A couple of announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Sorry for the double post, but I still think kevin dk can be a fine mod. :)

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
He's been fair whenever i stumbled upon him :p

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
MilanoMike said:
Sorry for the double post, but I still think kevin dk can be a fine mod. :)
He is just 2 fun 2 b a mod.
He can serve the forum better as he is.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
MilanoMike said:
Should I be flattered or question why you are rolling your eyes? :tongue:

I really want the job, dating back to my first pompous, arrogant post. ;)

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=8529
:
i did it because i remembered your first arrogant introduction thread

and lmao @ martin..bwhahahahhh OMG passion did what she told everyone else not to do

i guess it takes a troll to know a troll HUH? ;) ;)

farouk, quit being such a suck up OMG OMG would you give up already..

the only unfair decision is that bmwtaylor aint a mod no more..imo she was the best mod we had here! she knew when to close threads, when to delete posts and since gaizka, italian_tsar etc are invisible (i dont mean the appear offline option) she should get her job back if she wants it! she was great at it, and its ironic that the two members who were complaining about her moderating are those who are banned now, temporarly but still :o :o

be reasonable and tell us why she got fired, pweez ? :tongue:

just my opinion..... ;)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maybe its a conspiracy.
Passion always picked on Tay & she is connected 2 the mods.
So they did all this “temporarily ban” 4 Passion 2 give her an alibi & that demoting Tay isnt about Passion who got banned & there 4 she cant b the 1 pulling the strings.
Corruption :head: :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
My only regret is the Drogba thread.
I mean who is gonna take care of the greatest + kick ass + wow thread of all time now ?
My only regret is the Drogba thread.
I mean who is gonna take care of the greatest + kick ass + wow thread of all time now ?
She was this |__| close of declaring independence of that thread from this forum + install herself as the mod of all mods.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^^LMAO she'll be back ;) ;)

but i cant believe how she could go on and on about trolling and having several id's when she got one (? probably more) herself..:tongue: LIFE IS GREAT

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Wild said:
How romantic :D
Banned permanently for making homosexual hints :D

Anguisette would/could get my vote as well, though she seems to spend too little time here to be a mod :)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:
Maybe its a conspiracy.
Passion always picked on Tay & she is connected 2 the mods.
So they did all this “temporarily ban” 4 Passion 2 give her an alibi & that demoting Tay isnt about Passion who got banned & there 4 she cant b the 1 pulling the strings.
Corruption :head: :D

Maybe it is...sigh

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Since everyone is throwing his candidates, I thought I should too! As I said I think we need 3 new moderators, and I pick:

- madtherchot
- censithoriis
- Velez Mostar

And Wild I agree with you 100%, I prefer to be the naughty kid than the teacher who is trying to destroy all the fun. :D

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Wow, what a dramatic change of events.

Thanks BMW for your time as mod here. I found you had to deal with alot of pressure and insults and sometimes I wondered if you were the only one. I found that you handed it well however.

If we are getting to vote for mods mine goes to madtherchot, but also why not have an actual poll based on nominations. Although I think it is also ultimately David's choice.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think madterchot and all the others are too good posters, like wild himself said
we need someone who doesnt opost much but is only often
the mods ultimate job is to cloe redudant threads, delete offtopic posts and calm people down
we need someone mature, someone who is online and someone who doesnt really post much but is updated when it comes to news about ac milan

if any goodposters becomes a mod then im sure they cant post, like wild etc said and also getting into a forum fight is very popular around here and im sure that people would use the mods previous posts etc against him so why not choose sumone you got nothing against :) ;) :tongue:

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Ohk , I never wanted to post in here as my advice is never much heard.
Anyway, It'll Take a lot of time getting used to not seeing BMW's Name in Bold letters.
All Id like to say is , Thank You for your service , sometimes kind , sometimes harsh but nonetheless usefull advice. :)
I Hope you dont change your ways, Great Job :star:

One Question , Why'd you have to take her off the job?
And as far as the New mod in concerned , Suitable candidates obviously are Wild , Kevin_dk, Jasper , Crazymilangirl <beauty counts :D> and maybe i would like to see MilanoMike as a Mod.

Surprise Entry: Pupone#10. Try him out?
And can we take a vote on it??
Id Like to see , San_paolo vs Wild. :D

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MilanoMike said:
A standing ovation for BMW. Thanks for your superb (yet questionable;) ) modding. I really don't mean to be pompous but I think I would be a nice fit for Mod. I try to log on everyday and I have a keen eye for mistakes (in terms of bandwith usage, not just spelling). I know I can get a little bit frustrated with idiots (iluvuronaldo, frook, cmg)
FUCK YOU :o
you wont be a mod here..ill make sure of it if its the last thing i do ;)
screw you, "id be a good mod" MY FOOT....your past is still remembered with your "women doesnt fart" thread, if it wasnt for passions bitching and trolling and insulting youd still be in offtopic like i am :tongue: but i never even wanted to be a mod or the best poster so ooooops for you :rolleyes:

EDIT: and i can guarantee you that calling members "fools" will mess up your chances as the new mod....see? be careful :D and besides a mod gotat atleast be half decent with the members and get along with them...you're far far far away..so maybe in 1 year or 2 :o GOOD LCUK

LOL @ ZD's post....beauty? ;) now careful mate.....or people might start posting pics to prove that they're hawt LOL :tongue: JK thanx for putting my name up there but no thanx ;)

Last edited:

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazymilangirl said:
FUCK YOU :o
you wont be a mod here..ill make sure of it if its the last thing i do ;)
screw you, "id be a good mod" MY FOOT....your past is still remembered with your "women doesnt fart" thread, if it wasnt for passions bitching and trolling and insulting youd still be in offtopic like i am :tongue: but i never even wanted to be a mod or the best poster so ooooops for you :rolleyes:

LOL @ ZD's post....beauty? ;) now careful mate.....or people might start posting pics to prove that they're hawt LOL :tongue: JK thanx for putting my name up there but no thanx ;)
Im new to flirting online ;)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZD_Banana said:
Im new to flirting online ;)
LOL hahahaha you know, there are heaps of people in this forum who are experts at it ;) give them a call :)

well lets not go offtopic..when will we know who the new mod is ?

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Faяouk said:
I'm annoyed and I don't know what to do. This place is NOTHING without Passion, and I don't see a clear reason for her to get banned. She did way too much to this forum, and she is a legend in her own way. I had never even thought that this day would come, and Passion for *9* would get banned. I guess it will be permanent now, but I hope that she comes back and from tomorrow. But this certainly isn't the passion I know, howcome she suddenly gave it all up and decided to say "ban me permanently I don't give a fuck" The passion we all know is a strong passion who never gives up and fights to achieve what she wants and in the end she ends up having it. Please David let Passion come back here, this place would never be the same without her. And Passion please re consider coming back here if David accepts it, come and fight against anybody who doesn't want you here and prove him wrong like you always do.

Now all of you go on and call me a suck up :o But just to make it clear, I'm not sucking up to her, why would I? When she's banned. I'm just stating my opinion that passion is a legend in her own way, and that she gives this place a special flavor, and I don't see what's the difference in her behavior that led to such a ban. Passion has always been like that.

On the other hand, I would like to thank you BMWTaylor for all your efforts here as a mod, and I don't see why were you demoted. You were doing your job almost perfectly aside from being a little bit extra strict and deleting some posts of passion without a reason.

As for the last thing I'm going to say now, I think we should assign 3 new mods, because BMWTaylor has been working like 3 members at the same time, and we don't have any regular moderator here. I'm surely not one to give candidates on who should be nominated, and I'm not surprised at all for not being mentioned at least once by any of those who listed their nominations, after all I'm just a 14 year old kid who says the word "fuck" a lot, and comes up with a bit of drama every now and then.
Fan boy classic, why the fuck is this thread still open? Amongst others that would close so quickly, why is this one still open?

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
when will we know who the new mod is ?
We already know - like there is any doubt, the future is bright, the future is Tsar! ;)

I'd also like to announce the expansion of my coalition party: As well As myself and Jasper, I now would like to welcome you to Pupone and zzzzzzz, who will also be representing us in the modship campaign as purposed mods also.

My party's manifesto will soon follow:

VOTE COALITION​

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
ORez said:
why the fuck is this thread still open? Amongst others that would close so quickly, why is this one still open?

Maybe because it's opened by David the administrator of the forum? Or because it's to decide one of the most important decisions in this forum which is to assign the new mod? or maybe because we don't have any active mod?

OR MAYBE BECAUSE OF ALL OF THESE REASONS TOGETHER?
:o

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tsar said:
We already know - like there is any doubt, the future is bright, the future is Tsar! ;)

I'd also like to announce the expansion of my coalition party: As well As myself and Jasper, I now would like to welcome you to Pupone and zzzzzzz, who will also be representing us in the modship campaign as purposed mods also.

My party's manifesto will soon follow:
ALLOW ME TO SAY: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT

you are the joker who left, then came back as 1000 billion people and then was banned and then came back and made a horrible mistake by pm'ing passion saying " show me some love baby" :tongue: :tongue: yea yea, i know forum history

even farouk would come before you as mod....I HOPE HE DOES ;)
BUT you beat milanomike because you went to a very good university ;)

Last edited:

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazymilangirl said:
even farouk would come before you as mod....I HOPE HE DOES ;)

Is that meant to make fun of me? :tongue:

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
yea yea, i know forum history
Clearly not that well as that was someone else entirely. I was the renegade who stood up against the then corrupt administration and was banned for it - a political prisoner if you will, kind of like Nelson Mandela but with more charisma. You have me to thank for the now peaceful times, (relatively), we have here now, I brought about change for the good in the end with a near total overhaul of admin after my revolution, and I intend to further my success in this campaign.

FORZA COALITION!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Faяouk said:
Is that meant to make fun of me? :tongue:
oh dear boy no :D i think actually you would get a lil serious as a mod ;) dunno how good job you'd do but your LOVE passion got a chance then why shouldnt you ? :o

but i think everyone else disagrees..but remember, you come before tsar and milanomike :tongue: :tongue:

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazymilangirl said:
LOL hahahaha you know, there are heaps of people in this forum who are experts at it ;) give them a call :)

well lets not go offtopic..when will we know who the new mod is ?
Lolz , sure.
Tentendaaaaaaaa....and the mod is
*im waiting*

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tsar said:
Clearly not that well as that was someone else entirely. I was the renegade who stood up against the then corrupt administration and was banned for it - a political prisoner if you will, kind of like Nelson Mandela but with more charisma. You have me to thank for the now peaceful times, (relatively), we have here now, I brought about change for the good in the end with a near total overhaul of admin after my revolution, and I intend to further my success in this campaign.
aw please...im sure david regrets letting you come back LOL

why dont you take your revolution with you to the acmilan.forumer.com or whateva it was...soo dark and emo like..new banners, and colours would help you get members
take with you your coalition party too (i doubt pupone and zzzz are with you but whateva, most people here remembers you and if you take time to search you'll see what everyone here thinks of you)

its pathetic that you actually are serious here :eek:

OK PEOPLE: HELP ME OUT!

what does these mods get??? they get paid? they get sumthn i missed? :eek: cause its like extremely important for some people around here to be a mod :rolleyes: :head: id say mods deserves more respect, but they dont get no respect from our members :rolleyes: so why become a mod?

ok they get access to the VIP room and can bash all of us mortal members LOL but c'mon :o

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Faяouk said:
Maybe because it's opened by David the administrator of the forum?
wtf does that mean.

Faяouk said:
Or because it's to decide one of the most important decisions in this forum which is to assign the new mod?

Wow, important decisions, how many hungry people are we feeding?

Faяouk said:
or maybe because we don't have any active mod?
There are alot of active mods, Italian, Rex, etc. How many do we need?

Faяouk said:
:o

Status
Not open for further replies.