Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread

How do you think Ibrahimović's 2011-2012 season at Milan will go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
nah it wasn't just the money Issue, SM84 is also right, Berlu has always has the hot for Ibra.. I remember he keeps on regretting on failing to get him after Inter wins the scudetto and it's fact as there were many direct quote from Berlu himself .. I don't think Silvio have problem in paying Ibra's wage...

Then I have the wrong info story about Ibra, I blam SKY Sport Channel, because they claimed that they have their special resources and bla bla bla ...

I apologise to the members forums, especially M84 buddy.

Reaction score
More rumours getting launched about this one!

Really hope he doesn't come as theirs a huge Bosinian out there who could do a better job and not bring the excessive garbage that Zlat brings¬!!!

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Are you all crazy?? Ibra has 3-4 years of top football that made him one of the best CF's in the world. He has so-so season in Barca with a team that plays a stile completely different then him!!

Dzeko is a future star, maybe. But Ibra can come and carry on a whole team, specially now when we need such player becouse of the pace we play with.

Ibra plays deep, which makes Pato play with more freedom, Dinho can move more into the field and he'll have more space also coz Ibra plays the similar way etc.

Ibra > Dzeko

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Eh, ibra is personally my favorite player of all times however he is 29 already + not really milan material. Hes selfish and the 35mil pricetag is kinda huge although i wouldnt have anything against if he did came here.

I think that money would be better spent on dzeko or elsewhere but if some miracle does happen and we do end up getting him than welcome:D:star:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Are you all crazy?? Ibra has 3-4 years of top football that made him one of the best CF's in the world. He has so-so season in Barca with a team that plays a stile completely different then him!!

Dzeko is a future star, maybe. But Ibra can come and carry on a whole team, specially now when we need such player becouse of the pace we play with.

Ibra plays deep, which makes Pato play with more freedom, Dinho can move more into the field and he'll have more space also coz Ibra plays the similar way etc.

Ibra > Dzeko

yup yup yup

we all know what type of player zlatan is obviously. the man is a match-winner...league winner, even. if we're gonna make 1 big :star: signing instead of upgrading FBs/MF....would way rather have zlatan than dzeko. zlatan is as proven as they come in serie a. dzeko...for the $$...to many ? marks.

ronaldinho..and pato...zlatan...can't think of us having a stronger front 3 than that. mind bogglingly awesome.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
I don't think Dinho and Ibra will work together. Too much passing, too much flair. We need to quicken our play especially up front. Maybe it will do wonders for Pato, as he's the most direct of the three, but I'd rather we get a prolific goal-scorer rather than one who holds the ball well + have advancing mids play off him ... because, our current midfield doesn't function that way.

30 mil for Dzeko vs 35 + Hunt for Ibra is a no-brainer for me. Dzeko without a doubt.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In the end to be realistic in this current market Dzeko has more suitors and I expect his prizing to be more than Ibra's.

Dzeko has a realistic chance of signing for

1. Milan 2. Munich 3. Inter 4. Real 5. Chelsea

I leave out Juve and City cos he wants to play in CL.
Inter has a 100 million budget and could easily snap him.
Real is capable of spending 40 million too.
Chelsea even though they hve this tag of being big spenders r smart buyers and rarely spend too much cash on a single player. They spend cash evenly on different positions they need reinforcement and I think they'll go for Aguerro than Dzeko to partner Drogba.
Munich can easily give them a good offer too as they r financially very stable and got truck loads of money from CL final and just got 2-3 holes to fill.
So his prize thanks to prize war could be pretty high.

Ibra on the other hand, where excatly can he go.

He's almost 29. One year in Barca bench will devalue him even more ( Benzema 40 million to 20 million in an year in bench, Hunter 27 million to 12-15 in an years time). Zlatan is not goin to get much minutes in Barca if he stays for sure cos Pedro Villa Messi or Iniesta Villa Messi with Fabrigas DM Xavi is thier best line up.

There aren't any teams interested in him except City and Zlatan is not goin there as he already said as he wants CL and he hates english weather.
In the end he can either spend in Barca bench and Barca will get a further loss after an year tryin to sell him now and try to sell him for best offer.

We r insane to offer 50 million ( 35 + Hunter ). But in the end of market if no one is buying him, I'm sure Barca will be willing to hear offers which would total 30-35 million and if that chance comes we shd go for it.

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'd rather like to see Milan buy 2-4 younger players instead of splashing it all on the lazy, immobile, expensive Zlatan.
If we actually bought him for say 30 mill, we would not get much back after 3 years. (Probably nothing he would leave on free.)

I'd rather like to see us buy upcoming, young 19-23 y, not yet-stars, but almost NT-players, being bought by Milan and pushed the last leap into their national teams and world arena. Then after 3-4 years this young stars could be sold with huge profit or just offered new 3-4 y contracts.

I'd like to see most of the new players to be under 24 years.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd rather like to see Milan buy 2-4 younger players instead of splashing it all on the lazy, immobile, expensive Zlatan.
If we actually bought him for say 30 mill, we would not get much back after 3 years. (Probably nothing he would leave on free.)

I'd rather like to see us buy upcoming, young 19-23 y, not yet-stars, but almost NT-players, being bought by Milan and pushed the last leap into their national teams and world arena. Then after 3-4 years this young stars could be sold with huge profit or just offered new 3-4 y contracts.

I'd like to see most of the new players to be under 24 years.

We buy a 23 year old it's great if we keep him till his good days r gone. But our dear club management buys young players and sell at thier prime and doesn't reinvest a penny. So for us fans, it's all the same.

At this point I don't care who we buuy as long as they r not over the top players in the retirement zone. If Zlatan can give us a good 4-5 years I'm ok with him even if 4 years later he goes for free.

If we buy someone like Pato and sell him next year wen he's about to reach prime for balancing the books what benifit do we have ?

I don't give a damn abt losses Berlusconi and his bitch daughter have to incur cos of thier stupidity and cheapness.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Supposedly we're making a 35m offer for Ibra. We should make that offer for Dzeko instead.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
on the real tho....of course zlatan won't leave barca. way way way 2 early.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Zlatan will continue as Barca CF with the best Spanish CF Villa playing out of position as winger to accomodate Zlatan ?

Or play 2 strikers up front with Messi behind so that Zlatan can play his favourite position and play the best player in the world out of his favourite position ?

Zlatan as winger where he will be so useless so that he can be in the starting 11 ?

None of these 3 r happening and these r the only 3 ways Zlatan can play in starting 11.

Else leave 60 million dollar buy sulking and bitchin in the bench an entire season , depreciate his value even more since next year he will be 30.

Zlatan will leave for sure. Just don't kno to where .

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
So Zlatan will continue as Barca CF with the best Spanish CF Villa playing out of position as winger to accomodate Zlatan ?

Or play 2 strikers up front with Messi behind so that Zlatan can play his favourite position and play the best player in the world out of his favourite position ?

Both could happen.

Villa have played on the left side in Valencia, he rarely operates on the right flank. Zlatan's agent also said that's a possibility.

Don't know if you have watched barca's game but messi have played in the middle almost all season. He's not a right winger anymore, much more free role.

Zlatan have had a good season, 21 goals and 10 assists isn't bad. He will do even better next year.

Zlatan will stan, forget about him.

Money better spent on dzeko anyway.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
zlatan without a capable midfield is going to be a waste of money, we need to change our heart we need some capable legs in our midfield. fuck zlatan raid south america, we need a number 10 we need a box to box midfielder.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

zlatan started as a winger @ Ajax. In barca's system he's probably better suited as a winger. I have no clue what they are planning but it wouldn't surprise me to see villa, Ibra, Messi together.

I don't think Barca will sell him for a loss just yet. I mean that just doesn't happen. Chelsea held sheva another year.

I could see them trying to attach him to a deal for fabregas. But i doubt arsenal is interested.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
zlatan started as a winger @ Ajax. In barca's system he's probably better suited as a winger. I have no clue what they are planning but it wouldn't surprise me to see villa, Ibra, Messi together.

No he didn't... he was played out of position on the wings for a short period early in his career there. He started his career in Malmö FF as a striker, but he wasn't the target player he is now.

I really doubt they will play him on the wings. Not one minute this year anyway.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
No he didn't... he was played out of position on the wings for a short period early in his career there. He started his career in Malmö FF as a striker, but he wasn't the target player he is now.

I really doubt they will play him on the wings. Not one minute this year anyway.

sorry i meant to say his career at ajax on the wing. Didn't he play a full year on the wings?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm sure the dutch members know this better than me.

But his first season at Ajax wasn't any good and he played at CF and out of position, like huntelaar now. But when he became ordinary in starting XI he played only as a striker.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I'm sure the dutch members know this better than me.

But his first season at Ajax wasn't any good and he played at CF and out of position, like huntelaar now. But when he became ordinary in starting XI he played only as a striker.

It's hard to remember how he was in the beginning. But I remember an attack with Mido left, Zlatan central, Van der Meyde right, very well. As CF he did well.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
He was awfull the first season, supporters were hating & booing him. He was never really fully fully accepted until he scored like crazy (and really awesome goals) in the first games of the season and in some matches with Sweden (as a result Juve bought him on one of the last days of te transfer window).

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Well if Barcelona are gonna play Zlatan, Villa and Messi then they'll most likely play Villa on the LW like Henry, and keep Zlatan centrally, remember Xavi I think saying this. Villa is a bit like Henry actually so I'm sure he could do well there.

I don't think it would make much sense though, seeing as they have Pedro who has had an excellent year, and Bojan who seemed to grow alot as a player towards the end of the season.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
You ppl actually believe Milan are gonna pay 40mil ?
And the rumor Hunt + $ is even funnier since Barca really need Hunt.
I was optimistic about Milan coz I heard they are gonna make an early announcement for a coach outside the rotten family but now that we r stalling am back to think are gonna have a PR invasion & end up having yet another idiotic season with champions like Pippo & Pirlo.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Barcelona president Joan Laporta has revealed that he had received formal offers for Yaya Toure and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and assured that will be evaluated shortly: "The market is dynamic and there are clubs interested in the Barca players, it is normal that we may contact . We can not make decisions without first hearing the players and their intentions. I have interests and Ibra Touré and hear what they are saying - read on -. Brand We did not put any players on sale, but some staff have expressed their concern about some sporting issues. Our intention is to confirm the team and strengthen it, as with Villa, and then with other elements. If there are players who can not hold, we will study the various possibilities, but in principle we rely on all players. "

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
16kui9t.jpg

No thanks :o

:head:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol i seem 2 remember seeing other pics of zlatan holding his nuts....guess he's into that...thats cool..i guess..

look @ zlatan being a fucking giant here..
sept1zlatan-500x436.jpg

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Yeah, Ibra isn't as good as he once was IMO. He's 28 years old and isn't getting any younger. Take a look at Dzeko top 10 goals and you want him as well. I would rather Dzeko or Balotelli over him any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule