Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Samp has a very good team FFS. That front 4 is arguably better than ours. :lol:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
God fucking damn it, i just realised when commentator pointed out giroud wearing number 9

Fuck

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Maldini to Sky: "The renewals and signings will be made along the lines of the club. This team is stronger than last year's"

Speaking on Sky Sport, Paolo Maldini spoke in the pre-match of Sampdoria-Milan. These are his words:

On Ibrahimovic and Giroud together.

"The idea is to always let the best players play. If they are okay why shouldn't they play together? They have similar physical structures but have different characteristics and Ibrahimovic can also go around the other striker acting as an advanced playmaker"

On the strength of the team.

"We start from last year's base, so I would say yes. In tonight's lineup there are 5 pillars missing compared to last year but I would like to venture that this team is stronger. We will have to finish some things on the market and then the team will be complete. "

On the return of the fans.

"We have already had the fans in the friendlies and I must say that at the beginning you are almost blown away by the noise. For all the players and for the coach it is essential to have the fans at the stadium because otherwise it is another sport. It is beautiful and incredible. "

On the Pellegri operation.

"It is no secret that Ibrahimovic is 40 and Giroud is 35. We are one of the youngest teams in the league and we want to continue on this path this season as well. We must also look to the future."

On Kessie's renewal and other operations.

"I think there is a common line in talking about a renewal and an acquisition. We must act following sustainability, without going beyond certain lines dictated by the ownership. In the past we have done it and we have paid. Both the renewals of players that we have not been able to. to do, both acquisitions will be made following this spirit. I do not start with preconceptions for players or about players who have played in other leagues, I am open to many solutions

On young people and reserves.

"Even players like Krunic and Tonali have brought with them a lot of preconceptions. They were important players last season and we expect our young players to be more ready than last year."

On the scudetto dream.

"I've always liked dreaming. Then, as Capello says, it's right to be realistic but a dream is not denied to anyone"

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Found a stream worthy of my shit connection. Forza boizzz!!!

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am so nervous. Really wish I was super-duper confident. Doesn't help to have this many absences.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
They are pressing really hard. Our boys are trying to do the same though,albeit not as successful.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofffff. Close by Lmeao.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Leaoooooooio, man that was beautiful from Mike to Leao’s stop of the ball, shame we didn’t score

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Fuckkkk Leao great run and chance!!! Also was that an MM long ball? Damn.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Holyshit from maignan and leao