Semi Final: France 2-0 Germany - 7 July 2016 21:00 CET

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Does anyone have THAT screenshot of Leow?

EDIT:

Cmyojw-WIAEKRj2.jpg:large

Kkkkkkkk

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
GrizGOAT :b:

great game by france, germany were underdogs without their 3 starters + muller being on WOAT form.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
great game by france, germany were underdogs without their 3 starters + muller being on WOAT form.

Deschamps gave them a chance though.
France had no midfield before the Kante sub.
They should thank Lloris, the CBs and Schweini:-)fp::lol:) for the half-time result, because normally a team would be down by several goals when suffering such domination.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Griezmann! Totally Milan DNA.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who is responsible for collecting all the bundestears on the forum?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Toni Kroos: "We played our best match tonight at the Euros but it didn’t help. It’s bitter…we clearly dominated France, then we fell behind because of a silly mistake with the handball."

wjMW0Uk.jpg

silly mistake with the handball

dVi6D09.jpg

silly mistake

dVi6D09.jpg

BIG FAT SILLY MISTAKE

a54RTmG.jpg

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
When I feel dumb, I read this forum and I realize there are much more stupid people out there than me, especially when it comes to football.

France's performance was piss poor. How dare you play like that in your own country. Giroud and Griezmann almost played the whole fucking game in their own half, hell in their own goal. Pathetic performance and that idiot Rizzoli... never seen a bigger joke :lol:

Pretty clear this game was fixed from high above.

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
When I feel dumb, I read this forum and I realize there are much more stupid people out there than me, especially when it comes to football.

France's performance was piss poor. How dare you play like that in your own country. Giroud and Griezmann almost played the whole fucking game in their own half, hell in their own goal. Pathetic performance and that idiot Rizzoli... never seen a bigger joke :lol:

:lol::lol:

Suck it

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

926.gif

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score

This is what I was talking about^

Who is responsible for collecting all the bundestears on the forum?

Someone fetch a jar so we can save it for later use, quickly!
Catching-Fireflies.gif

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How dare the french play in a way so that they could win.

Clearly god had a hand in rigging this game cuz it was obviously out of this world that they should win. I fucking hate it when god interferes with football games.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This is what happens when you play with 6 midfielders and no strikers. A lot of possession, but no cutting edge to score goals.

Schedule