Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
42242381_172476020308899_6597641688796102656_o.jpg

Signed and shared for the love of calcio/coefficient points

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Guys don't be stupid, Pep wasn't on the sideline

Of course a Pepless city is shit
Pep haters are a truly pathetic circle of vultures, starving for any excuse to hate on the Goat, probably have never even watched a City game.

Us true Peptheists have full confidence in the Pep Machine to qualify.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Pep getting dominated by Bundesfodder :proud:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
maybe if they spend another billion, he might even get out of the group

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
playing with Young Boys...typical Juve

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Holy....so many goals scored in the first 5 minutes tonight. :eek: Has to be some sort of record

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Man Utd still playing shitty football

Mou's face is funny

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Roma up 4-0. Pellegrini is having an incredible game.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
The manchester game is really, really bad from every pov.

3 shots on target between both teams after 70 minutes :fp:

Last edited:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
whats up with bayern - they looked hopeless in attack what is expected with robben-ribery-muller if you add kimish and alaba without performances like before but that defense? so many times outplayed ...

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Guardiola on refs: “I don’t want to talk about officials, I want to be with my players on the bench for the next game. I know what happened against Monaco at home, against Liverpool in the QFs. I don’t want to talk, I don’t want to talk, I don’t want to talk.”

I curse uefa with every prayer I do. Racist uefa doesn't want a Muslim team winning the CL

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Guardiola on refs: “I don’t want to talk about officials, I want to be with my players on the bench for the next game. I know what happened against Monaco at home, against Liverpool in the QFs. I don’t want to talk, I don’t want to talk, I don’t want to talk.”

I curse uefa with every prayer I do. Racist uefa doesn't want a Muslim team winning the CL

so what is a 'muslim team' and why on earth is uefa racist?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

:fp:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

STAY WOKE my brother :thumbsup:

Pep is truly walking the hardest road to CL glory

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
whats up with bayern - they looked hopeless in attack what is expected with robben-ribery-muller if you add kimish and alaba without performances like before but that defense? so many times outplayed ...

Robben & Ribery needs wheel chairs, not football games.

United are quite possibly worse than Milan.

Real Madrid thought their B team would be enough, payed for being cocky. Benzema is still shite, even with Ronaldo gone.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, Memphis, benched?