The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?
<=5 65 27.31%
6-10 44 18.49%
11-15 40 16.81%
16-20 34 14.29%
21-25 18 7.56%
26-30 3 1.26%
>30 34 14.29%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-01-2007, 21:22   #201
Nano7
Rookie

Fav. Players: Sheva,Rosicky,Kaka,Pato,Neymar,Sahin,Ljajic,T.Silva,Pitu Barrientos,Lamela,Lucas,Bale,CoentraoBRAZIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edi
Juventus target Alexandre Pato of Porto Alegre has admitted that he is ready for a move to Europe.

The Brazilian talent is seen by many as the new Kaka and has impressed Bianconeri talent scout Pasquale Sensibile, who is currently in Paraguay watching the U-20 South American Championship.

The 17-year-old is valued at £10.7m and reports suggest that Milan have already had a £7m offer rejected.

“I am ready for Europe and an important club,” said the striker whose outfit won the 2006 FIFA World Club Championship. “I want to become the new Ronaldo or Ronaldinho.

“I think my experience with the Under-20 squad has helped me grow from a professional point of view despite my age.”

According to **********, Serie A leaders Inter have also targeted the player and may make a bid in the near future.

But Juventus could be in pole position given the fact that his agent is Gilmar Veloz, a man they have a good relationship with seeing as he is also the representative of former Juve ace Emerson.

The Bianconeri are also looking at Defensor Montevideo defender Martin Caceres and Edison Cavani of Danubio Montevideo

It looks like the race to sign Pato is heating up...
we lost him i want him in AC Milan
Nano7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 21:31   #202
bryan1202
Chileno De Corazon

Fav. Players: All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20

we should get this guy before juve...

Signature
GOAL! = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK96BF528dk

Last edited by bryan1202; 26-01-2007 at 21:34.
bryan1202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 23:11   #203
Edi
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,

A lot of scouts around Europe are saying in 2 years time he will be among the best strikers in the world.He has a release clause so his price cant go up.So my guess is who ever gives him the best contract and best conditions he will sign for them.Hope he choses Milan..

Signature
I TOLD YOU HE WILL LEAD US TO GLORY AGAIN
EAT YOUR WORDS NOW LOSERS
Edi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 23:49   #204
SempreRossoNero
Viaggiatore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano7
ok man don't recognize that he is the best of brazilian team and of the Sub-20 i only say that a player like that Milan don't let him to juve o inter he is a great player and we need renovation in our team and this player is a "fantasista" goalscorer
youre trying to tell me how good he is and acting like there is so much evidence to prove it! but all you have shown me are clips of him tapping it in and that other people think he is good..........

if i saw proof i would agree. until then i am still skeptical of him and dont think we need to spend 10 million euros on him

Signature
"YOUR WRONG" - LO TSAR
SempreRossoNero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2007, 00:35   #205
Nano7
Rookie

Fav. Players: Sheva,Rosicky,Kaka,Pato,Neymar,Sahin,Ljajic,T.Silva,Pitu Barrientos,Lamela,Lucas,Bale,CoentraoBRAZIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SempreRossoNero
youre trying to tell me how good he is and acting like there is so much evidence to prove it! but all you have shown me are clips of him tapping it in and that other people think he is good..........

if i saw proof i would agree. until then i am still skeptical of him and dont think we need to spend 10 million euros on him
okay man i'm don't say nothing to u about him and u have the reason i've been trying to demostrate to u that he is the best and u make me react, thanks i 've insist a lot of times jejeje but is because i know Alexandre very well and that the people say that's he's not good, make me feel that this people don't know Alexandre and i try to invite that see him it's all.

Dammit Alexandre reach a yellow card in the last game and he can't play vs COLOMBIA aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 27-01-2007, 00:35   #206
Dino Sani
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SempreRossoNero

Well, this guy has turned around the Pre-Olympic championship for Brazil. Brazil's team was being declasified and needed to win their match against the competition's leader Uruguay to continue having chances of going to Beijing 2008. Alexandre Pato played superbly (it's incredible how easily he passed through the uruguayan defenders and how he can head even tough he's only 1m70) and Brazil won the match 3-1 (now Brazil is the leader of the preomlympic games).
Other players who have shined in this exact match in the past were Francescolli, Bebeto and Romario. If Pato turns out like any of those guys, he will be the best striker of AC Milan.

Last edited by Dino Sani; 27-01-2007 at 00:37.
Dino Sani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2007, 03:22   #207
ics_rk
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

Hopefully Milan will sign him...

Signature
== Simply Milan is the best ==
==== Milanisti Indonesia ====
ics_rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2007, 09:21   #208
ORIGINAL
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edi
A lot of scouts around Europe are saying in 2 years time he will be among the best strikers in the world.He has a release clause so his price cant go up.So my guess is who ever gives him the best contract and best conditions he will sign for them.Hope he choses Milan..
After the signing of Ronaldo our conditions aren't the best for him,because we had Ronaldo,Gila,Oliveira and Pipo(forget Borrielo)!
If we want to sign him we must sell Oliveira and pipo to make space for him and make him feel that he would not play 1 game in 15 games!
Because in that conditions he would never come to us!
I believe that even not at Inter would go because they already had 3 quality strikers!But i believe that he could go at Juve(if they want him) because they had much cash+they want to become next year at serie-a again a great team+and they want some great signings to keep players like Buffon and Trezeguet!
I think not only the contract offer is the key to buy him but both contract and conditions,because if a talented player doesn't play games he would never reached at a great level,otherwise he could be worst that he was before, and that would destroy his carrier!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So we had to make space for him!Sell at least Pipo+Borielo to have him!
ORIGINAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2007, 17:09   #209
Edi
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,

Well I think he can get enough playing time cos' Milan plan to sell Oli in summer and make room for him.We just cant let this guy slip of our hands...

Signature
I TOLD YOU HE WILL LEAD US TO GLORY AGAIN
EAT YOUR WORDS NOW LOSERS
Edi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 01:13   #210
av1hs89
Passive Fanatic

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edi
Well I think he can get enough playing time cos' Milan plan to sell Oli in summer and make room for him.We just cant let this guy slip of our hands...
Selling Oli? not sure milan are ready to give up on him. Hopefully his family issues can be resolved and he can focus on scoring goals.

but I agree that we should pursue Pato because of borriello's suspension and Pippo's eventual retirement.
av1hs89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 02:33   #211
Jivara
Forza Milan

i think pippo is gonna retire within 2 years... and with boriello i think they might decide to loan him after this ban and make way for ronaldo on the team, and by the time pippo retires we get pato then we would have: ronaldo, pato, oliveira, gilardino
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 05:57   #212
favor-milan
Primavera Player

and when Ro out,we should move on Cassano
favor-milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2007, 14:40   #213
prokeneda
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Kaka', Sheva, Pirlo, Torres, Riquelme

The day Milan starts looking like Arsenal will be the day i will stop being a Milan fan. Our transfers policy lead us to 6 CL, 3 european finals in the last 5 0years....etc

Do you think a tigger will learn hunting from a cat?
prokeneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2007, 03:28   #214
av1hs89
Passive Fanatic

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano

I think following the Arsenal transfer policy to a certain degree would be benefitial. I dont want Milan to be full of young players that lack experience. But we can't continue to buy all our players at 30+ years old. By bringing in younger players we can create a solid team that can maintain its quality over a long period of time rather than continually replace our ageing lineup.

Back on topic...Pato would be a good example of this transfer policy. Bring in young talent that can be developed with the help of veterans like maldini and pippo. the younger players can work their way up the ladder and transition into serie A first team football
Old 30-01-2007, 14:53   #215
ics_rk
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

Bringin young players is a good policy, but does Milan has such policy? The best policy is to bring Kaka so far. No other young signing that given a lot of opportunities to prove themself..

Signature
== Simply Milan is the best ==
==== Milanisti Indonesia ====
ics_rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 03:20   #216
av1hs89
Passive Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ics_rk
Bringin young players is a good policy, but does Milan has such policy? The best policy is to bring Kaka so far. No other young signing that given a lot of opportunities to prove themself..
Well, milan management claimed that they were going to implement a transfer policy similar to Arsenal which involves bringing in young talent....then they buy two thirty year old players which is the reason some fans are mad
Old 31-01-2007, 05:44   #217
Nano7
Rookie

Now that Oliveira it's over Pato will come for the Champions league because we need one more striker for the champions and we think in big for sign players and buy guy players and not regular players
Old 31-01-2007, 07:30   #218
tonyb
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola

I was wondering if any signing now is realistic? I would definately like 2 see a young quick talented striker here and if we don't get 1 it's only gonna increase the chances of us not winning the champions League, looks like its another bad year for Milan, well Summer always seems to look gd then turns bad
tonyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 22:23   #219
Nano7
Rookie

i'm very dissapointed with the AC Milan's buy politicy with buying regular players like grimi (he r unknow in argentina) brocchi favalli and borriello we only are fill the bench that's no good
Old 10-02-2007, 18:50   #220
jasiom
AC Milan Capitan

Fav. Players: Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
Default More Offensive Braziliand and Italian Defenders :-)

Alexandre PATO - YES Please!!!

Signature
jasiom is offline   Reply With Quote