Italian Football Thread III

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I gotta say as bad as Bertolacci is at least is not as bad as Kondogbia is.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I gotta say as bad as Bertolacci is at least is not as bad as Kondogbia is.

I think Senabore said Kondogbia was awesome after the first derby.

I've watched every single match he's played at Inter. He's completely overrated.

I agree with your post wholeheartedly

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Kondogbia just like Bertolacci needs time. Both should be judged in their second seasons.

Next week, Zampa needs to beat Inter.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Its a dilemma who is doing worse between Kdag and Berto.
20mil flop is better than a 35mil flop but in my opinion kdog will turn better with time.

This is the sort of curiosity that killed the cat.
I sure hope we wont have to find out.
Berto shouldnt start for us.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Please, Inter played a really huge gamble with Kondogbia , he is raw as hell . He is probably perfect for the Premier League in his style but here , where you need to really think and tactical awareness is a necessity , Kondogbia will need to work exceptionally hard to make it. He is a high risk , high reward player but even his upside isn't are good as Pogba. Merda got fucked , I love it.

Bertolacci is tough one , I think he has potencially a good player but he for a different tactical system right now. Depends on how he faces challenges. I am also yet to see above average passing from this guy, that he is known for. I also feel his game would improve if he added some muscle .

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Please, Inter played a really huge gamble with Kondogbia , he is raw as hell . He is probably perfect for the Premier League in his style but here , where you need to really think and tactical awareness is a necessity , Kondogbia will need to work exceptionally hard to make it. He is a high risk , high reward player but even his upside isn't are good as Pogba. Merda got fucked , I love it.
fassone.kondogbia.galliani.finestra.2015.356x237.jpg

kondogia is crap... but... merda's midfield is a mess, he cannot improve without a regista/trequartisa and a good fullback

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Will be an interesting end of the season, as it seems we really have a shot at 3rd spot, if we keep current form and no major injuries + Menez back in shape

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Imo kondogbia in proper team which would try play more open game with more offensive players around would look better than in inter.
And i think we miss player like kondogbia in our midfield (can be witsel or any other). But spending 35-40 millions on him is crazy, berto in other way is just flop, but half cheaper.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
Kondogbia is so fucking slow man, and he really is not that strong either. The only thing he has going for him is good technique. His passing is also sub par.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My fear was always that Roma would eventually find their form from the last 2 seasons, never feared Inter or Viola. Roma is naturally a 70+ points team that was having trouble with their coach.

Now we stand no chance of CL unless sort of a miracle happens.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
True, but next season we dont have to wait almost half a season to hit form and for our coaches ideas to get to the players, we stand a better chance and if we can be ruthless against the bottom half teams, we may be outsiders for the scudetto

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
My fear was always that Roma would eventually find their form from the last 2 seasons, never feared Inter or Viola. Roma is naturally a 70+ points team that was having trouble with their coach.

They are still not playing all that well IMO. They are nowhere near as good as they were the last 2 seasons.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
They are still not playing all that well IMO. They are nowhere near as good as they were the last 2 seasons.

And still they're widening the gap to us in the last few games

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

It's not that bad. We need to do exactly one win more than them till the face-off match at San Siro. And they have Napoli, Fiorentina and Inter all remaining.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

But, like necromancer said, even though they are technically 6 points ahead of us....we only need to cut that down to 3 before the final game of the season. So making up 3 points on Roma in 10 games is not that improbable or difficult. So I wouldn't say that we need a miracle.....but just 3 more points than them in 10 games. The 11th is a head to head.

If we manage to do that, than we are playing a final against them at San Siro. Any kind of win, and we take 3rd spot based on superior head to head.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Cant wait for tonight match...fiorentina need to lose.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To take the 3 points we need to reverse the trend. But we're losing ground even in a good form.
The thing is we lose a lot of points against mid-table teams and I don't see us reversing the trend. Our team simply got some limitations.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To take the 3 points we need to reverse the trend. But we're losing ground even in a good form.
The thing is we lose a lot of points against mid-table teams and I don't see us reversing the trend. Our teams simply got some limitations.

It's those teams that sit deep who really make us struggle. Mihajlovic's football is based on counter attacks and when we can't do that; we become a mess.

It really emphasizes the need of a good CF and unfortunately it seems Adriano won't be used, so we need to find another way to break those teams down.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Never rooting for a player to get injured but if Berrardi could pick up a small knock and would be out next week, that'd be great

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's those teams that sit deep who really make us struggle. Mihajlovic's football is based on counter attacks and when we can't do that; we become a mess.

It really emphasizes the need of a good CF and unfortunately it seems Adriano won't be used, so we need to find another way to break those teams down.

I agree but it's more a squad than a CF problem I think. Bacca actually won us some important points.

Miha adjust the logical way. We have a wide 442 and we use the width x that teams. We can control a game but we lack some offensive agression, be it speed or technical quality, idk. The 433/4141 didn't seem to change much in games either.

Probably about the kind of player we have. Allegri would win those games in the post-Ibra season with sheer agression until a crazy run/bounce/rebounds would happen. We can't really keep this kind of pressure in some games.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need to play through the middle more vs compact teams. thats why a good AM is vital so I dont mind vasquez

Anyway, lazio 0-1 sassuolo

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
think thats good, because I expect lazio to finish higher overall even if sassolo are 4 pts ahead

Problem is their confidence will be high, maybe thats good because they wont sit back against us

Schedule