Official: Davide Calabria Thread

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
no-nooo.gif

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
PCW09pi.gif

Code:
replay - https://i.imgur.com/Br9EqDZ.gifv

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Calabria unfortunately has been injured way too often which leads me to believe that he cannot reach the level we are hoping for although to be fair there were moments where he showed that he could be a very good player.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Unfortunately he is injury prone and he takes ages to get back into form. It is a shame.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Calabria 5mm flop
Calachkhelia 100mm :eek:

Calabria is a very reliable full back because he does the basics of the position very well. He does not make any reckless errors, it helps that he is from the Italian school of defending so he knows when to press and when to jockey. His only concern is his fitness issues because he needs continuity to loosen up and gain confidence in his play.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
With a high level of concentration he was capable to stop the #77 for three games in a row.. and Diaz helping.

Congrats to the capitano, really well done. :thumbsup:

Now just need to work the mindset, to be like this every single game.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Terrific performance and got the better of arguably the best player in the world on Tuesday.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think it's a good thing that our captain isn't our best player. Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit, but he seems like a great guy who the group respects. From a leadership standpoint, probably our best captain since Ambro. He's who I think of as our captain when we won the scudetto as well, even though Ale was our captain officially.