il milan e campione d'europa 2019 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I care about both. You need to win ucl and league titles.

Mate league titles lost their charm once they allowed 4 teams into the ucl.

Serie a became even more worthless after the calciopoli scandal and we became a joke of a league where epl flops like suso are starters at Milan

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score

Serie a became even more worthless after the calciopoli scandal and we became a joke of a league where epl flops like suso are starters at Milan

calciopolo is still going on, just in another way. Juve is trolling the whole league for years now, yet nobody seems to care anymore. Nobody cares about the serie a title anymore, everybody knows it represents jack these days

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

that's true. I mean it has lost its value but I hate seeing jube racking up so many SCUDETTI.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Hot take: Arsenal are the new AC Milan
Doing great in Europe and come home to be shit in the league :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

No it's not, people in England, Spain and Germany still value the league above the CL. They see the league as a greater achievement, because you need consistency throughout the season.

In Italy its not that nobody cares about winning the league, its just that Juventus is too damn good for the rest of the pack, and people have accepted that they can't be beaten ..which is a sad state of affairs.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Sarri-ball with his super pumped squad can't even beat Frankfurt and some people (Famsaro) want him at Milan :fp:

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Sarri-ball with his super pumped squad can't even beat Frankfurt and some people (Famsaro) want him at Milan :fp:

Super pumped squad? Other than Hazard and Kanté none of their players can be considered top class

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Super pumped squad? Other than Hazard and Kanté none of their players can be considered top class

Jorginho, Willian, Higuain :-)D )

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
David Luiz gifting Frankfurt a way back into the tie.... and some people wanted him here :lol:

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
I feel bad for Frankfurt. They deserved it. Absolutely incredible support they had from their travelling fans.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Aubame-bloodclaat-yang :o

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Wonder if Micky Mouse will present the trophy to the winner today.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Possibly the worst Europa League final.. who thought that holding the final in Baku would be a good idea?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Possibly the worst Europa League final.. who thought that holding the final in Baku would be a good idea?

I saw all the comments on the pitch being so far away from the stands. Actually ridiculous.

Also, Massaro are you Sarri yet? No longer a zero tituli coach. :)

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I saw all the comments on the pitch being so far away from the stands. Actually ridiculous.

Harder to throw bananas this way. Should be the same in Italy

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Harder to throw bananas this way. Should be the same in Italy

Yup, the scarcity of stadiums with running tracks is a big cause of the problems with racism in Italian football.

If the likes of Lazio and Hellas Verona were serious about combating racism then they'd leave Olimpico and Bentegodi for a stadium that has running tracks!

I know you're not being serious