Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Two CR7 penalties :lol:

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
You know you're shit when you can't score against buffoon.
He is basically a cone for GK.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Man, that 3rd RBL goal :lol:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Seems like Juve have diversified their portfolio of referees and invested some of their cash in UEFA referees and not only FIGC.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
To be honest i dont care if juventus keep playing in the cl as long as they dont take it or even reach the final, because that will remove their focus from serie a and we can actually win it.

However barca really really sucks to lose like this against juve, torino played better than them ffs.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
WTF happened in the PSG game?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Long story short

4th ref called the turkish player niger, so the team walk out.

According to some guy on Reddit:

Istanbul Basaksehir: he said the n-word to refer to our staff

Romanian referee: I did not. I said the Romanian word for "black guy" which is "negru." That is why you got confused

Demba Ba: Even so, you had no reason to refer to him as "this black guy." You would not do that if he were white.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
To be honest i dont care if juventus keep playing in the cl as long as they dont take it or even reach the final, because that will remove their focus from serie a and we can actually win it.

we are winning this year regardless, bitch

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score

seems to be on their twitter also:

Webo and his club accused the fourth official of racial abuse in how he identified the Basaksehir assistant to the match referee.

"In the Paris Saint Germain match, our footballers decided not to go on the field due to the racism that the fourth referee Sebastian Coltescu had against our assistant coach Pierre Webo," the Turkish side explained on its official Twitter account.

Veteran forward Demba Ba, who started on the bench for the visitors on Tuesday, was also seen remonstrating with the official over his use of language, telling him: "You never say, 'This white guy, that white guy.'

"But when it's a black guy, you have to say, 'This black guy'."​

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Its Greece's fault Utd are out of CL... had they not been corrupt then harry maguire wud still be locked up in their jail.

80m donkey.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Fuck both Juve and Barca. Scummiest teams on the planet

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Fuck both Juve and Barca. Scummiest teams on the planet

Both are disgusting and have been rewarded by the refs many times. Barca also stole at least 2 CL title with the help from referees. Never gonna forget Kuipers who whistled a penalty against us (Nesta and Puyol at a corner) for a ball that wasn't even in play. Next to that I remember Barca also clearly robbing Chelsea.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Aah so another Jussie Smollet/ Bubba Wallace incident...a nothingburger that will be used cynically in the media for MuH RaCiZmZ marrative. I expect the Romanian official to be fired to the chorus of Neymar's BLM rants
#Equality :proud:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Aah so another Jussie Smollet/ Bubba Wallace incident...a nothingburger that will be used cynically in the media for MuH RaCiZmZ marrative. I expect the Romanian official to be fired to the chorus of Neymar's BLM rants
#Equality :proud:

Pierre Webo's reaction is understandable considering it's a heated moment where he's sent off by officials who go on to refer to him as something that sounds - but isn't - racist.

Neymar, M'bappe, Erdogan and the rest of the clout chasers though = absolute clowns.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Really curious what would have happened if Sobol wasn't so dumb to get that second yellow, because they started off pretty well in second half.
Clement was ready to kill him :lol:

I like Clement, as a player and coach he is very intelligent.
Charly de kittelaar was meh.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pierre Webo's reaction is understandable considering it's a heated moment where he's sent off by officials who go on to refer to him as something that sounds - but isn't - racist.

Neymar, M'bappe, Erdogan and the rest of the clout chasers though = absolute clowns.

:star::star::star::star::thumbsup:
I have noticed the unmistakable tendency of the Muslim world to portray Europe as irredeemably racist... which is hilarious coming from places like Qatar which practice slavery :proud:

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alba was seen to yell at Stieler ?you?re bad, you b******!? in the 27th minute after receiving a yellow card. The left-back did later apologise to him, however, and the referee accepted his apology. Koeman, in a more premeditated move, was heard to tell the German referee ?you have good friends in Italy?.

:lol::lol::lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Guess he should have left the field when the Ref told them to leave :)

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
I like Clement, as a player and coach he is very intelligent.
Charly de kittelaar was meh.

Clement might be one of the best coaches Belgium has ever seen. I can see him training a club abroad in the future. Although I can't seem to grasp why he substituted Lang for Deli when he was 2-1 behind. Doesn't make any sense to me. I think de kittelaar was quite alright. For having almost no experience on this level. Just wished he was a little bit smaller and more mobile.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Clement might be one of the best coaches Belgium has ever seen. I can see him training a club abroad in the future. Although I can't seem to grasp why he substituted Lang for Deli when he was 2-1 behind. Doesn't make any sense to me. I think de kittelaar was quite alright. For having almost no experience on this level. Just wished he was a little bit smaller and more mobile.

Yeah, idd he would be good abroad, id like to see him at Lille or somethin, not England, maybe scotland...
Keatelare is still young, if he can just get the athleticism of dedoncker, he would already be a massivly better player (in the pintjes liga)

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Inter and shakhtar like dumb and dumber, they both needs a win but both playing for draw.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
10 minutes and 2-3 additional time .Who will score first.
Conte's job will be very shaky if he don't win here.