The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Having Tomori/Kjaer/Gabbia/Kalulu/Romagnoli/Caldara on the books means unless we sell Ale, we won't be buying another CB. Hell, depending on how good/bad Gabbia and Kalulu look, we probably still would not focus on a new CB.

I think we need to invest HEAVILY in the attack.

We need new RW(Love Sale but he's backup and don't even mention Samu)
We need to improve Hakan's position unless Brahim will be starter? Regardless we need another profile in this position.

LW we have some good options in Rebic/Leao/Hauge, but none are top class.
I'd loan or sell Hauge with buyback clause only. Kid has talent.
Leao has had some good flashes, but is super inconsistent from game to game.
Need to see growth from him this upcoming season if he's to be a good as we think he can be.

Needs: Vice Calabria, Vice-Kessie, Vice-Theo, quality RW, quality CAM, quality Young CF.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Full of shit post.

Agreed - I'm not sure who 'they' are hyping Gabbia. Gabbia was solid at the start of the season and looked very promising as player who is free and can play in the team without having to worry too much about him. He looked more secure than Romagnoli and the only issue (for me) was him not putting headers on goal.

Once the bigger players came back he went right back to the bench so I'm not sure what the issue is. The kid looks competent and we purchased a starter who finished the season great for us.

Hoping to see Gabbia continue and get a few chances in lesser games. I think he is the perfect fit for a team on a budget and if Romagnoli stays then we should be fine at CB (once he raises his level).

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan Eye @MilanEye
Milan’s plan now is signing a playmaker, winger, young forward, two full backs and another midfielder in addition to some sales
via @AntoVitiello

perfetto

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kamara for am and kamada for cb. 10/10 mercato

applauding-starcraft-player.gif

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
He is faster than Romagnoli. You have one fast defender in Tomori. T.Silva and Nesta partnership. In his last years Nesta didn't had speed like in his prime,he compansated that with positioning ,courage and heart.
Well Nesta is Nesta.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Yeah he was actually a key player for Chelsea in the CL so has been playing at a much higher level than Mario recently and managed to stay healthy for the entire season despite having several injury issues the previous year.

Hopefully this continues.

chelsea fans are actually sad to see him go and would prefer if he stayed for another year. I think he'll offer much much more than Mandzukic..

and just to hype up his move a bit.. :proud:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
:fp:

10M + 7M + 3M bonus + Olzer (?5M).
Max 25M.

You can reduce the price as much as you want.

But but but 35 m for paqueta is top class deal hein?

Dumbo

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan Eye @MilanEye
Milan?s plan now is signing a playmaker, winger, young forward, two full backs and another midfielder in addition to some sales
via @AntoVitiello

perfetto

Nothing to get excited about. They don't know anymore than we do. You think we can sign all that in 6-7 weeks plus all the sales? That's one signing a week. And we don't sign players without selling first. I'll be happy with 3-4 versatile players who can cover more than one position.

Was hoping we went for someone other than Giroud. Someone like Yaremchuk, not too young and can take over from Ibra in the long run.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
chelsea fans are actually sad to see him go and would prefer if he stayed for another year. I think he'll offer much much more than Mandzukic..

I've been thinking about it and I think it's pretty obvious that Ibra will be the primary striker for Serie A (with support from Giroud/young forward) given his familiarity with the league and goal scoring form last season whereas Giroud will be the starter in the CL given his exploits helped Chelsea to win the trophy.

Therefore, I can understand the logic behind the transfer and it could work out perfectly providing that both strikers manage to stay healthy AND we sign the right young forward to support them.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Welcome Tona .... make us proud champ.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

The players who only score amazing goals.....don't score much.
Think Di Canio, Bergkamp, Lamela etc

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nothing to get excited about. They don't know anymore than we do. You think we can sign all that in 6-7 weeks plus all the sales? That's one signing a week. And we don't sign players without selling first. I'll be happy with 3-4 versatile players who can cover more than one position.

Was hoping we went for someone other than Giroud. Someone like Yaremchuk, not too young and can take over from Ibra in the long run.

Vitiello definitely knows more than us
6-7 weeks is not a problem. At the end of transfer window players are bought in one day

Our budget might be a problem, I'm sure it's very limited. But if they get 2 strong players plus a bunch of prospects, I'll be happy

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
The players who only score amazing goals.....don't score much.
Think Di Canio, Bergkamp, Lamela etc

Well he's been hitting 2 digits consistently (lately with really limited minutes), should do for a 2nd choice attacker

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ain’t gonna lie, a part in me wants us to go to the new season with Calabria, Conti, and Kalulu as rbs. Its not the thinking part obviously :lol:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Milan Eye @MilanEye
Milan?s plan now is signing a playmaker, winger, young forward, two full backs and another midfielder in addition to some sales
via @AntoVitiello

perfetto

playmaker, winger and a young forward will probably be permanent transfers, rest will probably be filled with loans?
also we can probably expect departures of conti, caldara, samu, hauge/leao?, potentially romagnoli if he doesnt extend, maybe even krunic?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
The figures for the renewal of #Calabria with the #Milan : contract until 2025 at 2.6 million per season. Announcement tomorrow (subject to postponements)

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
There are reports Luis Alberto is pushing to either get an improved contract or leave Lazio, with interest from Juventus, Inter, Milan and Atletico Madrid

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Glad to see Roback in the preseason trainings. Hope this helps him make a leap in his performance.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Milan Eye @MilanEye
via @AntoVitiello

perfetto

SMS
Unknown Winger
Jovic
fb 1
fb 2
Kamara/Bakayoko

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan have inquired about Club Brugge attacking midfielder Charles De Ketelaere. Atalanta are also in talks to sign him

[@Glongari]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule