The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Can you find another game or two where he is top5? :lol:

You know whats even funnier, you posted the torino cup match that went to extra time where everyone was subbed out except Leao so he obviously makes top5 :lol:

you never cease to amaze me :lol: :fp:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
U proved everyone's point.

He doesn't run or sprint.

Most of what he does is just aimlessly meanders about jogging around the pitch.

Congrats.

Can you find another game or two where he is top5? :lol:

It's crazy isn't it? Leao in top 5 but shows me mostly jogs rather than run or sprint compared to the others (in percentile) which he just can't understand. Donnarumma could be #1 each week if he jogs in a circle when the opponent isn't in our half.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Why do we always associated with bald guy :lol:

Galliani, Fassone, Gazidis, Pioli, Pioli's assistant, and now Jucov

019c1a_90a403636d474fc3b318475e62ea3d8c~mv2.webp

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not in Milan.

Gabbia and Romagnoli were always in top 5.
Bennacer, Kessie among others just like Locatelli & Kucka.

That's because CBs dont get subbed unless there's an injury.
They make Top 5 if most attackers and mids get subbed and the rest are immobile like Leao, Suso and Zlatan.
If you look at avg speed of runs per 60 mins, which is also presented in that pdf, they never make top 5 and neither does Leao, even when he comes on as sub.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
is this guy rich?

The American company World Lab Technologies, represented by its General Manager Alexandr Jucov, and interested in the purchase of Milan, in September had delivered an offer to ByteDance, a Chinese company that owns Tik Tok, of approximately 50 billion dollars for the acquisition. of the social network in the United States.

I guess he is

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Alexander Zhukov:
"Your first words to buy AC Milan? It will be for AC Milan's revival."

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Alexander Zhukov:
"Did you offer 50 billion to buy Tik Tok in America? Yes, that is true, but because of Trump, the deal was not completed."

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If they can remove the dry loan policy from this club they are welcome.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Why do we always associated with bald guy :lol:

Galliani, Fassone, Gazidis, Pioli, Pioli's assistant, and now Jucov

019c1a_90a403636d474fc3b318475e62ea3d8c~mv2.webp

we are not associated with this person

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Carlo Festa ironic: ”This is the site of a Moldovan who wants to buy Milan. He says he made a $50 billion offer for Tik Tok as well. It's says all ...

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
There are reports that management looking to cash on Leao as they seem him not reliable and isn't showing progress.

Trash management. But whats new

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Any knowledge we gain about dark energy may not only help Humanity reach a higher Consciousness but unlock some of the immense power of the Universe itself.

The Foundation?s Action Plan represents merely an initial step on a long path to transform the story of Humanity that was always centered on Scarcity and competition, to a New Era of Abundance, inclusiveness and cooperation. We believe that the existential threats we face should serve as a call to action for Humanity and particularly its leaders to perform introspection and through innovation and a commitment to exploration and discovery, expand our collective and individual awareness and Consciousness. World Lab Technologies is committed to this path and intends to apply the necessary capital while actively seeking leaders in all fields to join us in this quest.

this is worse than yonghongli69 on twitter

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Carlo: “You usually initiate contact with Elliott first. Give assurances that you have the money, and then do the due diligence. And keep everything secret in addition ”.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Leao can jog and still be miles better than the saelemaekers of this team.

Imagine focusing on Leao when that Belgian headless chicken gets away with below average performances every match.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
elliott wouldnl't sell ac milan to a moldovan scammer...right?

ExcellentUnfoldedCottontail-max-1mb.gif

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Leao can jog and still be miles better than the saelemaekers of this team.

Imagine focusing on Leao when that Belgian headless chicken gets away with below average performances every match.

you know what the difference is? one works his ass off on the field while the other works his ass off on the mic

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
If you have to ask, not a good sign generally.

This looks like a publicity stunt.

Most football owners are doing it for a publicity stunt including the world's richest owners - PSG.

The question is is he actually rich or are we getting yonghong-ed.

I trust Elliott far more than I trust scum like Berlusconi. They have handled the club magnificently.

So let's see which way this goes forward.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Most football owners are doing it for a publicity stunt including the world's richest owners - PSG.

The question is is he actually rich or are we getting yonghong-ed.

I trust Elliott far more than I trust scum like Berlusconi. They have handled the club magnificently.

So let's see which way this goes forward.

Sorry, I wasn?t clear. This guy seems sketch, and apparently he has had multiple failed bids (if they can be called that) in the past.

I prefer to go on with Elliott as well.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Sorry, I wasn?t clear. This guy seems sketch, and apparently he has had multiple failed bids (if they can be called that) in the past.

I prefer to go on with Elliott as well.

I'll give the guy some credit. This is a very serious calcio face he has going here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CET1Jg-H6Z3/

A major concern for Moldova is the low number of opportunities for post secondary graduates due to which a lot of the specialized labor is migrating out of the country. So far, our country has failed to inspire our young generation and citizens of Moldova who have moved elsewhere with any such Hope and Vision that is so critical in a start-up to attract and retain the top talent. But I believe with my Vision for a New Moldova that we can. And not only do I believe that we can, but we must.

Last edited:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
you know what the difference is? one works his ass off on the field while the other works his ass off on the mic

Andrea poli worked hard too.. was still trash

Status
Not open for further replies.