his peanut brain / reliance on them

ragnick wouldve made better football and a better unit wich both allow u to rest/rotate more especially against farmer teams...where pioli needs full force and still barely wins them

also i think less injuries in general cause he would bring competent medical team with him instead of amateur italian medical teams

So, it's nothing at all to do with us starting the season earlier due to EL qualifiers, having a hectic season with nearly two games a week all season, and a short summer break due to covid among international games still ongoing? We aren't the only team in the world to have seen injuries and fatigue on a higher level, just unfortunately impacted worse.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
allegri:1.56
conte:1.81
sarri:1.6
pioli:1.44 (longest carreer also so most precise number)
ragnick:1.71

POINTS PER GAME...all included (all managers have atleast multiple years in serie b type clubs / 2nd bundes..for example conte had like 5 seasons in serie b and ragnick only 2 in non-bundesliga)

these stats were from 12 months ago btw ..so pioli now (1.92ppg..and still a bunch of games to go) have increased his patethic 1.44 PPG slightly (wich includes the most non-serie a clubs from each manager ..he coached like 5/6 serie b clubs)

pure facts speak for itself...go ahead and celebrate we lost out on a professor and now we have a serie b coach

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just want sum1 to respectfully ask Paolo why he was so against Ralf as manager at Milan.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
We are talking about the Ralf ragnick ?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Atalanta and Milan are reportedly tracking 20-year-old Club Brugge talent Charles de Ketelaere.

According to Calciomercato.com transfer expert Daniele Longo, the Serie A interest in the creative midfielder is growing rapidly.

Milan?s scouts had already been checking on him, but it seems Atalanta are taking more concrete steps to negotiate a deal.

De Ketelaere just turned 20 last month and already has one senior cap under his belt for Belgium.

His contract with Club Brugge runs to June 2023 and he is already believed to be worth ?15-20m.

So far this season, he has contributed four goals and six assists in 39 competitive matches.

Thats our wheelhouse 15-20m

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I just want sum1 to respectfully ask Paolo why he was so against Ralf as manager at Milan.

Didn?t want to share any power with him.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Didn?t want to share any power with him.

Ah, yes, right you are. Thanks.

For 2/3 years Boban & Paolo both cudve benefited from the guy.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not superstitious... never have been that guy. But I do regret 2 posts. 1st where I predict Ibra will go on a run of scoring hattricks... instead guy went on a barren run and 2nd where I make Milan, 9 juve's, and Milan again post.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Rangnick orphans upset he is sipping vodka in Moscow currently as he secretly trains to become an undercover KGB agent in order to infiltrate Congo's plan to weather-laser the Korean DMZ to unite the Koreas together in an attempt to overthrow Maldini as the One True sporting director of AC Milan.

P5u3x4h.jpg

Last edited:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

Is this a joke?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Well, let's hope Ibra's bullshit ban doesn't end up costing us points. Leao CF hattrick and then lifts up shirt to picture of Maresca taking it up the ass please.

Emperor Penguin shit :thumbsup:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini last month:

https://sempremilan.com/maldini-rev...rived-explains-why-he-stayed-and-what-changed

So you prefer Maldini resigns so you can have your Rangnick?

I dont want to be a part of this conversation on Earth... lets get in Elon's space X and go for a trip...

I liked one thing Ralf said abt Paolo... Paolo is a wc defender and the whole world knows him for it but Paolo as a director is unknown and untested.

Paolo acknowledges this... he said he only looks at defenders and leaves attacking players to others

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyway, feck Ralph... he's gone. Think of sum1 better... coz the guy who lost a 9 point lead is no good for a top club.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
i want to see klopp next season with rebic-leao-saele attack.

I'm sure Maldini would agree if you're willing to pay the salary difference he would request versus Pioli's current salary!

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
So, no more voodoo donkey jokes?

Exactly.
What the fuck is hate speech? :conf::fp::rolleyes:

These fuckers won't stop necroing untill you get a lifetime stadium ban for calling your opponent a poopy head :head:

Even worse, the vague Communist concept of hate speech will NOT prevent racism or bigotry etc....it will only drive it underground and concentrate it.

Fuck me we live in the Idiocracy :max:
If you think I am exaggerating.... lemme tell you.... This place used to be a total fuckin riot back in the day. So many hilarious jokes and posts. Ever wonder why the forum is now just a tiny bit of us? ;)

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
nvm was posted already (Charles De Ketelaere rumor)

@yungfreddy @joyrider

You guys need to go to their training ground and offer him something (some cocaine, sucky sucky, Samu Castillejo, etc - whatever it takes) to choose Milan.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Helga is 21 and look how he is treated by pioli.... Ketelaere is 20... no chance pioli will play him.

Then how do you explain this?

EyoUBikWQAQJER_.jpg

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
pros and cons

ragnick
-likes sacchi and took inspiration from him
-knows many formations including 3 def formations and 4-3-3/4-2-4/4-4-2/diamond formation
-the german padre
-knows good staff
-excellent scout
-revolutionized german football
-known for good modern footballing ideas

pioli
-bald
-extensive serie b knowledge
-abyssmal PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule