The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You do realize that most of the people Pigeon quoted haven't even changed their opinion?

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
He brains slower than Nate Diaz forms sentences. :lol:

What was he trying to do ? Save the match in the 94th minute by doing a Suarez? Lel.

Brave lad. Lot of heart. Gimme the 50. We're out.

Dayumn.... I've known he's a slow dud since 2016. :eek:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
You do realize that most of the people Pigeon quoted haven't even changed their opinion?

this :lol: + he just quoted multiple posts of the same people

and it's not like this forum has thousands of members, some of which have totally opposed opinions over players

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and what that table says for you?? :lol:
we were 2nd team in half season... does it mean we gonna win anything in next season?? where we ended in that season - 6th??
you look on the stats and create whole picture rather than look on whole picture (serieA all teams, players, quality, transfers, etc) and then have opinion.

Atalanta are first according to that graphic. Why are they 6th and not top like we should be and winning Scudetto when we are 2nd on it? Why are they not winning anything?

That table is showing best teams from January of last year till now.

meaning 2nd half of last season and 1st half of this season.....

We've been one of the best teams in the league for a year now

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
ibra-face-ref.gif

giphy.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Crying over Romagnoli, when in reality yall should discuss how the fuck we got dominated by 16th place Spezia.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Crying over Romagnoli, when in reality yall should discuss how the fuck we got dominated by 16th place Spezia.

What is there left to discuss? let's see how the team reacts vs Inter and Roma

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
romagnoli world class
its in the same category as theo is better as marcelo
or calabria best rb world:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and tbh also same category as benna kessie are top 5 midfielders WORLD but this one is less funny cause its not as crazy

come on be real... (i know local_heroine is supplying you all with tht potent potent:))

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lazio deferred for COVID breach

Lazio have officially been deferred to the disciplinary commission for breaking the COVID-19 protocols by not alerting the local authorities to positive tests or following the guidance.

The investigation was started in late October 2020 when several players tested positive with UEFA for the Champions League games, but not for Serie A.

This prompted a deeper look into the practices of the laboratory Lazio were using for their Serie A tests, which was in Salerno rather than Rome.

Lazio argued it was the laboratory that made any mistakes and also that it was the responsibility of the lab to tell the local health authority (ASL) about the positive test results.

However, Lazio, President Claudio Lotito, medical staff Ivo Pulcini and Fabio Rodia have all been deferred to the FIGC disciplinary commission for violating the COVID-19 protocol.

They are considered directly responsible for the incidents, which occurred on October 27 and November 3.

Lazio are accused of ‘not communicating to the competent ASL the positivity of players, nor agreeing to the quarantine of close associates who were at the time negative.’

Particularly, Ciro Immobile was played in Torino-Lazio on November 1, 2020 and again with Juventus a few days later, when he should’ve been isolated for 10 days.

There are various potential outcomes from the investigation, including the potential Lazio could be docked points or given automatic defeats against both Torino and Juventus.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
we need ritual cleansing of the squad (maldini already did 50% of the work thank god)
-all italians go
-pioli to gulag

IN:
some french africans ..atleast 3 of em
some balkanslavs...2 should be enough
yungfreddy new RB (1.89cm...speed strength fertility)

we ready for CL now

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That was one of the softest penalties I've ever seen called. Something has to change with penalty calls. It's actually insane that you cannot make any contact with an opposing player in the box whatsoever. You literally are not allowed to fully defend your own goal in the 18-yard box and that is ridiculous...embarrassing for the sport honestly

You're telling me that defenders are not allowed to touch anything but the ball in their own 18-yard box. That any contact whatsoever, whether it is a scoring opportunity or not, is a penalty? Truly ridiculous.....

he clipped his back leg causing him to trip. That's a penalty.

See Chivu red card vs Pato in 2011

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Brilliant

:star::star::star::star::star:

I hate when ppl suddenly change their opinion and all of a sudden you have to agree with their new and improved opinion else you're automagically an idiot.

Well played
What does this even mean? Don't you ever change idea? Learn from past mistakes or misjudgements?

In 1950, Bundeskanzler Konrad Adenauer once famously replied to someone who called him out for changing his mind:

"What do I care about my chatter from yesterday? Nothing prevents me from becoming wiser."

Intolerance is shit tho.

Last edited:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is romagnoli the new Bonera?

Every time he gets injured the legend of his playing capabilities start to grow. He is a humongously error prone defender who can't even break into the national team and not even the 5 best cbs in his own the city.

Every facet of his game from positioning to tackling and organisations to captaincy is utterly uninspiring.

Fixed

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
imagine posting mleite quotes to credit yourself as right regarding Romagnoli

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pobega to CM:

On his arrival at Milan: “I remember very well the emotion when I arrived at Milan. My parents and my brother were never too much of a nuisance. In the first interviews with the Milan staff I was not even present because my parents wanted that. I had almost hidden my arrival at Milan so as not to create expectations for me.”

On his growth: “The growth path and the expectations on the players are difficult. The leap is big from the Primavera to the first team. If you do well immediately under age, you immediately think about bringing the players to the first team but maybe you don’t think he is totally ready. In the first professional experiences I understood how different the experience was, even just talking about the importance of recovering the ball.”

On what he has learned at Milan: “At Milan we have always been taught that the goal had to be reached, it could be reached even with some stumbles but it had to be achieved. I understood that it is right to take the right path, that you don’t necessarily need to skip an age category but that if a certain path can lead me to the result then it must be followed.”

On Locatelli and Calabria: “On Locatelli there were a lot of expectations but because he had started very well and then we had to try a sort of path that would skip the categories. At the beginning he did very well and then, as is normal. There is always the same talk about boys in the youth sector ‘good yes, but…’. At the beginning in Calabria he received a lot of praise, then criticism but in the end everyone has his own path.”

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Lazio have officially been deferred to the disciplinary commission for breaking the COVID-19 protocols by not alerting the local authorities to positive tests or following the guidance.

The investigation was started in late October 2020 when several players tested positive with UEFA for the Champions League games, but not for Serie A.

This prompted a deeper look into the practices of the laboratory Lazio were using for their Serie A tests, which was in Salerno rather than Rome.

Lazio argued it was the laboratory that made any mistakes and also that it was the responsibility of the lab to tell the local health authority (ASL) about the positive test results.

However, Lazio, President Claudio Lotito, medical staff Ivo Pulcini and Fabio Rodia have all been deferred to the FIGC disciplinary commission for violating the COVID-19 protocol.

They are considered directly responsible for the incidents, which occurred on October 27 and November 3.

Lazio are accused of ?not communicating to the competent ASL the positivity of players, nor agreeing to the quarantine of close associates who were at the time negative.?

Particularly, Ciro Immobile was played in Torino-Lazio on November 1, 2020 and again with Juventus a few days later, when he should?ve been isolated for 10 days.

There are various potential outcomes from the investigation, including the potential Lazio could be docked points or given automatic defeats against both Torino and Juventus.

Scum club

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
we need ritual cleansing of the squad (maldini already did 50% of the work thank god)
-all italians go
-pioli to gulag

IN:
some french africans ..atleast 3 of em
some balkanslavs...2 should be enough
yungfreddy new RB (1.89cm...speed strength fertility)

we ready for CL now

We need you to pipe down for a day

get a job

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
why are you so mad general...ur close to retirement ..old people in NL are usually really nice

Why do we think I?m mad

This is old man advance. Consider it a gift

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

That doesn?t even make sense, with that logic you should look at the changes in the squad, not the constant factors.
Semi fit Bennacer and Hakan fucked us in midfield and gave away the game, combined with Bennacer playing too deep because of him dropping etween the CBs too often - which imo was a bad decision by Pioli.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Lazio are accused of ?not communicating to the competent ASL the positivity of players, nor agreeing to the quarantine of close associates who were at the time negative.?

Particularly, Ciro Immobile was played in Torino-Lazio on November 1, 2020 and again with Juventus a few days later, when he should?ve been isolated for 10 days.

But similar Jube violations have been swept under the rug already. Not to mention the Suarez incident that no one is talking about anymore either

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But similar Jube violations have been swept under the rug already. Not to mention the Suarez incident that no one is talking about anymore either

Don't remember about juve, but lazio deserves it 100%.
Immobile was positive for CL match, then he was cleared for serie A, then again positive for CL match. They simply forged test results

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Let's all just accept it once and for all. Romagnoli is not good enough. He should not be a starting CB for this Milan going forward.
And he'll never get better. He won't just magically get faster all of a sudden. Or stronger. He is the Suso of defenders. Some good technical aspects, but physically just not adequate.
And if he's getting burned regularly by what Seria A has to offer, then just imagine him in CL against players like Salah, Mbappe, Mane,...
He needs to get sold this summer. Especially if he's asking for a raise (and with Raiola its a certainty).
He's been here 6 years already. How long do we have to wait for him to get good? How long must we watch him cost us points because we believe he'll eventually become a world class player?
It ain't happening. Ever. Enough is enough.

Some of these guys just don't get it.

The way he crumpled vs that spezia attacker in the first half was boateng like.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't remember about juve, but lazio deserves it 100%.
Immobile was positive for CL match, then he was cleared for serie A, then again positive for CL match. They simply forged test results
I want them to be punished, but not by giving points to Juve. It'd be more a reward to them for luckily being the team who faced them back then than a severe punishment for Lazio.

Meaning the punishment should be something like a 10 point penalty or so, not a trade of points away from Lazio to the team that happened to play against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule