Heyoka
Reaction score
What's gaetano f intrieri saying about our winter transfer period? He's tier 1

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
What's gaetano f intrieri saying about our winter transfer period? He's tier 1

Not much but he did finish a course at MIT, Sloan Business School recently. Seems very proud of it too.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
as acm - hakan sub
but it wont happen because we have diaz till summer.

scamacca is not kalinic, he offers much more (than classic cf)
one of the most interesting italian striker
just some example

And how much they?ll ask for him? ?30M?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
CorSera: In Milan there is no fear about Donnarumma's future. The goalkeeper wants to stay and has informed Raiola. There is discussion about the salary (it can be closed at ?7 million) and on a clause that Maldini does not want. Calhanoglu, on the other hand, asks for ?5M. Maldini is willing to reach 3.5-4.

CorSera: Papu Gomez-Milan, an unlikely hypothesis. They have thought about him but he is not considered a right profile.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Papa would be a Cassano like signing and I’m here for it.

Gomez, Kabak, DM let’s go

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I dont get the Puig rumors

Sure he is talented but how is he going to solve our DM issues?

Dude will get eaten alive in Serie A

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Yes, don't get it either. Can't play in a midfield two. Skinny and short. Only reason for signing him might be that we really think he's a generational talent that's available for cheap (13 mil). We might sign him and loan him out to get some playing time elsewhere.

Haven't paid attention to him if I even seen him with Barca. Not sure if he can adapt to a different role.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
From the players used this season for over 200 minutes, only Rebic, Kjaer, Gabbia, Bennacer and Tonali have not scored for Milan. [MN]

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
We already have enough generational talent in Tona.
I mean he is that or else why pay 35mil.
With a young & a functional squad topping the table we need to aim for direct upgrades or solid rotational players.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
GdS: Kjaer is not available against Sassuolo. Ibra is not yet at 100%. Utmost caution. His presence is uncertain.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Il Giornale says Maldini and Massara do not believe they can do much in January’s market to improve the team.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Claudio Raimondi to TMW on the AC Milan transfer market: "The absolute priority is in defense, the department more incomplete. There are two total failures, Musacchio and Duarte. The first will go away while the second has been overtaken by Kalulu who is not a central but a full-back. Then the idea is to focus on young people, Simakan and Kabak are the hot names, not the Rudigers to give an example. We are looking for someone to support Gabbia, the philosophy of young people it is always the same, looking for a class of 2000

"Deputy Ibra? But it is clear that it would involve sending Colombo on loan. There are not many possibilities in this market for a 9, and this is a problem. Because Rebic as a center forward does not like it. fatigue from a false nine. And the matches without Ibra made more reason that Milan will have to be attentive to market opportunities ".

"Calhanoglu remains? At this point, yes, by the end of 2020 they will try to close. Milan tried to see if there were similar players but for the same role there are expensive investments. Words of appreciation were said in the meeting from Maldini to his agent. Milan choose continuity and trust Calhanoglu's growth on the pitch.”

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Seems to be yet another bullshit Spanish report.

A Puig type is the last thing we need in our 4-2-3-1.
He might be a good Sensi alternative for Inter.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't see why we are not looking at another Kjaer like signing in defence. When he joined he was not expected to slot in directly at CB and he joined for a very cheap price.

Ideally we should get another player with that profile, experienced player, knows the league, not too expensive. I believe Moncada said that they have already studied a few players with this profile. And if we manage to offload Musacchio and Duarte then that shouldn't exclude signing a young CB like Kabak or Simakan.

Agree.
Kjaer has made me value experience over athleticism.

The club has come a long way since the peak of banter era in 2015, but I feel that we had better CB options back then. Pippo actually had a lot of solid CBs at his disposal that season. Alex, Rami, Paletta, Zapata, Mexes, Bonera.

Gabbia, Kalulu, Duarte, current Romagnoli, damaged Musacchio.....not sure that's even midtable material.

We have a few mediocre defenders who are carried by Donna, Kjaer, Kessie and effective team press.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Man, Giampaolo is probably the worst coach in Serie A history. He shouldn't be allowed to coach here ever again

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
as acm - hakan sub
but it wont happen because we have diaz till summer.

scamacca is not kalinic, he offers much more (than classic cf)
one of the most interesting italian striker
just some example

Scamacca would be nice.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
On post #773

KindheartedNervousCornsnake-size_restricted.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We have 4 starters and 1 replacement out. Zlatan, Bennacer, Kjaer, Theo and Gabbia. Take away 4 starters from any of our league concurrence and they are fucked too.

Let's play a game. Let's take similar players away from Inter or Juve as those we're missing right now.

Inter:
Take away Lukaku, Brozovic, De Vrij, Hakimi

Juve:
Take away Ronaldo, Bonucci, Arthur, Cuadrado

Both of them struggled to win games even with only one of them out. Imagine what would happen to them with all four out at once. And one direct replacement of your choice.

But hey, guess who's top of the table.

Even more than Ibra we're reliant on Theo... its true.

Not even in Paolo's pomp did any1 say 'thank goodness Maldini is playing, he'll assist or score tonight'... we're winning games bc of a lb, does that look all right to you?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
One thing is for certain

Despite wasting a lot of chances, we dont have problems scoring. We are still averaging 2 goals a game.

Our main issues are not conceding. Hence why a new DM, LB and CB are more important than getting a RW and CF

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Even more than Ibra we're reliant on Theo... its true.

Not even in Paolo's pomp did any1 say 'thank goodness Maldini is playing, he'll assist or score tonight'... we're winning games bc of a lb, does that look all right to you?
We are more reliant on Kjaer if anything.

Theo is important but he isnt as important as Kjaer and Ibra.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Isn't Puig more of a CAM? I have seen him playing a few times and he looked quite versatile. According to transfermarkt he also has games as LW, LM, etc. I think we could be a good alternative to Hakan as he is too light for the double pivot. He is very fast and his dribbling is great. Creates a lot as well. His ball progressing is amazing. Right now only Theo can dribble 30-40 m with the ball, beat a few men and create something out of nowhere. Having another player capable of doing it would be great.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We are more reliant on Kjaer if anything.

Theo is important but he isnt as important as Kjaer and Ibra.

Nah mate... Theo has been scoring/assisting from day one, day one.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dont make me do this, I will paypal VS a tenner and get him to make charts on Theo's goals/assists since he joined and calculate Milan's points/position without Theo's contribution.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Nah mate... Theo has been scoring/assisting from day one, day one.
We dont have problems scoring

We average 2 goals a game

We have problems defending

Ergo more reliant on Kjaer shoring up the defense

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Dont make me do this, I will paypal VS a tenner and get him to make charts on Theo's goals/assists since he joined and calculate Milan's points/postion without Theo's contribution.
While you are at it...make a chart on how many goals conceded with Kjaer and without Kjaer

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
While you are at it...make a chart on how many goals conceded with Kjaer and without Kjaer

You commission yr own charts.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
One thing is for certain

Despite wasting a lot of chances, we dont have problems scoring. We are still averaging 2 goals a game.

Our main issues are not conceding. Hence why a new DM, LB and CB are more important than getting a RW and CF

Here you can still make sense at times :thumbsup:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Gazzetta dello Sport: In Milan they do not seem to think about a new center-forward and in January Milan will hardly return to the market to look for a player of this role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule