Sheva 100_goals Videos

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
I'd love to see it but I can't.
When I wanna save it directly from the link you gave us, I can't it's not a right file. (html?)
And when I go to the web page, I don't understand damn thing lol.

Rygaar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Thank you Walid!

If anybody knows where to find a compilation of his goals as opposed to links to individual goals, please share it with us. It would be ideal if the said compilation were downloadable.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There was a special on Sheva's 100 on Sky Italia recently, s.o. made it available through eMule:

ed2k://|file|[SATRIP].Shevcento.avi|403320832|A8742C2DAEE963FACEAEA2DFFAAA26A2|/

Hope it works, I haven't checked it out.

Last edited:

Rygaar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
There was a special on Sheva's 100 on Sky Italia recently, s.o. made it available through eMule:

ed2k://|file|[SATRIP].Shevcento.avi|403320832|A8742C2DAEE963FACEAEA2DFFAAA26A2|/

Hope it works, I haven't checked it out.

Do you know how one would access it? pasting the entire "ed2k://|file|[SATRIP].Shevcento.avi|403320832|A8742C2DAEE963FACEAEA2DFFAAA26A2|/" into a browser window doesn't make any sense. Thanks

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The filesharing experts here will hopefully help. I don't use those services.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have to use a filesharing program named eMule or eDonkey. Never worked for me for some reason, but it works for most people.

Yan Dao

La Bandiera
Reaction score
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
I'd love to see it but I can't.
When I wanna save it directly from the link you gave us, I can't it's not a right file. (html?)
And when I go to the web page, I don't understand damn thing lol.

I dun understand Arabic language also, but luckily I understand the Arabic numbers :tongue:

Notice that's this pattern 1/100, 2/100, 28/100, 59/100 etc etc? As walid had pointed out, it refers to the n-th goal by Sheva (1st, 2nd, 28th, and so on). So, just click on the link and you'll be able to watch the videos of the goals.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Yan Dao said:
I dun understand Arabic language also, but luckily I understand the Arabic numbers :tongue:

Notice that's this pattern 1/100, 2/100, 28/100, 59/100 etc etc? As walid had pointed out, it refers to the n-th goal by Sheva (1st, 2nd, 28th, and so on). So, just click on the link and you'll be able to watch the videos of the goals.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
This is great! Never realized that he scored many against Lazio...

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yan Dao said:
OK, this is even easier, one failed HTTP request actually revealed the direct links to the videos!

Here it is:
http://www.acmilanclub.com/mgoal/shevchenko100/sheva1.rm

That's the link for Sheva's 1st goal video, to get the 2nd goal video, change to sheva2.rm and so on. Easy does it.

Right, thats the webby ;)
I've manage to save 77 goals of his, others were text documents!

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've realize he shoot the penalties almost 90% on the right side from a goalkeeper view

S

superman_1899

Yan Dao said:
OK, this is even easier, one failed HTTP request actually revealed the direct links to the videos!

Here it is:
http://www.acmilanclub.com/mgoal/shevchenko100/sheva1.rm

That's the link for Sheva's 1st goal video, to get the 2nd goal video, change to sheva2.rm and so on. Easy does it.

dude.. you made it easier... as i was trying to figure out arabic... but manage to get half of it from the site walid gave... thanks walid again...

and thank you too Yan Dao...

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
I've realize he shoot the penalties almost 90% on the right side from a goalkeeper view

Except on the most crucial penalty ever: Old Trafford against Gigi Buffon...
I remember Buffon dived to his right.

Yan Dao

La Bandiera
Reaction score
gaizka22 said:
Except on the most crucial penalty ever: Old Trafford against Gigi Buffon...
I remember Buffon dived to his right.

Yep yep

72196_351X180.jpg

I still remember that impatient look on his face as he waited for the referee to blow his whistle. He knew he was going to score :D

Yan Dao

La Bandiera
Reaction score
superman_1899 said:
dude.. you made it easier... as i was trying to figure out arabic... but manage to get half of it from the site walid gave... thanks walid again...

and thank you too Yan Dao...

You shd thank my office's crappy Internet connection too, without which I wun get that error message (which revealed the URL to the video) from the failed HTTP request. :D

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Rygaar said:
Do you know how one would access it? pasting the entire "ed2k://|file|[SATRIP].Shevcento.avi|403320832|A8742C2DAEE963FACEAEA2DFFAAA26A2|/" into a browser window doesn't make any sense. Thanks
As or fellows above said, you'd be able to download that if you have E-mule which is a file sharing program like Kazaa, available in this link:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=53489&package_id=47913&release_id=251027

Once you finish the install process and connect to a server, type any of these keywords in the search box:
- Shevcento
- Shevchenko 100
- Shevchenko 100 goals
- Shevchenko 100 speciale
- Shevchenko Il principe del gol

Each of these keywords will give you different results, I've downloaded Gazzatta's "Shevcento" version as well as the one by Rete4, but I preferred the latter :)
I think the program's worthy of downloading 'cause there are many other historical matches to be found on those servers :cool:

FORZA SHEVA!!!

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
As or fellows above said, you'd be able to download that if you have E-mule which is a file sharing program like Kazaa, available in this link:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=53489&package_id=47913&release_id=251027

Once you finish the install process and connect to a server, type any of these keywords in the search box:
- Shevcento
- Shevchenko 100
- Shevchenko 100 goals
- Shevchenko 100 speciale
- Shevchenko Il principe del gol

Each of these keywords will give you different results, I've downloaded Gazzatta's "Shevcento" version as well as the one by Rete4, but I preferred the latter :)
I think the program's worthy of downloading 'cause there are many other historical matches to be found on those servers :cool:

FORZA SHEVA!!!

I've tried e-mule about 2 months ago, but it's full of spywares :- (.
That's why I uninstalled it. Right now I'm using DC++ so far, so good.
BTW, WinMx SUCKS SO BAD, it got worst and since couple of months ago, you can't find stuff you could before, and some fake files too : (.

Yan Dao

La Bandiera
Reaction score
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
I've tried e-mule about 2 months ago, but it's full of spywares :- (.

e-Mule is open source, I believe it shoudn't have spywares. Mebbe some sort of plug-ins u use with e-Mule is the one containing spywares :conf:

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Yan Dao said:
e-Mule is open source, I believe it shoudn't have spywares. Mebbe some sort of plug-ins u use with e-Mule is the one containing spywares :conf:
Very true, I used to download tons of Gb of stuff with E-Mule and I never got any threats. (this includes even a lot of exeecutables!)