Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Ooof Panathinaikos goal.
Taturasanu at fault with that lame clearance.

Our first 11 are 1 player away from being certainties.
Just hoping our bench players can score one to prove that they can do a job against lesser opposition as well.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Apparently Vlasic came off injured in CSKA's game today?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
We'll have such an amazing season I can just feel it

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Between Ollie g and ibrah I think they will get 90 goals this season if they remain fit enough. Our management got that for basically free. And we wstill question whether our management are making the correct decisions. Maldini was one of the best players of all time. It looks like he may well be one of the best directors as well.

fixed

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Poll please.

Q: Who will be the first to 40 golazos this season, Ibra or OG?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Apparently Vlasic came off injured in CSKA's game today?
wPSIkGA.gif

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I can’t wait for the season to begin, just hope we have Vlasic, Adli, and an RW when we return from the international break

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Lol imagine that. Ibra and giroud break the 30 goal mark h
Hahah would be sick. And put further emphasis on that fact that old strikers do well in serie a so we should probably keep siginig them lol.

Also are we really playing a 442?
How is it looking.
CBF watching the game as I missed most of it

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

CSKA fans saying he wasn't injured, so either he was gassed after 60 minutes even though he's been training and playing for a couple weeks ago, or he's on his way here :cool:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I cant wait to see the combo of Kessie and Bennacer back in action in full form

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
If we have moved to a 442 I believe we will sign Lorenzo insigne. And tbh that would be the best outcome because we would probably have one of the better wingers over the next 3 seasons.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If we have moved to a 442 I believe we will sign Lorenzo insigne. And tbh that would be the best outcome because we would probably have one of the better wingers over the next 3 seasons.

4.4.2 with Insigne because he will play ..... ? LM ?

4.4.2 mean we better sell both Rebic & Leao.
Thats 50mil wasted right there.

FrE4k

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini

We can?t play 442 with only two ?real? CF available in Ibra and Oli ? It?s to risky?

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

we will not buy Insigne
There is no way we will pay real money for an old player

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
What you guys on about. Rebic leao ibra and Ollie for the front two positions. Lw will be creative insigne or Diaz. Our minds are all two way players. RM is a true RM with sale and probably florenzie. Insigne is available for less than he is worth by about half according to media

And he is probably the best lw going around ATM. 20-25 mill for a player like him is worth it. And small players have less impact on joints and so play for longer. Realistically he could play at the top level until he is 35

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
What you guys on about. Rebic leao ibra and Ollie for the front two positions. Lw will be creative insigne or Diaz. Our minds are all two way players. RM is a true RM with sale and probably florenzie. Insigne is available for less than he is worth by about half according to media

And he is probably the best lw going around ATM. 20-25 mill for a player like him is worth it. And small players have less impact on joints and so play for longer. Realistically he could play at the top level until he is 35

Or we spend 25m on Vlasic instead :) but wait, we have no money people are saying.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players

But Rebic & Leao are yet to show they can pull off that SS position.
You are probably right about the rest , but its a big change & waste of players.

What we should try is three at the back formation where we could unleash Theo & Cala.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
compliments to paolo maldini for signing olivier giroud the BEAST #9, wow.........amazing

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
But Rebic & Leao are yet to show they can pull off that SS position.
You are probably right about the rest , nut its a big change & waste of players.

What we should try is three at the back formation where we could unleash Theo & Cala.

Sort of agree with the three at the back but imo because of our mid characteristics we have versatility. Having a bunch of Tel way miss helps so much and means more formation shapes available. I know it's a risk and I have no idea how it will turn out. In the end the management will not settle for anything other than.somethimg that they are happy with. Although Indo believe we may have a James or isco on a free as.i think alot of clubs will look to dump wages at the.emd.lf.thw.mercato. we will see

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
compliments to paolo maldini for signing olivier giroud the BEAST #9, wow.........amazing

He got the perfect vice-Ibra.
Leadership, experience, pivot game, aerial threat, finishing touch...

You can see the club has good analytics by how they pick the right playing style for subs. Ballo Toure as vice Theo, Adli as vice Benna

Status
Not open for further replies.