Reaction score
lFGcMys.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/T50DOU8.gif

WQ02CmA.gif

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
that was such a beautiful team goal... we haven't played like this in ages. Even when we had some good goals, they were mostly individual efforts a la Menez / SES

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lollo @ 03:55

"steal all secrets of my teammates" :lol: :thumbsup:

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Runs out of gas after 20 minutes.
Needs some serious cardio workout if he is to be anything more than a sub.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Good luck @ Cremonese. :star:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Noooooo are crazy, the club will sell him no matter how his performances will be, in order to bring another Leao

+111!
What we're witnessing is an Italian GENOCIDE.

Quick, look your windows. Soon they'll come after you!

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I guess it shows how well we are doing as a club, when this guy isn't being talked about at all.

But he's started very well at SPAL and their owner is hyping him up!:eek:
Hopefully we have a top striker on our hands.

Joe Tacopina reveals why he decided to buy SPAL and praises Milan loanee Lorenzo Colombo: ?I can?t believe he is just 19.?

The American businessman bought the Serie B side in the summer: ?I saw this opportunity and within a few months, the deal for SPAL was done. This is what happens when you have good people on both sides of the table,? he told the Italian Football Podcast.

?The Colombarini family did an amazing job, SPAL is one of the only Italian clubs that has been profitable during the entire pandemic. Aside from Atalanta, there aren?t many other clubs that can say that in Italy,? he continued.

?The goal is Serie A, I didn?t come here to play in Serie B. This club is a Serie A club, Ferrara is a Serie A city. I?m proud to be the only President in the history of Italian football to win three promotions in a row and that?s a record which I?m proud of.

?But having said that, I?m not putting pressure on anyone here. This year we said our goal is to stabilize the project and make our move next year.?

Lorenzo Colombo was one of the signings completed by SPAL over the summer. The Milan loanee has already scored three goals in five appearances.

?[Milan director] Ricky Massara is one of my closest friends in Italy. He is a great guy, but more than that, he is a football genius, literally a football genius. Ricky is on the same level as all the best,? Tacopina explained.

?He did me a favour. I called Ricky and he loaned me Lorenzo Colombo. He told me, ?Joe, I?m about to give you the best striker in Serie B. Just watch.? And you know what, I don?t think Ricky is wrong.

?He [Colombo] will play for the Italian national team one day, no question about that in my mind. I couldn?t believe he was only 19 years old. I was a mess at 19, but this guy shoots balls into the top corner of the net with laser precision from 30 meters.?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Crazy potential, I hope he can live it up.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Great finish vs Buffon's Parma

5:44

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His left is something else

Good to have him & Adli playing and developing so well

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
His name is so iconic. I would love to see him develop into a starting player for milan

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
That was a special finish. Let's hope he can be the future of our attack.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
The kid has a great left foot. He can hit power strikes, volleys, score from angles, etc... he'll need to work hard on his overall game to develop more tools but it helps to have a hammer from the start.
Just making sure you all know I predicted all this.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Just making sure you all know I predicted all this.

You mean his deadly left foot?His brace on that final is well documented and was reported all over football news website back then:o:D

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
You mean his deadly left foot?His brace on that final is well documented and was reported all over football news website back then:o:D
Agreed. His great shot was immediately identifiable. Seeing a player has scored on news websites is different than watching matches/highlights and being able to predict he?d make it in senior level football. Didn?t say I was the only one. :)

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Agreed. His great shot was immediately identifiable. Seeing a player has scored on news websites is different than watching matches/highlights and being able to predict he?d make it in senior level football. Didn?t say I was the only one. :)

Ha ha ok ok :D:thumbsup::star:

Schedule