The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I was searching for a gif?and, hand to god?this is exactly what I am doing right now reading your post

MajesticInsecureEsok-max-1mb.gif

Lsd is better than alcohol

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The player I would love to see break out and excell this season more than any other is Daniel Maldini.

I don't know what his future is but each preseason he looks stronger physically and showing some development. He had some nice touches yesterday.

If he's never going to see minutes, it would be wise for him to go out on loan to a lower level Serie A side or Serie B to play.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Has this guy gotten anything right.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
No. He either invents news or copies them off known and sometimes unknown sources.

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Stop talking of covid in here! Mods do something!

Im sick of the world of idiots as it was even b4 covid when it was "all normal", and this is a cool place for our Milan. So go to some other thread to discuss how the world of idiots will end. I dont give a shit anymore.

Forza Milan
Did you get your vaccine though ?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Was AC Milan vaccinated against spending money on new players? Is that why we are immune to any purchases?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Was AC Milan vaccinated against spending money on new players? Is that why we are immune to any purchases?

yes but it's marginally effective so we'll end up buying a couple of players

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A midfielder is a must. Someone who's better than Tonali. Baka would be great, because he would also be the missing ingredient for a proper 3 man midfield in case that would be needed.

As for CAM / RW, ideally we'd get someone who can pull off both. Maybe RDP could've been that guy - or maybe his style would be too soloistic and slow-paced like Paqueta's.
We lack dependable goalscorers - particularly in the AM trio and midfield. Rebic, Diaz and Leao score at acceptable rates, but the latter two look more like supersubs than dependable starters(and I'm being generous by labelling Rebic a dependable starter considering how often he's out and the time he takes to find rhythm). James R isn't ideal but he's a goalscorer.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A midfielder is a must. Someone who's better than Tonali. Baka would be great, because he would also be the missing ingredient for a proper 3 man midfield in case that would be needed.

As for CAM / RW, ideally we'd get someone who can pull off both. Maybe RDP could've been that guy - or maybe his style would be too soloistic and slow-paced like Paqueta's.
We lack dependable goalscorers - particularly in the AM trio and midfield. Rebic, Diaz and Leao score at acceptable rates, but the latter two look more like supersubs than dependable starters(and I'm being generous by labelling Rebic a dependable starter considering how often he's out and the time he takes to find rhythm). James R isn't ideal but he's a goalscorer.

All roads lead to Vlasic.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
that "on the road with Stefano Pioli" was great ... need more of that type of content... Kessie, Saelemaekers, Calabria or Theo next

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
All roads lead to Vlasic.
Let's hope this one's sealed before long. Him and Ilicic would be molto bene, along with Kamara.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
that "on the road with Stefano Pioli" was great ... need more of that type of content... Kessie, Saelemaekers, Calabria or Theo next

For anyone interested. Really good watch:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Romagnoli will be quite useful for the club this season if he stays and I love his attitude this preseason. Tomori arrived and he lost his starting spot but he didn't ever complain. He worked hard to try get it back. And it paid off yesterday when he was probably the best Milan player in the field and it was more impressive cause Nice have the sort of fast forwards that attack space that he has trouble dealing with sometimes.

But I really hope the management learned something from the Donnaraiola and Hakan situations. The club doesn't win by dragging renewals till the end of contracts. This need to be solved one year before.

They need to end his situation now not to lose another player for free next summer. Sit with the dude and make an offer. If he doesn't agree a renewal, sell or swap. He's got a serious market in Europe, this should not be a problem.

I will not dwell on the Donna/Hakan thing but please... Not a third time.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Romagnoli will be quite useful for the club this season if he stays and I love his attitude this preseason. Tomori arrived and he lost his starting spot but he didn't ever complain. He worked hard to try get it back. And it paid off yesterday when he was probably the best Milan player in the field and it was more impressive cause Nice have the sort of fast forwards that attack space that he has trouble dealing with sometimes.

But I really hope the management learned something from the Donnaraiola and Hakan situations. The club doesn't win by dragging renewals till the end of contracts. This need to be solved one year before.

They need to end his situation now not to lose another player for free next summer. Sit with the dude and make an offer. If he doesn't agree a renewal, sell or swap. He's got a serious market in Europe, this should not be a problem.

:thumbsup:

Very well put. Judging by how the Hakan transfer went and his lackluster showings he just went behind Maldinis back, there isn?t really much you can do with a player like that.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

+1

Losing him for free next summer would suck.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think people are being a little harsh on Tonali. Yesterday he was pared with Pobega who seemed really lost. I think he was forced into trying to compensate and cover for Pobega, and sometimes he forced things, but other times he looked very mature.

Kamara looks like a great player to bring. Versatility is a big thing for us. Toure looks like he can be a great sub, which will be important for Theo. I have this sneaky suspicion that Toure could be a replacement for Theo, but it will depend on if Toure can actually make that jump.

Vladic, Kamada, or even James is really important. Diaz isn't ready, he's not fast enough to get past people, he's not strong enough to resist pressure, he doesn't pass well or fast enough to avoid being closed down, and that worries me. I'd rather see him tried at RW more, but these are the games where Hakan's absence shows. It's in the middle-of-the-park passing and linkup that makes him valuable, and Diaz doesn't do that.

I would be interested to see Tonali tried there, with Kes and Ben behind him. I still think Tonali is getting a little too much shit.

And I have to echo Sven on Romagnoli. That's the Romagnoli that people see is possible. I hope he can continue like that. He was against pace and his positioning helped him. He looked less slow, stronger, but it was really his positioning that was top. I don't want to lose him and having more options is better than less.

Sales had a poor game, but hopefully that was just rust. Leao didn't really get that much service, since our attacking play was really disjointed. Giroud will make a big difference, I am actually excited for him, and I was rather meh about him.

Diaz though, man, I would take James at this point, I'm that worried about our CAM spot.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Romagnoli will surely be sold this summer as we?re unlikely to pay 3.5m for a benchwarmer let alone give him a pay rise to extend his deal. Also, his current book value is zero so any sale would represent a 100% capital gain which is good for the accounts plus the Kamara rumours seem to be gathering steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.