Week 35: Juventus vs Milan 9/05/2021 20:45 CEST

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I get people getting pessimistic if we were facing a good team.
Juve are probably the only team in seriea that is underperforming while playing like shit.
We had much more highs than them & didnt hit as low.
Have some faith you fuckers.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I have no faith at all tbh. I agree that Juventus are having a bad season with a bad coach but they have more players who could make a difference, and in a high stakes game like this they most probably will. They will turn into a gear that we don't have.

But it's really not so much about them, I've lost hope because of our players. Leao, Rebic, Saele and Hakan are all in shit form (Saele and Rebic are just shit in general) and our defense is leaking. So...

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
AB865BB4-4587-4D89-AF32-197E097756DE.jpg

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Federico #Chiesa got hurt Vs Atalanta and was forced to miss the last three Juventus matches, but now he is close to returning to the field and aims to be a starter against Milan on Sunday night.
@Gazzetta_it

I hope he plays and we still beat them.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I have no faith at all tbh. I agree that Juventus are having a bad season with a bad coach but they have more players who could make a difference, and in a high stakes game like this they most probably will. They will turn into a gear that we don't have.

But it's really not so much about them, I've lost hope because of our players. Leao, Rebic, Saele and Hakan are all in shit form (Saele and Rebic are just shit in general) and our defense is leaking. So...

Feelings I'm sure many of us share. However, there's plenty of possibility for a win.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Milan 24 Juve 21

We win by a field goal

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Excited about this game - good to see that both teams may have their best players available. When in form, I honestly believe we can beat them confidently. The only team that could give us trouble is Inter and we are no longer playing them while Juve will have to.

Let’s be optimistic :-)

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Granted morale is abit low right now and recent games we haven't performed well but this game could go either way imo, no point in being extra pessismistic before the end. Forza milan.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Federico #Chiesa got hurt Vs Atalanta and was forced to miss the last three Juventus matches, but now he is close to returning to the field and aims to be a starter against Milan on Sunday night.
@Gazzetta_it

I hope he plays and we still beat them.

I don't. I hope he doesn't play b/c he was the difference of why we lost v them last time. Made Theo his biatch

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Would be sooo satisfying to be the reason those scumbags don’t qualify for CL .

I fear for our left side though . Theo and Leao vs Chiesa +Danilo/Cuadrado doesn’t look like a favourable battle for us especially with the way Theo has been losing the ball high up the pitch lately ..

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If we beat them that would be incredible.
They are as vulnerable as us.

But this club has no cojones. I am ready for yet another disappointment as always

Paguma Larvata

Milan Icon
Reaction score
No way we are winning this. Best we can do is to come out with a draw which imo will be an acceptable result.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
We can win this if our players start playing for the team and not throw tantrums when something doesn't go their way.

We need the old Rebic who covers in defence and doesn't over complicate when he has possession.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
We sure we are playing Roma and Kjaer against Ronaldo, Chiesa and Dybala?

Thats insane.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
If we beat them that would be incredible.
They are as vulnerable as us.

But this club has no cojones. I am ready for yet another disappointment as always

the irony here is funny

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
We are not winning vs the Agnellis and the refs

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Are you implying that there is irony in the most nutless forum member suggesting the club he supports has no balls??!

Personally I find it strange he'd be disappointed if we were to lose considering he always thinks we will. You think he'd be happy when he gets what he wants.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Excited about this game - good to see that both teams may have their best players available. When in form, I honestly believe we can beat them confidently. The only team that could give us trouble is Inter and we are no longer playing them while Juve will have to.

Let?s be optimistic :-)

Inter and Atalanta, who we will play

We need to score first in this one, as it seems the boys no longer have the confidence to make great comebacks as we used to.

Disaster expected.

Why? Because no Lmeao?

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Dollarumma starting this game?

Schedule