The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Ibra on becoming the co-owner of Swedish club Hammarby in November 2019:

“I need to understand if it’s possible to build a different kind of footballer. In Sweden there are no Ibrahimovic right now. Actually, there is one who doesn’t look Swedish. It’s Emil Roback. He has physical and technical skills, he is fast. No coincidence Milan signed him. I believe he will permanently play in the senior team in the future.”

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“I need to understand if it’s possible to build a different kind of footballer. In Sweden there are no Ibrahimovic right now. Actually, there is one who doesn’t look Swedish. It’s Emil Roback. He has physical and technical skills, he is fast. No coincidence Milan signed him. I believe he will permanently play in the senior team in the future.”

What does he mean?:lol:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
?I need to understand if it?s possible to build a different kind of footballer. In Sweden there are no Ibrahimovic right now. Actually, there is one who doesn?t look Swedish. It?s Emil Roback. He has physical and technical skills, he is fast. No coincidence Milan signed him. I believe he will permanently play in the senior team in the future.?

What does he mean?:lol:

He refers to the correlation between latitude and human pigmentation that is widespread on the planet we live on.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Its a EPL valuation. GIGIO d be 150M and kessie, theo 100M each it they played for some epl club.
I d not go euro over 20M for this guy. But its maldini call.

Yeah I know, but it?s just funny, also he is english, that is why sancho is worth more than the whole bundesliga at 20yr old.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i bet there are people here who would take pato over mandzukic

they deserve el in some alternate reality

those who know know - mandzu means we going for da trophy :cool:

what is there not to understand

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would like players that can both upgrade the team and increase the level of comedy expressed by Pigeon on this forum.

Is that Lovato guy good enough? If not, what are other possible candidates?

Lovato is very talented. People judge him based on game against us. Leao makes fun to established defenders.What i liked about Lovato is that he is always there,one of those defenders which who can track you forever. He will be great defender.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Wow, Roback is 1.87m tall, did not know that. Nice.

Meite is doing medicals, I'm glad that we got vice Kessie. I hope he will adapt quickly, Kessie needs rest sometimes. And I hope Bennacer will fully recover and play all important games. Tonali is improving greatly as well.
In summer, we can sell Krunic and get back Pobega as 5th midfielder.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Lovato is very talented. People judge him based on game against us. Leao makes fun to established defenders.What i liked about Lovato is that he is always there,one of those defenders which who can track you forever. He will be great defender.

You convinced me, he's the player we need. What can we do to secure his signing?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Lovato should had been sent off.

I'm not convinced a single bit with him but hey Its only an eye test.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Elliott ok'd the deal. Just an FYI

giphy.gif

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Sky Sport, #Fiorentina are in talks to sign #RealMadrid defender Alvaro #Odriozola on loan until the end of the season.

Conti will see his contract out and leave for free

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The same people that were against Milan signing Ibra from MLS are now enthusiastically pro signing Mandzukic from his living room. Funny

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
?I need to understand if it?s possible to build a different kind of footballer. In Sweden there are no Ibrahimovic right now. Actually, there is one who doesn?t look Swedish. It?s Emil Roback. He has physical and technical skills, he is fast. No coincidence Milan signed him. I believe he will permanently play in the senior team in the future.?

What does he mean?
Racist

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
According to Sky Sport, #Fiorentina are in talks to sign #RealMadrid defender Alvaro #Odriozola on loan until the end of the season.

Conti will see his contract out and leave for free

There are multiple teams interested in Conti, one of them is Parma..I can see him leaving, maybe not for 7-8 mil, but I cant see staying here honestly

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
There are multiple teams interested in Conti, one of them is Parma..I can see him leaving, maybe not for 7-8 mil, but I cant see staying here honestly
Parma has more money than fiorentina.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
CorSera - Maldini-Mandzukic phone call: the Croatian reiterated that to Milan he would come running. Ready 1.8 million for six months

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
CorSera - Maldini-Mandzukic phone call: the Croatian reiterated that to Milan he would come running. Ready 1.8 million for six months
1.5 and 300 for agent.

Lawyers are busy. Tomorrow there will be medical waiting.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The same people that were against Milan signing Ibra from MLS are now enthusiastically pro signing Mandzukic from his living room. Funny

Maybe it's because it turned out to be a great fucking idea.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Vito Angele just posted that there are two new positive covids in the squad.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maybe he means in term of footballing aspect (skills, technique, physics)

Of course he means that. Roback is a different talent, we'll likely see him more next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.