Unforgettable Milan moment...ever

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Simply answer both questions:
1. What is your most unforgettable Milan moment of all time, ever.
Could be a game, a play, freekick, goal, saves, tackle, winning moments etc. Anything that send a chilling sense to your bone and makes you say "Milan is the best goddamn club in the world"

2. How many Milan Jerseys that you have?

My answers:
1. 89 CL Final, was 13 years old, had to wake up at 2 in the morning, so mesmerized with what I saw. Told everybody in my class next morning, slept at my chair.

2. 8

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
My favourite Milan moment was in the Milan - Roma game last season when we sealed the title, when gattuso ran across the field tackling 3 roma players and then shouted for the fans to get behind the team. I knew as soon as i saw that that we were going to win the title that day and roma would not manage to get back into the match. Simply amazing.

I have 12 Milan shirts, the most recent one i bought was a gattuso home shirt

FORZA RINO
FORZA MILAN

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Didas heroics vs Juv - CL final 2003 :proud:
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

My mate (24) says his fondest moment was 91-93. The 56 game unbeaten run :cool: :proud:

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
It's gotta be in the 1994/1995 Champions League semi final with PSG ,1st Leg in Paris. Everyone was ravin about PSG and how good they were, and Milan went there and held out 0-0 for about 89 mins, then broke free in a magnificent counter attack which saw Zvonimir Boban score the winner in the dying seconds to clinch an important 1-0 away victory. Subsequently, we kicked their asses in Milan 3-0.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Melbourne said:
Didas heroics vs Juv - CL final 2003 :proud:
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

My mate (24) says his fondest moment was 91-93. The 56 game unbeaten run :cool: :proud:

I have to agree Dida redeemed himself from the error against Leeds in 2001 he was magnificent combined with that winning pk by Sheva. This moment along with the historic 6-0 demolision of Inter.

I have two Milan Jersies.

I read that aswell Melbourne is it 56 or 58 matches unbeaten.

www.goal.com says it is 58

Last edited:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
San Paolo said:
I have to agree Dida redeemed himself from the error against Leeds in 2001 he was magnificent combined with that winning pk by Sheva. This moment along with the historic 6-0 demolision of Inter.

I have two Milan Jersies.

I read that aswell Melbourne is it 56 or 58 matches unbeaten.

www.goal.com says it is 58
Not sure mate. If say 58 thats good enough for me :) .

Remember Didas say against Ajax a few weeks eailer in the CL?

:proud:

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
My Greatest Milan moment.......well i was only 4 years old when Milan last won thebeat Barca or the last CL title (before Manchester) so i cant say it was the 4-0 drubbing of Barca......

I must admit it was the 28th of May 2003. Shevchenko's winning penalty at 4.23am my time :D - nothing surpasses that - incredible feeling.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
The most unforgettable moment has to be us winning the champions league and Sheva scoring the winning penalty. Just an amazing feeling.

The no. of Milan jersies I have: 1

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I recall a derby in 93-94, when we tie Inter 1-1. The Milan goal was scored by Paolo Maldini, and it was great to see him (then his footballing prime) to achieve such a crucial goal. Also, watchign the 5-0 pounding of Real Madrid in 89 was special.

Kits: 5

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I'm only 17, so I wasn't able to see many of Milan's greatest moments, but still I have so many in my mind
1. The scudetto win on 98-99 season, it was the first time I really meant to cheer for Milan, besides we came from 2 horrible seasons so it was kind of a surprise. There were so many crucial games that were decided in the last minutes, I specially recall the game against Sampdoria, were Ganz scored the 3-2 in the last play.
2. The CL and Coppa Italia 2003. Well almost all of us in here lived that, so I will only say that seeing Maldini lifting both cups in less than 5 days was very special, one of Milan's greatest moments.
3. The 6-0 against Inter on 2001, both teams were sucking, but even on Milan's worst times we can show them whose their daddy.
4. Weah's 100 goal against Udinese...wasn't the greatest goal ever(like the one he scored against Verona), but to see a great champion like him achieving that is just amazing.
I would like to be able to say that I saw the dutchmen play, that I saw the 4-0 against Barcelona, that I saw the 5-0 against Madrid, or all the scudetto's of the late 80's early 90's, those of you that were able are very lucky. But really in just 6 years I have really cheered Milan, they have given me so many great moments I can treasure.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Melbourne said:

Remember Didas say against Ajax a few weeks eailer in the CL?

Yeah the close range save on Van Der Vaart was incredible great reflexes

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten - Rijkaard - Gullit - Gattuso - Sheva - Maldini
Milan - Barca 4-0

2 Massaro
1 beauty of Savicevic
1 bananashot of Desailly

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Definitly when Sheva scored the penalty kick when we the CL final 2002/2003 & the night when we won againts Ajax 3 - 2 .. Della Bona gived pass to Ambrosini .. he headed in the box .. there isss INzaghiiii .. and Tomasson finish it .. 91 minute of the game Milan goes in semi finals..

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:
Definitly when Sheva scored the penalty kick when we the CL final 2002/2003 & the night when we won againts Ajax 3 - 2 .. Della Bona gived pass to Ambrosini .. he headed in the box .. there isss INzaghiiii .. and Tomasson finish it .. 91 minute of the game Milan goes in semi finals..

Oh yeah the moment where Tomasson (***) stole Inzaghi's goal against Ajax and then he claimed he saved Ancelotti's career pfft
Last minute was incredible feeling and the turning where we went on to claim the CL.

ps. Suck shit Pineer you wna do another chicken dance, waste time coming off the field well in the end you were the one that needed the time ;)

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
gaizka22 said:
what is your unforgetable Milan moment?
Yes,of course that 89 CL cup vs stuaea bucharest
i still remember that nou camp's moment.
when Gullit was actually badly suffered in his groin,but still managed to score 2 goals.and another goals by Swan :head::proud:
do you remember when Swan just scored then he ran to one of the ad board? then Gullit after him?
i kept on guessing what they talked about,until few years ago when i read Gullit's autobiography.
Swan just wanted to show him that someone had post an ad that if he score they'd pay him money:smileani:

and the next is 94 CL cup against Barca
i still remember almost everything about that game(oh i miss massaro,man)
that game's special coz the next month they played live before my very eyes,in my country(ina)

sorry guys,i still go on
the last game in the 98/99 season against Perugia
normally i watched the deciding game with my family,or friends,then i watched alone
that nakata's penalty nearly brought me down,thank God we won 2-1,btw we play in renato curi.
i still remember jumping up and down the sofa and singing "we're the champion".then next come a call from my laziale brother ,he cursed,swore,and i almost heard him wept:devillol:

gaizka22 said:
how many milan's jersey do you have?
curently i only own 2 and a jacket,coz all of my old jersey were either torn or too small,and i lost some of 'em due to my carelessness by leaving my bag in the train stations.when i count 'em all there're must be around 12 ps:cool:

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Melbourne said:

right it's 58,and ended by a single goal of Parma's Faustino Asprilla ,suck!:spank:
i hate to remember that,that's why i still hold a revenge toward him(sound childish?)

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Rivaldo-11 said:
My Greatest Milan moment.......well i was only 4 years old when Milan last won thebeat Barca or the last CL title (before Manchester) so i cant say it was the 4-0 drubbing of Barca......
Just to let most you know, there is a famous Johan Cruyff quote on the eve of that CL finale. Of course, you know Cruyff was the Barcelona coach of that time.

He said this:

"The big difference between Milan and us is that they spent heavily for Desailly, and we spent heavily for Romario. I think that this difference will be on display for everyone tomorrow night."

And you obviously know that not only did Desailly shut down Romario for 90 minutes, he also scored 1 of the 4 goals. In hindsight, Cruyff was 100% correct. :tongue:

Reaction score
still no

to quetion 1:no
to quetion 2:no

I have neither, does that mean I am not a real fan of Milan
for me, any moment of Milan can be an unforgettable one
and for most of us, I believe it is also the same case

this is a new one here, hey! be linient :D , merci!

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
milan_4_life said:
Milan - Barca 4-0

2 Massaro
1 beauty of Savicevic
1 bananashot of Desailly
that day was a memorable one,barca had one hell of a team,romario,stoichkov,koeman and their likes and also inzaghi's goal against ajax last year,what a relief.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
...and the 4-0 hammering we got by depo

panserjohan

Primavera
Reaction score
can not forget the CL final in 93\94..? forgot that though..
Milan-Barca 4-0.. when Desailly scored the forth goal, or when Savicevic assisted two, and took a lob at Zubizareta.. amazing

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
1 Milan - Barca goal of Savicevic
+ Milan - Roma last year : being in the stadium, experiencing the celebrations in the city, unforgetable !

2 5 jeseys

Forza Milan

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
THE MALDINESTA said:
and the next is 94 CL cup against Barca
i still remember almost everything about that game(oh i miss massaro,man)
that game's special coz the next month they played live before my very eyes,in my country(ina)

:

Hey...i watched that game too..Milan was playing our current league winner in June 94 and they won 6-0. They only had Dessailly, Savicevic, Lentini and other bench players because the key players was in the States preparing for WC 94. I remember the whole town was empty and the next week they played the League Selection, got a 2-2 draw i guess.

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaizka22 said:
Hey...i watched that game too..Milan was playing our current league winner in June 94 and they won 6-0. They only had Dessailly, Savicevic, Lentini and other bench players because the key players was in the States preparing for WC 94. I remember the whole town was empty and the next week they played the League Selection, got a 2-2 draw i guess.
:cool: Hi Gatam,
where do u live?
~batavia
~paris van java
~hero city
let me guess, Bandung ,right?

coz when acmilan played in bandung they got the biggest result
i lived in jakarta but can't remember the score,i was busy fighting with some guys over a decent place to stand(in senayan)

since me and my crazy gang were dissapointed with the game and it atmosphere,we decided to follow the team to Surabaya.
We took a 15 hours trip by train,with some money that just enough to buy tickets,and some meals.
I told people at home that i stay overnight at my aunt home in the other part of city.
The match in Surabaya's so unforgettable,yet i can't remember the result.
We're so excited to watch them live,we could stand (mind you)in the line.
And whenever "profesor Savicevic" scores a goal he 'd run to us and put on a"reog mask"(our traditional costume) then start to dance,while some people help with the music.

Still couldn't enough we followed them to the hotel,only for us get thrown by the guards.but my luck i still managed to shake hands with Savicevic,and Dessailly:smileani:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hi too...
I live in Batavia now but happenned to be at Paris van Java when the game was played, visiting some friends. Watched the game on tv.

I'm sorry if other members feel bothered by our posts, 2 people from same country meeting at cyber space..:))

Schedule