Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
I give my support to sage because i am thinking of buying an old car and i am not going to pay for the gasoline

It's not right to rofl this hard...

Gosh, Ashish!!! :lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Hmm, I can only speak for american law. If I ran a person over (accident or not) I would be convicted. The only acception is like if they jump infront of me, but that's different from my example. Was sage provoked to make a statement? Anyway, my sole point was a racist comment doesn't mean he's guilty of being a bigot... only that he made a comment which was inappropriate

If i had my way, every person who flinged a racist or homophobic insult would be banned. Don't care if it stops the traffic to the site, it has no place. End of. That's my point of view. It's ignorant to do it, and if it's punished, INTELLIGENT people who are capable of not saying those comments (and who are ironically are majority of people banned.... sage would fall into that, so would dru for the record) wouldn't do it because they'd know the repercussions. If you know 'it was unacceptable to say ___' you wouldn't.

I don't really find it funny or necessary. That's my point of view. You're welcome to disagree.

The problem is, certain things offend certain people. You may not think it's a problem he called gargano a monkey. I know for a fact you'd have a problem with a certain nameless poster calling you ahmenijad and terrorist like I got called. So how is that different? Why tolerate ANY of it? Don't.

Mods if you wanna end this constant bickering/complaining over bands, just become stricter and ban ALL inappropriate comments with racist/sexist or homophobic connotations. End of story. People will stop using them.

You really don't know what you're talking about.

First of, what's "racist" is different in different cultures. I don't know how things work in US, but you should try to learn a thing or two from the outside world.

There's NOTHING racist in calling a black person a monkey. Eto'o looks like a monkey, and I don't give a fuck if I get banned or PC people like you bitch out, for me saying that. Also Bale looks like a monkey.

But there's some stigma attached to it, I won't deny that. Why, you may ask?

Well, because of people like you. If someone, like Sage, calls a black person a monkey without having ANY kind of racism in mind. You and the likes of you stand up and shout RAAAAACIST!!!! You're the one's who remind everyone that black people may or may not look like monkey's.

-------------
Sage has been dealt with very unfairly, because being called "a racist" is a very hard and ugly accusation.

Now David, were are we at now when it comes to him?

You just said that he's banned because of this:
Monkey word has been used for years against black people as a derogatory term so its truly banable even if he didnt mean that way(no more monkeys in the zoo or the text books please)

Your honour, as my main witness, I bring to the stand, Corzioli. He just told us all that he really don't think that Sage meant anything racist.

So why should we live in a world that's ruled by people (M84 for example) who associate black people with monkeys? That's just wrong.

There's no shame in changing this decision, especially not when it's so wrong. This is not only for sage, I'm sick and tired of people running around and calling everyone racist. That's not fair to those who are real victims of racism.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Before anyone even goes on... don't bother quoting a word of my post if you don't plan to actually read it all and digest it....

You really don't know what you're talking about.

Unnecessary person insult, but moving on

First of, what's "racist" is different in different cultures. I don't know how things work in US, but you should try to learn a thing or two from the outside world.

Exactly, which is why you should RESPECT other cultures? I mean are you really using this? Because it's offensive in one and not the other, we should side with nonoffensive one?

Do you not see hypocracy of this? Just because some people don't find it offensive doesn't mean it's ok.

Are you ok with me calling you a terrorist? ahemnijad? etc.? Cause personally I'm NOT ok with being called those things (and have been on this forum). Now how is that any different? You might not care, i do.

There's NOTHING racist in calling a black person a monkey. Eto'o looks like a monkey, and I don't give a fuck if I get banned or PC people like you bitch out, for me saying that. Also Bale looks like a monkey.

it's unnecessary. That's the point. Can this forum not exist without calling someone a monkey? Honestly? It's your inalienable right to call someone a monkey? On what grounds. That's just a poor argument.

But there's some stigma attached to it, I won't deny that. Why, you may ask?

Well, because of people like you. If someone, like Sage, calls a black person a monkey without having ANY kind of racism in mind. You and the likes of you stand up and shout RAAAAACIST!!!! You're the one's who remind everyone that black people may or may not look like monkey's.

It's not really open to interpretation. I didn't shout anything, all i said was 'really, racism?'. Calm, just saying it was an unnecessary comment? Did i go post in problems thread? report? make a big fuss? NO, all i did was make a comment to sage. Then he insulted me personally, instead of calmly saying i didn't mean to be racist.

I don't give a fuck, you don't seem to get that. But I can live my life w/o making such comments, and i don't think that's a big deal. Just deal with it.

-------------
Sage has been dealt with very unfairly, because being called "a racist" is a very hard and ugly accusation.

This CLEARLY shows you didn't read ANY of my posts, infact i know for a fact you read none, cause you'd probably have some response to aheminjad point. But you don't. You just want to repeat a short-sided argument with no consideration for other points.

No one called Sage a racist. I just said it was a racist comment. BIG difference. Racism=permaban. Dumb racist comment... well he got minimum ban, which tells you exactly what mods think. Dumb comment, nothing more.

Now David, were are we at now when it comes to him?

You just said that he's banned because of this:

Your honour, as my main witness, I bring to the stand, Corzioli. He just told us all that he really don't think that Sage meant anything racist.

So Corzioli isn't bugged. That's fine. He doesn't represent everyone. I don't find offense to a lot of things others do.

So why should we live in a world that's ruled by people (M84 for example) who associate black people with monkeys? That's just wrong.

hah, ok, it's just me. I cried and asked for a ban. EXACTLY :rolleyes:

Again, mr. liberal values. If you actually believed what you are saying then you'd realize NOT everyone thinks something is or isn't racist. So why should it be tolerated. It doesn't big you? FINE. Maybe it bugs other people? Now who should the rules go towards? IS your life WORSE without the useage of monkey? Honestly man.... if he wants to call someone a monkey it doesn't bug me one bit. But it does bother some people, SO it shouldn't be allowed. Isn't that what liberal types believe, everyone should be protected/their values protected?

I could care less about christianity, islam, judiasm, hinduism, any religion. And religious insults don't bother me THE least. They don't. Doesn't mean I think they should be tolerated. If someone called anelka or some muslim player a 'suicide bomer' or 'fucking terrorist' or some sort of slander related to islam and it naturally bothered wild, i'd say ban the fucker too.

And I'm not islamic, nor do i give ANY shit about religion. But he does, and he's a member of the community, and all members RIGHTS deserve protection, and slurs of any kind shouldn't be tolerated.

(PS. hope you it doesn't bug you wild, just used you as an example of an openly religious member, and religion as a topic which really doesn't effect me)

There's no shame in changing this decision, especially not when it's so wrong. This is not only for sage, I'm sick and tired of people running around and calling everyone racist. That's not fair to those who are real victims of racism.

Yeah, i got no problem with Sage, nor do i think he's a racist. I do think his comment was a racial slur, and fact i called him out on it, and he didn't care shows you exactly how sensitive to the issue he is..

Bann him, unban him by all means. I simply got a problem with your logic.

I don't think there is any problem with civility and RESPECT towards all cultures. Some see monkey as racist. Some don't. So JUST AVOID IT. Just because you don't think it's racist, doesn't mean EVERYONE doesn't think it's racist.

It's not that hard.

Last edited:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.

My.

Haven't really read the whole of your post (comments on that coming), but why did you have to dig up my poorly taken pic?? :D

So pixellated..that was just me doing my Shaft impression. :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I meant it as a metaphor more than actual DNA.
Racism isnt part of human nature like killing , stealing or other sins , its adopted/learned/passed by.
If you raise kids that being gay is normal then they live by that rule but you can tell them everyday that killing is a sin & they might end up killing someone.
See the difference ?
We are raised that people are brothers & it became a part of our culture.

i get ur point, but i dont believe wat you're implying. ie...racism doesnt exist in arab culture. (not to antagonize u...or stir up this already heated debate :D )

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Before anyone even goes on... don't bother quoting a word of my post if you don't plan to actually read it all and digest it....

Exactly, which is why you should RESPECT other cultures? I mean are you really using this? Because it's offensive in one and not the other, we should side with nonoffensive one?

Do you not see hypocracy of this? Just because some people don't find it offensive doesn't mean it's ok.

Are you ok with me calling you a terrorist? ahemnijad? etc.? Cause personally I'm NOT ok with being called those things (and have been on this forum). Now how is that any different? You might not care, i do.

it's unnecessary. That's the point. Can this forum not exist without calling someone a monkey? Honestly? It's your inalienable right to call someone a monkey? On what grounds. That's just a poor argument.

It's not really open to interpretation. I didn't shout anything, all i said was 'really, racism?'. Calm, just saying it was an unnecessary comment? Did i go post in problems thread? report? make a big fuss? NO, all i did was make a comment to sage. Then he insulted me personally, instead of calmly saying i didn't mean to be racist.

I don't give a fuck, you don't seem to get that. But I can live my life w/o making such comments, and i don't think that's a big deal. Just deal with it.

This CLEARLY shows you didn't read ANY of my posts, infact i know for a fact you read none, cause you'd probably have some response to aheminjad point. But you don't. You just want to repeat a short-sided argument with no consideration for other points.

No one called Sage a racist. I just said it was a racist comment. BIG difference. Racism=permaban. Dumb racist comment... well he got minimum ban, which tells you exactly what mods think. Dumb comment, nothing more.

So Corzioli isn't bugged. That's fine. He doesn't represent everyone. I don't find offense to a lot of things others do.

hah, ok, it's just me. I cried and asked for a ban. EXACTLY :rolleyes:

Again, mr. liberal values. If you actually believed what you are saying then you'd realize NOT everyone thinks something is or isn't racist. So why should it be tolerated. It doesn't big you? FINE. Maybe it bugs other people? Now who should the rules go towards? IS your life WORSE without the useage of monkey? Honestly man.... if he wants to call someone a monkey it doesn't bug me one bit. But it does bother some people, SO it shouldn't be allowed. Isn't that what liberal types believe, everyone should be protected/their values protected?

I could care less about christianity, islam, judiasm, hinduism, any religion. And religious insults don't bother me THE least. They don't. Doesn't mean I think they should be tolerated. If someone called anelka or some muslim player a 'suicide bomer' or 'fucking terrorist' or some sort of slander related to islam and it naturally bothered wild, i'd say ban the fucker too.

And I'm not islamic, nor do i give ANY shit about religion. But he does, and he's a member of the community, and all members RIGHTS deserve protection, and slurs of any kind shouldn't be tolerated.

(PS. hope you it doesn't bug you wild, just used you as an example of an openly religious member, and religion as a topic which really doesn't effect me)

Yeah, i got no problem with Sage, nor do i think he's a racist. I do think his comment was a racial slur, and fact i called him out on it, and he didn't care shows you exactly how sensitive to the issue he is..

Bann him, unban him by all means. I simply got a problem with your logic.

I don't think there is any problem with civility and RESPECT towards all cultures. Some see monkey as racist. Some don't. So JUST AVOID IT. Just because you don't think it's racist, doesn't mean EVERYONE doesn't think it's racist.

It's not that hard.

tumblr_lqltwg4gn11qg39ewo1_500.gif

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Sen , I really would like to ask what you think of a person who said the following "that overrated monkey, Kieta, didn't stand a chance ... as did that chimp Alves"

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Side Note: If you want the justice go through, beside the Sage case, then the Admin should Ban every poster who includes (R-E-T-A-R-D & R-A-P-E) in his/her post in regardless the content and the intention of the sentence is been directed to; as mother fact, those words have been forbidden in this Forum, for reasons all members here understood it well.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Sen , I really would like to ask what you think of a person who said the following "that overrated monkey, Kieta, didn't stand a chance ... as did that chimp Alves"

I don't think it's tolerable either was my point.... I don't used those terms and i don't see a reason for one to use it. Like why is that necessary? If you're gonna bash him, WHY do you need to comment on the monkey thing when we all know what those connotations have ment thru out history and how degrading they are.

Maybe I'm oversensative to the race issue, or maybe it's cause I'm not white and i went to an all-black school when i was a child then an all white one as i got older (aka moving from oakland to suburbs), say what you want but a) certain people have been persecuted for color of their skin or ethnicity, and they are right to be sensative towards it and b) being called every middle eastern ethnic slur under the sun isn't great either.

So people are ignorant. Whatever, it doesn't mean it's OK and i'm infringing on anyone's right by saying so.

I'm not saying what Sage did was by any means a reflection on him as a person, just a dumb comment. I know i make enough of those w/o trying :). So what... learn, move on, don't do it again. If I had my way, every person would be warned first time using a racial slur, banned the second.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Stop being so fucking sensitive.

And just because you find it offensive it's not ok?

I'm perfectly fine with anyone in this forum or in real life calling me a terrorist, ahmadinejad, hairy persian bastard, cocksucker, cunt, etc etc. Who cares. People joke and people have fun.

The thing is that it's really not any of your problems. It is actually my right to say that someone looks like a monkey. As long as I don't mean anything racist with it. You have a problem with the word monkey.

It's been blown up to a big thing now hasn't it? Which it should because it's pure bullshit.

a racist comment=racist in my book. Like I said, it's a hard accusation, and you should throw it around so much. The word loses it's meaning.

And who do you represent? The white man who should decide for the black man what's racist or not?

Bro, you're not making any sense here. Don't know what to answer.

You're not even bugged about this, but still have to stick your nose to it? And just because some people are bothered by some shit, it shouldn't be allowed? wtf are you on?

There are many things out there that bothers me. Does it mean that those things shouldn't be allowed?

I'm fairly liberal. But being PC isn't a part of my liberalism.

It's not that hard.

No, it's really not that hard.

Why should I avoid it when you're the one with a problem with it? You avoid it. Like I asked before, why should the one's who associate black people with monkeys, rule?

Ask around, I'm ready to bet that a maximum of 10% of the people would tell you that monkey is racist.

I don't really know what to tell you, I made myself perfectly clear in the post before this. You're the one who's keeping this racist stigma attached to the word monkey. Please stop.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Stop being so fucking sensitive.

And just because you find it offensive it's not ok?

I'm perfectly fine with anyone in this forum or in real life calling me a terrorist, ahmadinejad, hairy persian bastard, cocksucker, cunt, etc etc. Who cares. People joke and people have fun.

The thing is that it's really not any of your problems. It is actually my right to say that someone looks like a monkey. As long as I don't mean anything racist with it. You have a problem with the word monkey.

It's been blown up to a big thing now hasn't it? Which it should because it's pure bullshit.

a racist comment=racist in my book. Like I said, it's a hard accusation, and you should throw it around so much. The word loses it's meaning.

And who do you represent? The white man who should decide for the black man what's racist or not?

Bro, you're not making any sense here. Don't know what to answer.

You're not even bugged about this, but still have to stick your nose to it? And just because some people are bothered by some shit, it shouldn't be allowed? wtf are you on?

There are many things out there that bothers me. Does it mean that those things shouldn't be allowed?

I'm fairly liberal. But being PC isn't a part of my liberalism.

Why should I avoid it when you're the one with a problem with it? You avoid it. Like I asked before, why should the one's who associate black people with monkeys, rule?

Ask around, I'm ready to bet that a maximum of 10% of the people would tell you that monkey is racist.

I don't really know what to tell you, I made myself perfectly clear in the post before this. You're the one who's keeping this racist stigma attached to the word monkey. Please stop.

:thumbsup: :star: Keep going bro !

tumblr_lpdax3U9k01qbhetko1_400.gif

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't think it's tolerable either was my point.... I don't used those terms and i don't see a reason for one to use it. Like why is that necessary? If you're gonna bash him, WHY do you need to comment on the monkey thing when we all know what those connotations have ment thru out history and how degrading they are.
Thing is in the example that I gave the racists intentions are much more obvious than what sage said.
There is Keita who is black & there is another dark person in Alves : monkey - chimp.
Again no one complained & the trash who said it wasnt banned.

Another example :
Gareth Bale: Monkey
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Man

Bale still has many years to find his way back to the zoo.
but

BUT

He's YOUNGERRRRRRRR.

I need to find my favorite post from summer when someone said 'what if we get xavi, if barca get cesc' someone said 'but xavi isn't as good, he's already 31 how are we suppose to beat bartha with cesc, and thiago!'

FM is fun :D
Here you are acting like nothing wrong was said.

The point is , there is no consistency.

PS : the someone who said if we get Xavi & Barca get Fab was ................ me :D

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Why should I avoid it when you're the one with a problem with it? You avoid it.

Is this serious?

This is the same logic racist southernerss in south used to justify 'separate but equal', same logic south african whites used for 'apartheid', same logic turks use on armenians, iraqi's use on kurds etc. Honestly, it's VERY ignorant. 'I do as I want, you stay out of the way' type of argument

By saying it posting it, you're infringing on other people, by keeping it to yourself you are not. It's that simple.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Thing is in the example that I gave the racists intentions are much more obvious than what sage said.
There is Keita who is black & there is another dark person in Alves : monkey - chimp.

Another example :

:star: :thumbsup: EXACTLY !

citizen_cane.gif

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Another example :

But who is to say i reported Sage or I defended Fredrik??

You're all assuming I did that or didn't.

Now you're right, i shouldn't have stood by. Nor was freddy's comment acceptable. So fine, ban him for it. Again i could care less if he's banned for 2 weeks, i don't think he's racist either but that's a dumb comment. I don't think it's tolerable.

There is a difference though- gargano is dark skinned, monkey comment aimed at him is more racially motivated than bale but for the point of consistency, i'll back off and agree... none of it should be tolerated.

Now I'm struggling to understand your point, are you saying there should be no rule, or what?

---

edit: For what it's worth, i do agree with you, there is no consistency. Something I've argued about.

----

Double Edit-
So should sage be unbanned? Like I said... "I DONT CARE". But that was never what i was arguing. Only that the forum should strive for higher standards on such issue and not fall for same 'well someone else said something so why can't I?'. Why can't we just tolerate none of it.

It's not a necessary comment when discussing footballl....

Last edited:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Very strong post there MilanMB...left me without much of a comment as everything was said.

If I'm permitted to be plain now, this is my stance: some of us Afros do resemble monkeys in the facial features and all what not, as do some folk of other races. Phenotype varies widely within the same race, as you'd have with Pete Odemwingie who's totally Nigerian with just a bit of Russian blood, or even Rita Dominic, or myself :D. We don't mirror apes facially I'd like to think. Then you have folks like Bale or whomever else, and they're so not black.. purebreed Europeans. But they look simian to a great extent.

If you call these people 'monkeys', I don't think there's much of a malicious intent. Then again, so many people look like owls, eagles, dogs, etc., in their physiognomies. Calling them these obvious titles isn't strictly an insult.

The problem lies when the word 'monkey' implies the person having an intelligence or manners equal to that of a Yeti, or worse. Basically microcephalic; idiotic. Then it is an insult.

There's an issue when it's hard to determine the speaker's motive. Sage I know didn't mean any harm, I can vouch for this. I've known him for the 14 months I've been here and he's never once done a 'white Arizona', never once. Some people here though I can't exactly defend in that respect, though they are less than a handful.

It is difficult to establish motive in highly sensitive scenarios as these, so admittedly it's better to avoid such statements or slurs altogether, but in Sage's case, as an Arab (culturally) and otherwise, he meant nothing libellous.

The other thing is, Gargano isn't black in any way, is he? And he just has a bit of a wide grin, nothing more.

Sage was absolutely misjudged. Maybe because I've not yet seen the implicating post and any attached contextual nuances, but he did NOTHING WRONG. This is my stance.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But who is to say i reported Sage or I defended Fredrik??

You're all assuming I did that or didn't.

Now you're right, i shouldn't have stood by. Nor was freddy's comment acceptable. So fine, ban him for it. Again i could care less. I don't think it's tolerable.
Dont get me wrong.
Am not saying that its ok for sage to say what he said coz its not.
But you shouldnt make a big deal of it when many time you just let it slide with people with worse words & actions like making pics & stuff.
My concern is with mods who let slide much bigger sins.
I believe I was the only one who told that ape-monkey brigade to just grow up coz it aint cool to make comments about other people's look.
Racist wasnt in my mind back then , just to stop the idiotic comments.
So sage should be bashed for insulting someone's look which is for me is idiotic , but to ban him to be racist is more than idiotic specially when worse comments didnt get any ban.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Double Edit-
So should sage be unbanned? Like I said... "I DONT CARE". But that was never what i was arguing. Only that the forum should strive for higher standards on such issue and not fall for same 'well someone else said something so why can't I?'. Why can't we just tolerate none of it.

It's not a necessary comment when discussing footballl....

He should be unbanned because it's a bullshit ban.

The only thing you're doing is trying to impose your way of thinking on others. "If I think like this, everyone should do as well". I fucking hate that mentality.

Most of us don't have a problem with this, why should should we adapt to your way of thinking? That's not fair.

There's NOTHING wrong in calling a black person a monkey, ape, chimp, etc etc, as long as you ACTUALLY don't mean anything racist with it. And if I want to do that while discussing football, it's really none of your business. Who're you to set the standards around here? I've seen tons of posts from you were you say inappropriate stuff. Do you see me bitch about it?

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i get ur point, but i dont believe wat you're implying. ie...racism doesnt exist in arab culture. (not to antagonize u...or stir up this already heated debate :D )
Thats a fact & its up to you not to believe it.

Think Sage's ban was BS tbh. It's clearly not a racist comment.
I wouldnt mind him getting a ban for insulting a person.
But then half this forum would be banned since they insult each other & the other half for insulting players/people of other rivals.
People are blaming sen when they should blame the mods.
And sen shouldnt take the high chair coz if he wanted to fight a racist battle then he chose the wrong person , the wrong comment & the wrong time (match time).

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
He should be unbanned because it's a bullshit ban.

The only thing you're doing is trying to impose your way of thinking on others. "If I think like this, everyone should do as well". I fucking hate that mentality.

Most of us don't have a problem with this, why should should we adapt to your way of thinking? That's not fair.

There's NOTHING wrong in calling a black person a monkey, ape, chimp, etc etc, as long as you ACTUALLY don't mean anything racist with it. And if I want to do that while discussing football, it's really none of your business. Who're you to set the standards around here? I've seen tons of posts from you were you say inappropriate stuff. Do you see me bitch about it?

It is wrong big time, big big big time Sir with all respect.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Thats a fact & its up to you not to believe it.

Racism does exist in arab culture and all other culture big time in the old history but in nowadays is more bounded by religions (Christianity and Jewish and others...)

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It is wrong big time, big big big time Sir with all respect.

You see, m84. You're a moralist like sod-lod. :lol:

It's wrong if you associate black people with monkeys, but it's not wrong if you live in a world were that association doesn't take place.

Fuck, I'm tired of repeating myself :fp:

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Racism does exist in arab culture and all other culture big time in the old history but in nowadays is more bounded by religions (Christianity and Jewish and others...)
It does ?
Plz show me how you reached such conclusion.

Schedule