International Friendlies

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm watching the Ecuador v. USA friendly right now... 1 - 3, hat-trick for Landon Donovan.

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
México 2 - 1 Paraguay!! :D

It was a very good match... the guaranies changed the coach and have found the offensive play as opposed to their WC performance :)
Jared Borgetti scored both with 6 mins of differences... he substituted Omar Bravo and the first ball he touched was goal :D and the second one was a chance he found after an almost Olympic goal
very important game as it was the first match in Mexican territory of Hugo Sanchez's squad

¡¡¡Vamos México!!!

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Vaaanniii, I was supposed to go to the Mexico v. Ecuador match on Wednesday because they're playing right in my city! But I can't now, because tickets have been completely sold out for weeks, even though I made plans ages ago. Hmph.

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
censorthiis said:
Vaaanniii, I was supposed to go to the Mexico v. Ecuador match on Wednesday because they're playing right in my city! But I can't now, because tickets have been completely sold out for weeks, even though I made plans ages ago. Hmph.

LOL there are a lot of Mexicans over there right? I myself have never seen them live, it's on my must do list :tongue:

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
There are, there are! I had plans to root for Ecuador though, hehe, and risk being hate-stared to death just because Mexico and the US are such huge rivals. ;)

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Montenegro beat Hungary 2-1 in the first international match :D I'm so happy and proud on my boys :D Keep up good work :)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
N3d0 said:
Montenegro beat Hungary 2-1 in the first international match :D I'm so happy and proud on my boys :D Keep up good work :)

They have very good squad .. in fact way better than Serbia.. soon we will see another National Team on the field ;) ..

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Besi said:
They have very good squad .. in fact way better than Serbia.. soon we will see another National Team on the field ;) ..
Way better than Serbia? Why did they have only 2 players for the united squad in WC then?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I talk for the current tense.. but even when you look at the past .. Montenegro always had very good players.. including Savicevic .. if I am not mistaken..

Serbia in other side , dont know why failed againts Kazakistan .. they have also good players ( like always ) ..

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Passion for *9* said:
4bqgm0x.jpg
I'm not shocked by what the player's doing. But what is the deal with the other guy? His smile is really creeping me out...:eek:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ew...of course I HAD to see that while I was eating. :)

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Jasper said:
Way better than Serbia? Why did they have only 2 players for the united squad in WC then?

Political issues :D Crazy Balkans :D

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Passion for *9* said:
This looks better :D

and the penis injury is introduced to the world of football...

:D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Ew...of course I HAD to see that while I was eating. :)
Made you hungry for dessert, eh ?

:tongue:

--------------------------

Sth else... Is anyone watching Ghana - Brazil via live stream ? Share the link pls. I'm following the match thread on Ghanaweb (hilarious shit) ... Go Ghana !!!!!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Sorry to dissapoint Passion for *9* .. but this guy LOVE .. scored for Brasil.. I can guess with what formation Brasil is playing + still leading ;) ..

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Passion for *9* said:
Sth else... Is anyone watching Ghana - Brazil via live stream ? Share the link pls. I'm following the match thread on Ghanaweb (hilarious shit) ... Go Ghana !!!!!

I'm watching the game through TV. Ghana are playing much better and they really deserve something, fucking Brazilians...always lucky. Ghana are performing well and there is this #7 guy who is just lacking the last touch. Julio Cesar is just great, man of the match till now.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
KAKA' 22 said:
I'm watching the game through TV. Ghana are playing much better and they really deserve something, fucking Brazilians...always lucky. Ghana are performing well and there is this #7 guy who is just lacking the last touch. Julio Cesar is just great, man of the match till now.

Its just a friendly .. what you expect ? Do you think they will give their all and risk to injure them self ?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I didn't even bother looking up TV schedules here cos I took for granted no one's gonna broadcast the match.. Maybe i should turn on the TV + check the sports channels ?! :eek:

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Sorry loads late, I only just got home, but this is a good one anyway: sop://202.184.158.190:3912/887

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Besi said:
Its just a friendly .. what you expect ? Do you think they will give their all and risk to injure them self ?

Dunga is seriously still a beginner, he has a lot to learn. He can't field all his *stars* together in any position. He is playing Ronaldinho as a CM and his role is rather defensive than offensive, good thing is he favors Kaka over Ronnie; Kaka is the playmaker, Ronnie is a link between defence and attack and I can tell you he is crap.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka crap miss, should have done way better. Where does this Love guy play?

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Elano for Kaka. Why does it seem like Brasil's playing badly tonight? Just had a good match against Chile on Saturday...

Edit: Our Oli for Love.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ghana just can't fuckin SCORE...

C'mon BLACK STARS, kill those Brazilian mofos :devil:

(sorry should the touchy ones feel offended)

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Draman second yellow for foul on Alves.

Edit: ^ Different author, different context. No need to apologize. ;)

Last edited:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Ghana playing with 10 man ? .. Oh now the stories that referees help brasilians will come ;)

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A 1-0 defeat itself is not that bad for Ghana since they are playing without Essien + Appiah + that striker forgot his name; but seriously they should have scored. Their same problem since the World Cup, they do everything but scoring ...

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
KAKA' 22 said:
A 1-0 defeat itself is not that bad for Ghana since they are playing without Essien + Appiah + that striker forgot his name; but seriously they should have scored. Their same problem since the World Cup, they do everything but scoring ...

Hehe .. and football is about scoring.. and all that counts ..

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh... they recently trashed the Naija men in London... 4-1... LOL

Yea man, Ghana are like Arsenal, playing pretty + you know the rest ;)

What did Dramani get a 2nd yellow for ?? Pro-Brazil refs... same old, same old :o