The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2021, 19:35   #19601
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

The agent of AZ Alkmaar midfielder Teun Koopmeiners has once against opened the door for his client to move to Italy, with Milan reportedly interested
Berlusconi is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 19:42   #19602
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk
 
Nestafan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ireland
Fav. Players: Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka, T. Silva. Current AC - Ibra, Calabria, Tonali, Tata
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
#Sky & #GdS Probable line-up:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Tonali; Saele, Diaz, Rebic; Leao;

I hope its this.
Continually putting Calabria down must be a pride thing. How you can you not acknowledge that he is having a great season?


Signature
Nestafan is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 19:43   #19603
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk
 
Nestafan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ireland
Fav. Players: Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka, T. Silva. Current AC - Ibra, Calabria, Tonali, Tata
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
Unpopular opinion: I like Tomori, Kjaer and Capitano.
Same. But right now Romagnoli is a sub.


Signature
Nestafan is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 19:47   #19604
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout
 
VultureSheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
The agent of AZ Alkmaar midfielder Teun Koopmeiners has once against opened the door for his client to move to Italy, with Milan reportedly interested
His agent said that with Covid he won?t cost much and could be available starting from ?20M and that he would like to go to Italy or PL.

Unfortunately this budget is not available at Milan for another midfielder.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Semi-Retired
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 19:49   #19605
Neruda
AC Milan Icon
 
Neruda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
#Sky & #GdS Probable line-up:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Tonali; Saele, Diaz, Rebic; Leao;

I hope its this.

Is kjaer injured? If not i see no reason to bench him for that fraud
Neruda is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 19:51   #19606
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN
 
rocknrolla1v1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
Is kjaer injured? If not i see no reason to bench him for that fraud
He has had a lot of recurring injuries and muscle fatigue. He can't play every 3 days


Signature
rocknrolla1v1 is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 19:54   #19607
Dokoa
World Cup Winner
 
Dokoa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: London, United Kingdom
Default

Kjaer >>>> Ravioli . Sell that bellend this summer


Signature
Originally Posted by LocalHero80
With Valverde Barca actually learned to defend. That's scary for other clubs
Dokoa is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 19:59   #19608
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend
 
Nevermore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Belarus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
His agent said that with Covid he won?t cost much and could be available starting from ?20M and that he would like to go to Italy or PL.

Unfortunately this budget is not available at Milan for another midfielder.
won't cost much
>20m for ere player
Nevermore is online now  
Old 01-03-2021, 20:03   #19609
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout
 
VultureSheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
won't cost much
>20m for ere player
One of few playmakers available to buy. He is very talented and we?ve seen Eredivisie talents like De Ligt being sold for 60-70M (or how much it was?)

Just wait and see how much Gravenberch will be if Covid crisis end.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Semi-Retired

Last edited by VultureSheva; 01-03-2021 at 20:07.
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 20:03   #19610
Ronin
Milansochist
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Default

VS doesn't like Kjaer just because he's old, there's no reason to not like him really. So infantile
Ronin is online now  
Old 01-03-2021, 20:17   #19611
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
Kjaer >>>> Ravioli . Sell that bellend this summer
state the plug ma boi


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN


LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 20:27   #19612
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills
 
Australiano1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: BRASIL, PR
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacki View Post
exactly no body mentioning theos game in defence, he is average at best in that department, we receive 2 goals because of his fuckups when he was not carefull and lost ball

it was easy for defence when bena and kesie had everything under control in middlefield

instead of boosting ale s confidence fans keep shiting on him, its hard to preform when confidence is low. some of players gets lifted when people shiting no them some become even worse..
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
I have no doubts that Hakan?s form is related to COVID, question is if he can recover from it. With stuff like the EB virus many totally recover but some athletes never regain 100% of their physical ability. I hope that?s not the case with Hakan.
What?


Signature
Australiano1980 is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 20:34   #19613
mrki
AC Milan Icon
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: passive offside
Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban
Default

Volture bro wtf are u talking about? Kjaer played great! All italian important calcio journalists say it. From Sconcerti to the rest. Your just biased bro.

We all know Meitevis mediocre shit. Thats why he costed 1mln bro. Calabria is doing great, be real. I hated him but he plays really well.

We can speak of Mandzo, yes. So far he did nothing.

How do u know Milan has not got 20mln for a mid?

Not related to Volture... Veretout is a class player boyz, shame we didnt get.him...


Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
mrki is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 20:41   #19614
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Its easy to convince 35 year old retired guy and give him 1.5M per 6 months... And a Liga NOS free agent.



Can he convince Brahim Diaz of Real Madrid?



Can he convince Donnarumma & Hakan to renew?



I?m waiting...
Cry some more.


IL Diavolo 3 is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 20:46   #19615
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout
 
VultureSheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Volture bro wtf are u talking about? Kjaer played great! All italian important calcio journalists say it. From Sconcerti to the rest. Your just biased bro.

We all know Meitevis mediocre shit. Thats why he costed 1mln bro. Calabria is doing great, be real. I hated him but he plays really well.

We can speak of Mandzo, yes. So far he did nothing.

How do u know Milan has not got 20mln for a mid?

Not related to Volture... Veretout is a class player boyz, shame we didnt get.him...
Italian journalists who loved Suso?


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Semi-Retired
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 20:49   #19616
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

Sky: Kjaer & Tomori are set to start against Udinese again.
IL Diavolo 3 is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 20:51   #19617
mrki
AC Milan Icon
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: passive offside
Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Italian journalists who loved Suso?
Listen to Stefano Borghi bro


Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
mrki is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 20:51   #19618
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout
 
VultureSheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
I have no doubts that Hakan?s form is related to COVID, question is if he can recover from it. With stuff like the EB virus many totally recover but some athletes never regain 100% of their physical ability. I hope that?s not the case with Hakan.
It surely is, but we also should not think of Hakan performing good against every team, they have their tactics and not always works for a player like Hakan.

As for Diaz people have underrated him and not seen the importance of having him here, we attacked well in games Diaz played, he offers an extra option in the center because he is an attacking minded player, this allows us to use multiple players to attack on center and wings. Diaz dribbles in tight spaces, something for example a player like Krunic can’t do.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Semi-Retired

Last edited by VultureSheva; 01-03-2021 at 20:54.
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 21:07   #19619
Dokoa
World Cup Winner
 
Dokoa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: London, United Kingdom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
state the plug ma boi
Is Romagnoli your idol?


Signature
Originally Posted by LocalHero80
With Valverde Barca actually learned to defend. That's scary for other clubs
Dokoa is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 21:08   #19620
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
One of few playmakers available to buy. He is very talented and we?ve seen Eredivisie talents like De Ligt being sold for 60-70M (or how much it was?)

Just wait and see how much Gravenberch will be if Covid crisis end.
De ligt was playing for Ajax who made the semi finals of CL and only lost to the eventual winners.

Huge difference between them and AZ
Berlusconi is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:34.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.