The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football > 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil

View Poll Results: Which 2 teams will advance out of Group D?
Costa Rica 11 18.03%
Uruguay 42 68.85%
England 16 26.23%
Italy 53 86.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-06-2014, 15:41   #2341
seveners
VINCEREMO

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

Quote:
Luis Suarez apparently told FIFA’s Disciplinary
Commission he “lost my balance and hit my face”
against Giorgio Chiellini.
http://app.football-italia.net/?refe...&menu=news-all

lamest excuse

Signature

BEST OF THE BEST
seveners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2014, 16:13   #2342
Casualista
Monsieur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusftw View Post
I don't understand how tfat is still allowed to post
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2014, 16:21   #2343
justhope
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
Saw this.

One thing is for sure, Uruguay is standing behind Suarez, imagine if it was Mario he would be crucified by his own teammates
Nope. Suarez is not only he's team best player, but also most important and most productive. And suarez commits incidents(well, mostly I guess) against opponents which in the end help his team and teammates. Unlike mario who ll get in conflict with any colleague, coach, executive, opponent, reporter, fan, and lately even queen of england

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
People still bitching about that?

EVERY single one of you whiners would have done exactly the same if you were in his position. He didn't fucking cheat, he knew he would get punished and he did. When the World Cup is on the line you do whatever you can. Not to mention people conveniently forget that Ghana's chance came through a FK which they got through a blatant dive....

Now the biting incident is crossing the line (not that I did not enjoy Chiellini get fucked over) but the hand ball...that was pure balls
Agree, on both counts. See people fail to see that the handball is a football related act that you can make to help your team, just like a tactical foul to end an opposing counterattack.

While the biting is an anti-social act that should severly be punished(not that 4 months joke FIFA handed out which uruguay can even appeal) that comes from psychotic, deranged person.It's the third time he s doing it ffs!!! He was probably abused by his father when he was a child or something.
justhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2014, 16:27   #2344
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

balotelli is not even good enough to tie suarez's shoe lace. Difference in quality is simply not comparable.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote