The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: What should the new commode name be?
Buy with obligation to loan or something. 24 47.06%
From Mandela to Mugabe? 27 52.94%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 22:16   #17121
papaberlu
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Bremer and Pobega would be nice additions to our team. Crazy if we already owned one of them?
Really a shame Milan decided to bring in Baka when they had a gem like Pobega ready

the summer window so far is proving to be a massive failure
papaberlu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:19   #17122
scarecrows
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaberlu View Post
Really a shame Milan decided to bring in Baka when they had a gem like Pobega ready

the summer window so far is proving to be a massive failure
probably didnt think Pobega would be so good physically

the brought Baka to be the Kessie sub

Signature
scarecrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:20   #17123
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

It's alright. Pobega is growing under Juric and getting a lot of game time. Tonali is the midfielder to grow this season in red and black

Signature

sempre only 100% italian music in locker room
Sognatore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:20   #17124
papaberlu
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
probably didnt think Pobega would be so good physically

the brought Baka to be the Kessie sub
Baka is a walking disaster

I don't know why management thought he would be a good fit in the current system, the pivot is required to do so much and he can pretty much only be effective in a low block
Old Today, 22:23   #17125
scarecrows
AC Milan Icon

yes, Baka seems an accident waiting to happen

Signature
scarecrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:23   #17126
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaberlu View Post
Baka is a walking disaster

I don't know why management thought he would be a good fit in the current system, the pivot is required to do so much and he can pretty much only be effective in a low block
maybe it was a favor, part of giroud/tomori
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:23   #17127
Pigeon
CR7 of CEO's

Fav. Players: gaetano f. intrieri

yoko should pay us if he wants to stay here. yet another abysmal performance today
Pigeon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:27   #17128
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Pioli to DAZN:

Quote:
Are you satisfied with the game? “Very, very much. It is difficult to play against Torino, for us it was the fourth game in ten days with so many players who have played all of them. In the second half we weren’t dynamic and only took risks at the end. I liked the desire to take home a difficult but deserved victory.”

On Leao’s spirit and sacrifice: “It no longer surprises me, I know and appreciate him very much. The whole team worked a lot. In the first half we were a bit higher in terms of pressure, in the second we lowered ourselves a bit and when it happens you can concede something: we left only the opportunity to Sanabria and something on set pieces.”

On the substitutes: “It’s part of our mentality and our work. If we have to play a certain type of football we have to prepare ourselves in a certain way. By playing every three days the training sessions are much more limited, but the players have this desire to interpret the matches in this way. Today there were many duels, I am very satisfied with the desire to suffer and always stay in the game. We had a more difficult moment in the second half, we gathered together and overcame it.”

Leao’s position: “From the moment we couldn’t dribble behind it was better to have more players close together to win the duels. In my opinion we could have moved better with the two midfielders. We didn’t have a great dribble but on the second balls we always fought as if it were the last ball and that’s right.”

On the balance that Saelemaekers gives: “He lacks a little more clarity in simple plays. He must be more clinical, his growth has been clear and important. He has dynamism, quantity and quality. Strong players don’t get it wrong with simple plays, we have to be that kind of team there.”

On the depth of the squad: “We have three important matches next week. The club and the technical area have been very good at building such a complete staff. I’m sorry I couldn’t get Leao to catch his breath, he’s spending a lot. I hope Rebic can be back soon. We must continue to have this spirit and this generosity. It’s difficult to play well against Torino, we adapted well and it was a good match. The other games I think can be different games with opponents playing in another way. I’m not watching Napoli, I saw them on Sunday for the first time against Roma, they have a very strong coach. Roma have a good team with many attacking solutions. It will be another challenging and difficult match in which we can have our say.”

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Pingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:27   #17129
papaberlu
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
maybe it was a favor, part of giroud/tomori
he has a 15m option that can be triggered by unknown conditions

please god let those conditions be he wins the balon d'or or something
Old Today, 22:33   #17130
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
Got shoved off the ball by Pobega
Yep was impressed by his performance tonight and he held his own against Mugabe and nearly set up the equaliser. It will be interesting to see what management decide to do with him next season but worst case scenario he?ll generate a nice capital gain.
Kojak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:37   #17131
milanheart
Senior Team Member

Where in the world did Vulture Sheva suddenly vanish to? Why do i feel that the guy is a closet inter fan because whenever we seem to be doing well, he disappears, only to show up at moments when we are struggling to bash some particularl players. The forum feels alot better with his absence

Signature
milanheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:43   #17132
Omar500
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic

Tonali, Bennacer, Adli, Kamara, Pobega. Kamara can play CB, Adli CAM. Get Faivre, so he can play CAM/RW. Finally we would have decent depth. Only thing to solve would be striker position.
Omar500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:56   #17133
Pigeon
CR7 of CEO's

Fav. Players: gaetano f. intrieri

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanheart View Post
Where in the world did Vulture Sheva suddenly vanish to? Why do i feel that the guy is a closet inter fan because whenever we seem to be doing well, he disappears, only to show up at moments when we are struggling to bash some particularl players. The forum feels alot better with his absence
don?t worry. he will come back when 10+10 scores in the derby
Pigeon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 23:07   #17134
Milan2012
National Team Player

We?re currently in a slump coming into the Roma game, our whole team shuts off during games. The last game we held high intensity for was vs Atletico.

I know it?s the fault of injuries and fatigue, but considering how we loose Kessie and Bennacer in January we really might not have a whole fit squad until late February.

We could be having a Liverpool 2020/21 type season.
Milan2012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 23:10   #17135
AC_Wesley
¡YA BASTA!

Best Serie A start in 67 years?

Ok.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 23:11   #17136
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Stop it.

I wont

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas
Fabio Borini is my Hero
Qaas is online now   Reply With Quote