CL: AC Milan vs Manchester United

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
Good draw!

I predict Man. United will exit the tournement early again this year.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wonder what our resident Manure die-hards have to say....

IMnotHO Manure is NOT the team it used to be + doesn't pose a real threat. Their only chance to advance is if Milan present them the result needed on the silver platter + allow them to take advantage of a sloppy performance or off match, but they certainly don't have what it takes to win on their own merits. Oh yea, another potential danger are Ruud's dives + resulting penalties, depending on how Manure-friendly the ref is.

milan_fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva
not too sure about ruud.... but there are quite a few divers therein like the village boy rooney. man... manure is a boring fixture... too much physical imo. takes the niceties out of any game. :rolleyes:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

IMnotHO Manure is NOT the team it used to be + doesn't pose a real threat. Their only chance to advance is if Milan present them the result needed on the silver platter + allow them to take advantage of a sloppy performance or off match, but they certainly don't have what it takes to win on their own merits. Oh yea, another potential danger are Ruud's dives + resulting penalties, depending on how Manure-friendly the ref is.

ur still bitter bout the goal he scored againt...germany...n the 1 againts arsenal...haha...get over it.......but...if ur views are correct...thn we dont have to worry...cuz the innovator of dives ...pippo should be back to start...so that equals the cheating i guess...:)

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
good draw for Milan what a match we can win

InDiGo

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan Squad + Henry, Ronaldinho, Nedved, Adriano
MAN!!! I can't wait for this match...at last....MU...haha...but its strange tho...goal.com's report about ferguson said that fergie wants to meet ac milan because its the only team he hasn't played against in 18 years...and waht a coincidence...WOW...cant wait for this match...

FORZA MILAN
i hate MU hatee..

Reaction score
a good opponent

InDiGo said:
MAN!!! I can't wait for this match...at last....MU...haha...but its strange tho...goal.com's report about ferguson said that fergie wants to meet ac milan because its the only team he hasn't played against in 18 years...and waht a coincidence...WOW...cant wait for this match...

FORZA MILAN
i hate MU hatee..
MAN united used to be a terrible opponent,but now,haha,they only have two good the striker.yes,i can't wait for them quiting of knockout round.but milan need focus of their mind ,never happped that moment last season.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
ur still bitter bout the goal he scored againt...germany...n the 1 againts arsenal...haha...get over it.......but...if ur views are correct...thn we dont have to worry...cuz the innovator of dives ...pippo should be back to start...so that equals the cheating i guess..
FYI: I'm never bitter over football-related shit. It's too unimportant in life.

But you're still not over the fact that Pippo doesn't dive anymore.. right ? Maybe he should brush up the old forgotten skills, at least if the need arises... And then.. you'll all be grateful he did ... ;) :tongue:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good draw. We were close to getting L'pool and then I said: "Nah, we're always avoiding the English teams for some reason". And so we did. But then we drew Man Utd. I'm fine with it although I'd have preffered Real Madrid.

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Why is Man U in the CL anyway....in my opinion Man U is an over rated team....

Reaction score
WOW what is the good draw. Yes this is the best way for Milan to confirme we are the best team in the world.
I hate Man United we must destroy them.

Anyone can give me an information How to get the tekit for our home match? Pls contact me @ my mail.

Forza Milan

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
this is my dream tie. my dad and my best peep are both Man Utd die-hards...the trash talking begins now!

MU is much more dangerous than people think, IMO. In Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney they have the two most exciting youngsters in the world..and they both have the potential to turn a match on its head in a matter of seconds. Rio Ferdinand is by far the best CB in England, and i think he's second only to nesta and maybe stam in the world. Van Nistelrooy is pretty much a goal a game guarantee in the champions league, but we'll see how he does against the best defenders in the competition.

I think our experience will see us through this tie. Everyone in our lineup knows what to do to win, and i expect us to win rather comfortably. Kaka and Pirlo will be the key players for us..if they're on form, we will roll them over.

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
3 really big games : Juve Real - Barca Chelski - Milan Manu

Teames to go trough MILAN JUVE CHELSKI

wIN CL Milan !!!

C

credding123

This is indeed a good draw for Milan. It will be the first time in 18 years that we have played each other competively. I was wondering, if anyone would have a spare ticket for the Manchester leg?

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
well I think milan vc manunited is hard game but I wish milan
will win . this is been aweek since I was warry that we meet man united
not because I'm afarid they won (no way) but because I want
to face man in smi finel or finel . I wanted milan to face porto- real
in round 16 . best luck to milan to win and also juve to beat real (forget serie
A when we are against juve)

anyway here is reaction about champion league draw

Inter are delighted by the prospect of facing Porto, but Juventus and Milan are disappointed with their Champions’ League opponents.

Juventus will play the mighty Real Madrid, while the Italian champions face a tricky tie against Manchester United.

"It is a classic of the modern game," stated Turin boss Fabio Capello. "It is even more stimulating for me when you consider that I worked there in the past.

"Real are a difficult team to play against and although all the clubs remaining are tough, we were hoping for a kinder draw."

But are Real the force they once were? "Their form has varied recently but who knows what shape they will be in come February," noted the tactician.

Key midfielder Emerson, who rejected a summer switch to Madrid, is looking forward to the game.

"It won’t be easy but if you want to win this competition then you must play the big teams at one stage," stated the Brazilian.

Milan will return to Old Trafford, the arena which saw them lift the trophy in 2003 against Juventus.

"It has brought us luck in the past but I would have preferred a different opponent," admitted boss Carlo Ancelotti.

"United have a complete squad and are a very strong side. They also have a manager in Ferguson who has won it all."

City rivals Inter will be confident of reaching the last eight after being paired with reigning champions Porto.

"We’re happy that we avoided the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona," stated Coach Roberto Mancini.

"But not a lot changes to be honest as Porto won the trophy last season. They are a great side and it should be an entertaining match."

Captain Javier Zanetti added: "I expect it to be tough at this stage of the competition. We shouldn’t underestimate anybody."

Froza Milan
Froza Maldini

S

superman_1899

well, personally i really dont care who milan takes on... because milan has the tendency to do extremely well against really big games...

and tend to do not so well with medium and small teams...

so dont worry... forza milan

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
takahan said:

Hahahaha, have you start watching the football just recently, or was it just too dark in your place when you were typing ?

Anyways, It's a good draw for us, finally some tough opponent in the early stages, unlike last two seasons in CL. I was hoping this to be the final, because Man. is only team that I actually admire of all this teams, thou I hate that dumb f--- Rooney. The most haitful of course is RM, I wish them all the WORST against Juve and then the same wishes goes to Juve in the next stage hehe.

Last edited:

milan_fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva
yeah true @YUGO... manu are pretty tough home and away. they are kinda physical... can really make some of our midfielders stop playing normal football... can be little (to be honest) boring but quite effective at times because the way they play sometimes (although there are a few creative talents there)... plus they've picked it up recently and you never know how they will be coming feb/mar.... + they have rvn who is a better finisher waiting for the sleekest oppportunity, which we give away most graciously at times.

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
takahan said:
Thank u very much mate,manutd r so over rated now i thank God we will have the opportunity in showing the world how they suck,i am sorry for manutd fans here,end of the road !!! :D

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
MilanLover1899 said:
3 really big games : Juve Real - Barca Chelski - Milan Manu

Teames to go trough MILAN JUVE CHELSKI

wIN CL Milan !!!

now u r wrong mate,juve,barca and milan goes through,why in d world do u think chelsea will defeat barca??? Never !!!!!!

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
This will be interesting since two of my best friends are Mancunians. :eek:
It will be a hard game, still some time to go we will have to wait and see who will have more injururies, which team/players would be in better form.

As a Milan supporter I would definitely expect us to win, but knowing that Man Utd are a good team both home and away it will be a hard game.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
After I watched what Milan done in last game against Juve, I'm sure that Milan can beat Man Utd. I'm really sure about it and sorry to Fergie, he chose the wrong opponent!

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
im excited to play man united, it should prove to be an intense battle in both legs. but dont expect man utd to be pushovers, although i see milan as a better side, man utd should never be disrespected.
id like to see kaka dominate and prove he is much better than ronaldo, as i know my mates who dont see milan play or serie a think ronaldo is way better than kaka

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Passion for *9* said:

Abosute crap.

Man Utd have got a very real chance of beating Milan.

S

superman_1899

Melbourne said:
Abosute crap.

Man Utd have got a very real chance of beating Milan.

dude, judging on the way, how milan is playing right now... i believe milan can whoop their ass...

and as the commentator on the juve v milan said... about mr.fergie said something about having the easier italian team compared to juve and inter... but after seeing what happened yesterday... mr.fergie, would regret facing milan..

Schedule